Oral dhea and pregnolone

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestion on how to dose both of these orally for bringing my e2 up a bit. I don't have bloodwork but feel the symptoms of low e2. Just a basic low dose.

Or would going the dermacrine route. I am currently taking fadogia and longjack and I felt a shift in what I feel would be lower e2. Adding something to counter.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both DHEA and Pregnenolone orally can affect people wildly differently - from feeling absolutely nothing from it, to feeling estrogen increases. I realize in your case that may be what you're looking for, I just worry in general that its too personally dependent to gauge from one person to the next, so I would suggest starting with a small dose.

I use XPG DHEA-50 Gel daily. It's 1 ml per day (50 mg.) so a bottle lasts 100 days.

Pregnenolone I have to be careful with bc I'm very sensitive to it from an estrogen perspective. XPG is coming out with a Pregnenolone Gel in the next couple weeks and I may try that though. It will be 25 mg. per ml.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any suggestion on how to dose both of these orally for bringing my e2 up a bit. I don't have bloodwork but feel the symptoms of low e2. Just a basic low dose.

Or would going the dermacrine route. I am currently taking fadogia and longjack and I felt a shift in what I feel would be lower e2. Adding something to counter.
Dermacrine is likely going to help in a myriad of ways. I would start at like 2 pumps and evaluate the need to go higher - it's really unlikely you'd need to run more than 3 pumps to get the benefits you want - unless you're running it alongside something that is suppressing your hormones :)

You could also try Neuro DHEA as a cheap fix - right now it's about $15 with the easter sale and you probably wouldn't need to go over .5ml daily - bottle should last 2 months.

Last edited: