DHEA + AI instead of TRT / Marcus Gitterle MD

ActionDrive

Awards
Hello Guys.

I have my own important reason to not get back on any exogenous T that will shut me down.

Due a medicinal genetic condition, i must be able to hop off the extra T anytime, PCR meds are also rulled out.

i hate to jump out cold. Did it once and it was not nice, even i got the levels back to the lowish kind they were before and also could double it from 200 to 400 with a lot of minerals and vitamins.

i jumped over an article from an MD called Marcus Gitterle.

Dont know if links are tolarated but you can google his name with additional "DHEA"

This guy clames that he puts his patients on DHEA + microgramm dosages of Letro

25-100mg DHEA + 25-100mcg Letro

Starting with the lowest of each and adjusting through bloodwork.

any experiences or opinions about this?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO there are many ways to skin a cat.

My personal favorite is, Arimahex or 6 oxo its very capable of raising sex hormones and has human data proving it.

Hyperion is a DHEA prep thats far too strong for me at full dose, as I personally derive too much estrogen from it.

Reseveratrol or its active ingredient Pterostilbene is exceptional at optimizing secondary sex hormones like LH, FSH, and reigning in progesterone.

so yes, I think its quite possible to maintain a healthy hormone output without TRT. in fact IMO its more like HRT when you willing to look at the big picture. does that mean its as effective? maybe not but sometimes close it good enough especially with horse shoes and hand grenades.

ActionDrive

Awards
Thanks for your response sir.

As a TRT quitter my levels after coming down have been the following.

T:2,39ng/ml
SHBG:19nmol/L
Albumin:4,5g/dl
B12:282pg/ml
Folic Acid:4,5ng/ml

T jumped up to 4,26ng/ml after adding minerals and vitamins.

E2 sits at 28pg/ml slightly at the end of the range

FSH 2.8
LH 2.1
PROLACTIN:17.3 ng/ml (End of range is 13)

Which tendency in changes of levels could i expect adding the Arimahex?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
increased and leveled sex hormones is expected with arimahex.

right out of the gate i see that your prolactin and estrogen is high. they commonly work in concert.

perhaps Pterogen would be a better choice to start with, as it works more on back end which is what appears to me you could use.

get that prolactin down while raising LH and FSH should effectively raise test and optimize estrogen.

remember I am no Dr. so you should take anything I say and research it for your self to get a better understanding.

ActionDrive

Awards
I think i read somewhere that 4dhea can not go this route.

Anyway i read excessive yesterday and i will probably start with AI monotherapy.

Aromasin 6.25mg e3d is a shot worth for those who dont can afford to shut down

ActionDrive

Awards
At that point, why not just stay on TRT then? I don't think this would help OP because he's looking to avoid TRT.
Absolutely.
Like said. My condition makes it necessary to be able to hop off abruptly.

Right now valid options are AI Monotherapy.
With Exemestane as most favourable from my actual standpoint.
Because there would not be a rebound to expect when i would have to discontinue.
Secondly the profound impact on lipids in relation to the other AIs.
And at least also there are the least occular side effects mentioned.
But it seems like occular side effect from AIs mainly occur at females through general Estrogen suspression.

Or DHEA + microdosing AI

Would be thankfulfor any experiences.
Especially longterm.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Wouldnt 4-dhea be a better hrt alternative then normal dhea in theory
One problem i have with 4-dhea is the price per mg its very costly since the only one i can get here in Europe is hi techs androdiol there used to be higher dosed alternatives

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One problem i have with 4-dhea is the price per mg its very costly since the only one i can get here in Europe is hi techs androdiol there used to be higher dosed alternatives
if youre in Europe you should be buying 4adiol not 4 DHEA.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah but im in denmark and the 4-diol is in uk and their out of eu now so they check the packages so dont wanna take no chances but i used too get most of the good stuff from over there

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It would be cool if hi tech put out a 120 count bottle with 150 mg of 4-andro per tablet no esther

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Have tried androtest many years ago and it was a pretty good cruise in betwen cycles but it was very expensive since i used about 7 to 9 caps day

ActionDrive

Awards
I have mistaken 4dhea with dhea-s.

Will 4dhea or 4adiol shut me down?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you researched enclomiphine?
I jumped off of TRT after 6+ years being on it. (Ill be 58 soon).
Seemed like a pretty smooth transition to my current natty self.
Only thing that took a hit is libido. On TRT I think it was a bit too high (distractingly).
Would like to be somewhere in the middle.

I am researching getting back on after all my bloods next month. But at 10mg a day only.
Many on ProMuscle seem to do very well on this (700-800 mg/dl) w/ none of the normal sides.
In our prime our bodies make about 10mg a day so it makes sense to me... (To be back at our peak).

ActionDrive

Awards
Hi. Thanks for your input.
Have looked on it prior, but clomid seems to be much more related to occular problems than AIs.

ActionDrive

Awards
What about Arimistane?
Does it shut down?

Would this be an sensefully alternative to Aromasin/Arimidex/Letro?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What about Arimistane?
Does it shut down?

Would this be an sensefully alternative to Aromasin/Arimidex/Letro?
No arimistane doesnt cause shut down but its not good for regulating testerone either i think