Ostarine and missing periods

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
It seems like every time my wife hops on a cycle of osta 12.5mg ED she ends up missing her period.

It's no pregnant scare to us. Just never knew a sarm can cause such a weird side affect even tho deemed to be safe for men and women.

Any experience or thoughts?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's taking a hormonal product...and you're surprised when it messes with her hormones?

Any studies out there on women taking 12.5mg/day and the resulting effects to their hormonal balance?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
She's taking a hormonal product...and you're surprised when it messes with her hormones?

Any studies out there on women taking 12.5mg/day and the resulting effects to their hormonal balance?
We wouldn't doubt that it would. We were just curious if it was common. Nothing of a surprise. I know I said "weird" but didn't see as it would be common.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
I don't know much about when it comes to Osta and females but a good friend of mine (female) said she wouldn't touch Osta because she has researched that it messes with periods, possible infertility and a few other things I believe. That's why all she did was LGD and ran low dosage.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
It seems like every time my wife hops on a cycle of osta 12.5mg ED she ends up missing her period.

It's no pregnant scare to us. Just never knew a sarm can cause such a weird side affect even tho deemed to be safe for men and women.

Any experience or thoughts?
Osta can cause fertility issues to women. There was an old thread here on AM with the link of the study

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I don't know much about when it comes to Osta and females but a good friend of mine (female) said she wouldn't touch Osta because she has researched that it messes with periods, possible infertility and a few other things I believe. That's why all she did was LGD and ran low dosage.
That's so wierd cause LGD has the same build as osta. Literally LGD is a stronger version of osta. I would never want my wife to take something that can give her issues like that. Birth control can do the same and don't want her ever using it again. I had no idea osta can cause fertility issues. Wow. Ima have to take away the bottle from her.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Osta can cause fertility issues to women. There was an old thread here on AM with the link of the study
Birth control can do the same. I wonder how it can compare to BC. Ima have to take the bottle from her :/ had no idea. Even the instructions on the bottle have a section for women dosage and all.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Update: Just did a deeper research in this topic online and i see articles and forums of saying it can disrupt the period on cycle and will resume after the cycle. I see no mention of fertility issues but makes me very very weary now of that thought!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Not sure how much research she did but make sure she does plenty before touching anything because in the long run who knows what can happen.I know LGD is stronger then Osta but I'm not sure if there is exactly some sort of difference, never really looked into it like that I'm just going by what my friend said.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Not sure how much research she did but make sure she does plenty before touching anything because in the long run who knows what can happen.I know LGD is stronger then Osta but I'm not sure if there is exactly some sort of difference, never really looked into it like that I'm just going by what my friend said.
We always research before we take anything for safety concerns for sure! I just never knew of anything or read anything about infertility when it comes to osta! Every body says it's a great and side free anabolic but can cause acne, aggression, and/but rare missed periods in women. Ima def have to get deeper in my research before she does take anything! Thanks a lot my man!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she's worried about hormonal issues, I don't know why she'd be willing to run LGD and not osta. Also any hormonal anabolic can potentially mess with a woman's period. Whether or not a given substance will, and what dosage causes it, will be a little more individual.

That's so wierd cause LGD has the same build as osta. Literally LGD is a stronger version of osta. I would never want my wife to take something that can give her issues like that. Birth control can do the same and don't want her ever using it again. I had no idea osta can cause fertility issues. Wow. Ima have to take away the bottle from her.
What do you mean by the same "build?"
Let it up to her. Make sure she's aware of the possible risks, education is vitally important here, but don't take the bottle away from her or tell her you don't want her using it, ultimately it should be her choice.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You have to always think infertility is always going to be a possibility because AAS can cause infertility in men and women so it wouldn't be surprising that PHs or SARMS could do the same. How old is she? If she's only 21 years old then that's pretty young because you never know if you're going to want to have kids 10 years or more down the line. Definitely something to think about.

Loczek blond

Awards
Hello, I've just found this topic and registered here. Im currently running ostarine along with yohimbine hcl, I'm on birth control pills so my periods are always super regular. My period now is late, I'm waiting from 3 days for it to start. I guess yes. It's quite common side effect in woman.