DHEA

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone care to share their experiences, best practices?
54 years old here.

jaeger01

Awards
I'd start with Apex Alchemy Hyperion. It's a transdermal that has great bioavailability. Most oral supplements don't.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My test has been low. Doc thinks it is my diet and can be fixed solely thru nutrition. I have a good relationship with him though. Overall health improvement.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low is 5.2
7 is normal says the chart
I’m 5.2

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 56. It made me feel a bit better, but made me smoother as well. Probably from a ride in estrogen. I used topical from Apex. Oral never seemed to do anything. I never got blood work. I ended up going on TRT a few years back instead. I would think that a low dose of Apex Arimahex would have been a better choice as my bodyfat was above 15 percent a the time.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dermacrine. Supposedly with the application it converts to less estrogen. I didn't like oral, it worked better.

Apex may have something similar as they do transdermals as well

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of guys getting what feels like a profound test boost from dhea in reviews, but theyre few and far between. one guy told his doctor about it and his doc got him on test, so he doesnt take dhea anymore. i think there are usually other reasons why someone's test is low. im using purebulk dhea for energy/wakefulness and pouring it out as a transdermal and then adding dmso. it used to cause mood iritation, which i dont associate with a rise in test, but that is no longer the case since adding herbs for the liver. i offloaded some onto a friend who told me he saw no benefit orally until trying holding it under his tongue for 90 seconds, which seems a bit longer than necessary, and that is a micronized version of dhea so that or a topical route is what id recommend. these forums will light up like a christmas tree for you if you start a thread asking about how to naturally raise test, and i dont think youde find alot of dhea recommendations there for that purpose although i think i saw something about it causing a rise in free test.