FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What for?

smoker145

Test boost. Was curious about it, and obviously would stack the dhea with an ai to try and "control" the dhea to converting to test instead of e

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boost. Was curious about it, and obviously would stack the dhea with an ai to try and "control" the dhea to converting to test instead of e
Unless you are old and having issues with vitality and libido, throw that DHEA away.
The only good kind of DHEA is the kind you'll find in some prohormones, like the ones Androfactory makes.

If your main concern is just natural test boosting, stack N-XT with some DAA and a good supplement that can free up test like Testabolan V2 from iForce.

smoker145

Unless you are old and having issues with vitality and libido, throw that DHEA away.
The only good kind of DHEA is the kind you'll find in some prohormones, like the ones Androfactory makes.

If your main concern is just natural test boosting, stack N-XT with some DAA and a good supplement that can free up test like Testabolan V2 from iForce.
Very interesting. I didn't buy it, I was just curious about it. Thanks I will follow your suggestion

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I agree, if you are going to use OTC stuff I personally use iForce Testabolan V2 and Reverstiol V2. Though, if you have had a test done to tell you that your test is low, then I might go a different route all together.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad to,see your going to use Nolvadren! It's an awesome supp, like everyone said stack it with some DAA for sick results.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
50mg of DHEA will do very, very little to increase test.

DHEA is a great supp for anti-aging and for those on TRT but as a standalone test booster, not so much.

smoker145

I agree, if you are going to use OTC stuff I personally use iForce Testabolan V2 and Reverstiol V2. Though, if you have had a test done to tell you that your test is low, then I might go a different route all together.
No I haven't been to an endocrinologist yet. So I have no proof if my test is actually low. Thought I might try some OTC stuff before I got into anything serious.

I'm getting some tests run soon thou. Maybe ill just wait and see the results before I make a decision but nolvadren and daa won't break my wallet so it can't hurt

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No I haven't been to an endocrinologist yet. So I have no proof if my test is actually low. Thought I might try some OTC stuff before I got into anything serious.

I'm getting some tests run soon thou. Maybe ill just wait and see the results before I make a decision but nolvadren and daa won't break my wallet so it can't hurt
You will definitely like that combo! Purus D-pol and USP Test Powder are some good choices.

LivingStrongE

Awards
iForce Testabolan V2 is amazing when it comes to test boost and strength gains. How old are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21