new erase pro vs the old one

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
I just picked up the new formula of the erase pro im starting it tomorrow, looking to compare the two wondering what you guys found more effective. Thank you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The new Erase Pro is, as you and I have noted, new... there's probably not enough feedback out there yet to form solidified opinions on its effectiveness.

Check Coop's write up in the PES sub forum.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, probably going to need to wait for a while to get some feedback from other users as many haven't been running it that long if at all yet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
libido will not go down on the new version, joints will be fine and adrenaline output will be higher at least from experience.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
libido will not go down on the new version, joints will be fine and adrenaline output will be higher at least from experience.
I thought that the libido and joint issues with the old formula were supposed to be due to estrogen dropping too much (which was why some got libido increases and no joint pain, while others got dry joints and libido decreases) and were possibilities with every AI product? I have pretty high estrogen naturally, and I am taking OG Erase now and have no issues with libido or joints.

Did it turn out that the joint and libido issues were not caused by estrogen being crushed too much? If not, what was causing them?

Thanks!
Tyler

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I thought that the libido and joint issues with the old formula were supposed to be due to estrogen dropping too much (which was why some got libido increases and no joint pain, while others got dry joints and libido decreases) and were possibilities with every AI product? I have pretty high estrogen naturally, and I am taking OG Erase now and have no issues with libido or joints.

Did it turn out that the joint and libido issues were not caused by estrogen being crushed too much? If not, what was causing them?

Thanks!
Tyler
its hard to say, also realize that ep promotes good estrogen modulation, 30 minutes within taking it, i get a rush in adrenaline and almost violent aggression. If og erase is working, stick with it for now

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
its hard to say, also realize that ep promotes good estrogen modulation, 30 minutes within taking it, i get a rush in adrenaline and almost violent aggression. If og erase is working, stick with it for now
That sounds awesome. Is that just the new formula, or did the old one also give you an adrenaline rush? Honestly, it's hard to say whether or not the OG is working for me, as I am stacking it with AB and 100mg forskolin/day and DAA to get ready for a beach vacation (something's workin' haha), but I will give the OG EPro a solo run in the late winter/early spring to see how it works by itself. Super interested for people to start reporting on their experiences with the old vs new formulas for EPro and ABE!

Best,
Tyler

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully we can see more feedback from people who have used the new and especially those who have used both before soon.

As noted Coop has done a great job helping inform on the ingredients. We feel it is an upgrade so can't wait until others see and hopefully agree.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could provide some feedback which insiders noted prior to it's release.

I think it is better to let the public offer their own free thoughts though rather than influencing it.

Subbed for feedback. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could provide some feedback which insiders noted prior to it's release. I think it is better to let the public offer their own free thoughts though rather than influencing it. Subbed for feedback. :)
Definitely agree here. I'd be interested in hearing some more feedback. Subbed as well. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I could provide some feedback which insiders noted prior to it's release.

I think it is better to let the public offer their own free thoughts though rather than influencing it.

Subbed for feedback. :)
Same, I just finished up 4 weeks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome. Is that just the new formula, or did the old one also give you an adrenaline rush? Honestly, it's hard to say whether or not the OG is working for me, as I am stacking it with AB and 100mg forskolin/day and DAA to get ready for a beach vacation (something's workin' haha), but I will give the OG EPro a solo run in the late winter/early spring to see how it works by itself. Super interested for people to start reporting on their experiences with the old vs new formulas for EPro and ABE!

Best,
Tyler
yes I am referring to the new ep, for me it seems to cut the right amount of estradiol without negatively affecting bodily/brain function associated with over suppression of estradiol.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I myself respond to Arimistane very well and was deeply saddened by the change of EPro.

I was forced to make a change. But I don't regret it.

PES is a solid ass company and I like everyone else will give props where it's due.

I won't blame them. I blame the FDA.

I just didn't wanna take the chance in a different change. Too pricey.

Even the OG Erase has changed....sad

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I myself respond to Arimistane very well and was deeply saddened by the change of EPro.

PES is a solid ass company and I like everyone else will give props where it's due.

Worth noting that I don't believe the FDA had anything to do with the formula change. I think PES was just trying to improve the old formula (whether or not the new one works better for everyone is still unknown since it just came out, but MrCooper seems confident that the new formula is superior to the old one, and we all know he knows what he's doing).

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worth noting that I don't believe the FDA had anything to do with the formula change. I think PES was just trying to improve the old formula (whether or not the new one works better for everyone is still unknown since it just came out, but MrCooper seems confident that the new formula is superior to the old one, and we all know he knows what he's doing).
That doesn't make sense. If that was the case, they could have added the new plant extract goodies to the arimistane base. However, they replaced the arimistane with something that is on paper comparable but is slightly less potent than arimistane.

I would be inclined to think that they may have been getting a head start on FDA scrutiny of arimistane.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I believe there's some question as to whether Arimistane (the AI in original Erase) is DSHEA-compliant, and the motivation to change it came from thoughts that it may be next on the FDA hit list (or maybe the FDA is already laying heat on it). In such case the move by PES is a proactive one to stay ahead of the game and out of the crosshairs. So, yeah, you can blame the Feds. But I'm looking forward to trying the new one as I'm one of the guys whose joints were absolutely obliterated by Arimistane.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on the new Erase Pro since it was delivered from the insider deal, so like three weeks i believe?

I am enjoying the new Erase Pro better than the old Erase Pro. My libido is crazy high and joints are good to go.

I will say though that for me the new Erase Pro has cause far more acne on my back than the previous Erase Pro but thats not a big deal to me as its not horrible and leads me to believe its working very well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did that bud. I wouldnt of said anything if i didnt try it.
My bad. Should have asked that first lol. How long did you run the new Erase Pro for?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well a supplement company has to change things up when they make it on the banned substance list.

Once you're on the S*** list and targeted by whoever has the power to shut your company or some of your products down then you'd better comply or get the early jump.

There's a list of companies that are on the targeted said list and VERY sadly PES made it on there. But it was for alphamine and enhanced. So they figured they jump on their EPro and ABE before they'd be told for those aswell. Smart move by them. Or did they get a message for the change but didn't say anything....?

In my opinion, it's cause of their popularity. FDA picks on those companies that are highly popularized.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What i can't understand is if Arimistane is natural and harmless, why is the FDA bothering the ingredient?

I took the old Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for 20 freaking weeks before taking my break. And between the several months of break i took that's when all this happen to PES. I was fine. Body leaned out, loved the products very much. 8 week cycles? Lmao, seriously?

My body did not tap out or get tired from them. But i knew i had to stop at some point for a break.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What i can't understand is if Arimistane is natural and harmless, why is the FDA bothering the ingredient?

I took the old Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for 20 freaking weeks before taking my break. And between the several months of break i took that's when all this happen to PES. I was fine. Body leaned out, loved the products very much. 8 week cycles? Lmao, seriously?

My body did not tap out or get tired from them. But i knew i had to stop at some point for a break.
The DSHEA is very specific. Any new compound which had not been used as a dietary supplement prior to 1998 (?) is not allowed unless you have proper safety data to support the use of a new compound.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is a recommended time period to run a product for safety issues. I'm not blaming you at all, but many people run for a longer period of time or go too high on the dosage then recommended and then report issues about the product(s).

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I never had issues using PES products even when I did for 20 weeks.

Great stuff. Don't know about their new ingredients in their new EPro and ABE but their older stuff was great.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I guess all we can do is sit back and wait to read logs and reviews on their new ingredients.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had issues using PES products even when I did for 20 weeks.

Great stuff. Don't know about their new ingredients in their new EPro and ABE but their older stuff was great.
Its not wise to use any product that can manipulate your hormones for 20 weeks...unless you intend on possibly doing so for the rest of your life:(

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Its not wise to use any product that can manipulate your hormones for 20 weeks...unless you intend on possibly doing so for the rest of your life:(
That's what they say but it's all good.

I had no problems rebounding. Took months off and my body felt clean and cleared.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
There has been reports of other users using for longer than 8 weeks.

It's not like it's PH's or AAS...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been reports of other users using for longer than 8 weeks.

It's not like it's PH's or AAS...
You are suppressing estrogen are that is not smart for extended periods of time unless at the direction of an Endocrinologist

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You are suppressing estrogen are that is not smart for extended periods of time unless at the direction of an Endocrinologist
Agreed, we recommend 8 week runs of erase pro.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't make sense. If that was the case, they could have added the new plant extract goodies to the arimistane base. However, they replaced the arimistane with something that is on paper comparable but is slightly less potent than arimistane.

I would be inclined to think that they may have been getting a head start on FDA scrutiny of arimistane.

Sure, I guess that's a possibility. I am just going by what the company reps had to say about it. Honestly, though, companies are still selling formestane and that's been around forever, so who knows if they are ever going to go after arimistane. I would honestly be surprised if they really cracked down and you couldn't find any products with arimistane in the future.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well what I'm on now I'm gonna run for maybe 12 weeks.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established

John, the formula for OG Erase has been changed? I didn't realize this...

Monte

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, the formula for OG Erase has been changed? I didn't realize this... Monte
Yes. Same as new Erase Pro but without B. Diffusa. Serving is same: 3 caps for Erase and 1 for Erase Pro.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Same as new Erase Pro but without B. Diffusa. Serving is same: 3 caps for Erase and 1 for Erase Pro.
Kbayne, thanks for confirming. I mistakenly thought Erase Pro was the only formula being revised. Is there any OG Erase - pre-reformulation - still in circulation?Monte

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Kbayne, thanks for confirming. I mistakenly thought Erase Pro was the only formula being revised. Is there any OG Erase - pre-reformulation - still in circulation?Monte
There is some very cheap on Ebay right now w/ free shipping. I am not sure if it's old or new; I didn't know the new Erase started being sold yet (I thought they started with EPro first), but you can message the sellers to ask. It's like 21 bucks or something like that. Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is some very cheap on Ebay right now w/ free shipping. I am not sure if it's old or new; I didn't know the new Erase started being sold yet (I thought they started with EPro first), but you can message the sellers to ask. It's like 21 bucks or something like that. Good luck! Best, Tyler
The new Erase Pro is all that is available right now.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see the reviews on this new formula. I'm still a big fan of the original erase.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
Tyler
Joint pain may have been caused from cortisol and/or estrogen. Some Rx AIs you can go high on and never feel the joint pain. It really is a strange thing

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint pain may have been caused from cortisol and/or estrogen. Some Rx AIs you can go high on and never feel the joint pain. It really is a strange thing
That's true, I've never had joint issues with a majority of ais I've used in the past

The new erase is an excellent formula. Better fat loss properties as well

I just got an email about what to stack today and I went with the 3 obvious

New erase
Norco
Aav2

Serious synergy between all PES products. They do it right!

Can't wait to start all the new PES stuff come march 15 for my next prep

beLou

beLou

Awards
I'm on day ten of a run with the new Erase Pro, among other things (doing an all PES cut). I felt a little joint pain the first two days, but it quickly subsided. I already think I look a bit more vascular, muscles definitely feel harder. Hasn't had any negative effect on my libido, if anything, I'm a bit more of a hornball than usual. I can't compare this to the OG formula, as I don't have any experience with it; however, I am seeing minor changes in the mirror this soon into the run.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm holding onto two bottles in case the new one doesn't work with me. I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better than the original. I think the questions will mostly be about dosing. As most people only used 1-2 caps daily original erase as opposed to the 3 daily. So I wonder what the magic number will be with the new formula.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm holding onto two bottles in case the new one doesn't work with me. I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better than the original. I think the questions will mostly be about dosing. As most people only used 1-2 caps daily original erase as opposed to the 3 daily. So I wonder what the magic number will be with the new formula.
Follow the instructions. Those are the doses that studies indicate and our testing used

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I guess we will just have to see what the new stuff does for people taking them.