Agmatine..gods gift?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Holy ****. Started taking agmatine at 750 mg in the a.m. on monday and I love it!
I've been playing around with the dosage a little so far. Started at 750 in the a.m then tried 750 a.m. and 250 pre workout. I think I'm going to try 500 am/500 pre workout.
The pumps were amazing! Felt like my biceps were going to rip out of my skin! Just wanted to give this supplement some credit and can't wait to see how the next few weeks go!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****. Started taking agmatine at 750 mg in the a.m. on monday and I love it!
I've been playing around with the dosage a little so far. Started at 750 in the a.m then tried 750 a.m. and 250 pre workout. I think I'm going to try 500 am/500 pre workout.
The pumps were amazing! Felt like my biceps were going to rip out of my skin! Just wanted to give this supplement some credit and can't wait to see how the next few weeks go!
It is good stuff. I think your dosing looks great. It also lowers blood sugar slightly and some people report improved mood.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Yes my mood feels better too. I did not however know it lowers blood sugar. I am starting recompadrol on monday..do you think running them both together would be a bad idea?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine. Especially if you are dosing it before eating some carbs. If you look in the advanced section Dr. Houser goes into more depth about it.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
You will be fine. Especially if you are dosing it before eating some carbs. If you look in the advanced section Dr. Houser goes into more depth about it.
that's the plan. and alright, thanks!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
The plan is....

Agmatine-500 am/500 pre workout
Recompadrol-2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps before post workout meal, 1 cap before bed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is particular synergy between agmatine and r-ala/na-r-ala (the latter is preferred) if you can get your hands on that.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
There is particular synergy between agmatine and r-ala/na-r-ala (the latter is preferred) if you can get your hands on that.
Yeah i've been reading up on that but already had my bottle of recompadrol ordered. I will see how this run goes and then make try out na-r-ala

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hmm..really? Im assuming blood sugar control synergy?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also just started taking it a few weeks ago based only on the mental benefits that Cooper has mentioned and I get that. The pump is a great assistance to an alpha feeling, too. Mainly in my forearms and calves, which is awesome because I love getting the popping veins there.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
probably one of my favorite pump products, and I do notice that my mood is better from it too

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood sugar, antioxidant, and a reshuffling effect
Hmm.. i may pick up some extra bulk powder with my next order. I may add a little extra to my 45 min pre-stage ****tail with hemavol. If i was using 2 scoops of hemavol, how much would you suggest adding extra? I plan to drink it 45 mins prior to stepping on stage for the arnold amateur.

Your a big help bro, really appreciate it. Will you be at the arnold classic?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmm.. i may pick up some extra bulk powder with my next order. I may add a little extra to my 45 min pre-stage ****tail with hemavol. If i was using 2 scoops of hemavol, how much would you suggest adding extra? I plan to drink it 45 mins prior to stepping on stage for the arnold amateur.

Your a big help bro, really appreciate it. Will you be at the arnold classic?
If we are talking about na-r-ala, 600mg with 2 scoops hemavol would be great. However, you will almost certainly go hypoglycemic at that dose, so unless you are consuming carbohydrates concurrently, I wouldn't even bother with the Na-R-ALA pre-stage. Extra GMS/taurine/nitrates/arachidonic acid would be nice additions to your pre-stage protocol however, as ArA potentiates agmatine and nitrates may have some synergy with agmatine as well.

No problem my man, you're a big help to a lot of people as well. I had initially planned on going to the Arnold but everyone who I was going to go with backed out. Is there going to be a live stream for your show?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best stuff out there .. Try dosing it Pre bed (ull be blowing up while u sleep lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 1500mg a day of this stuff and never saw anything from it besides lower fasting blood glucose levels. No pump or anything like that though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I took 1500mg a day of this stuff and never saw anything from it besides lower fasting blood glucose levels. No pump or anything like that though.
When did you dose it, and did you use SNS brand?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did you dose it, and did you use SNS brand?
I took it pre-workout and used Primaforce brand. I'm not saying it didn't do anything but I didn't feel a pump. That could be just because of lower carbs though. It may actually regulate blood sugar levels or lower them which is a good thing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I took it pre-workout and used Primaforce brand. I'm not saying it didn't do anything but I didn't feel a pump. That could be just because of lower carbs though. It may actually regulate blood sugar levels or lower them which is a good thing.
I know this seems odd, but I have heard countless reports that other brands haven't created the same effects as SNS agmatine. I suspect it has something to do with sourcing. If you want, you can PM me your address and I can send you some SNS agmatine to try out.

And it does indeed regulate blood sugar.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this seems odd, but I have heard countless reports that other brands haven't created the same effects as SNS agmatine. I suspect it has something to do with sourcing. If you want, you can PM me your address and I can send you some SNS agmatine to try out.

Wow, thanks Mr.Cooper. I'll definitely take you up on that!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u might be just a non responder .. I've taken it with-without carbs .. And both time had great results(equal pump) .. Where as my friend only has it with high carbs like u say

Wanna give sns a shot ? I'll get u some samples from my personal stash
Pm me if so

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ ignore mine, since mr Cooper is hooking ya up lol

Stupid Dialup connection lol

D3Baseball

Awards

I can say that Smartpowders was the one I did not have any positive experience with.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the second time I've seen someone with dial up today on here. You guys have to get faster internet!. There has to be other options!. Thanks guys for the generosity!. I will try out the S.N.S version and post my review!. Hopefully you guys don't get bombarded now with requests!

D3Baseball

Awards
That is the second time I've seen someone with dial up today on here. You guys have to get faster internet!. There has to be other options!. Thanks guys for the generosity!. I will try out the S.N.S version and post my review!. Hopefully you guys don't get bombarded now with requests!
I know where coop lives...hope his angus is peppered

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Now I excited to try sns agmatine....I'll letcha know how it goes.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I, too, love the mood enhancement from Agmatine. Not only because of the pumps...but because I can eat more carbs and get away with it :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol has na-r-ala in it

I have just started agmatine myself

I dropped the glycobol because I am pre contest and treat glycobol like insulin and I like to have some fat(even if its 10 mgs) four afters after I take my glycobol. I dont think it matters, and it certainly is most likely fine for someone bulking or cutting and pre contest is a whole other game, ive prepped for two shows and it gave me peace of mind to cut the glycobol out because I was unsure of it caused me to store more bodyfat after taking some fat with it four hours afterwards.

I know Im splitting hairs , its pre contest though and I have to be certain of everything and if it helps me feel better mentally than just that thought helps. As much as science that goes into contest preparation its psycological as well

critical(Mike0 could I get you to esp give your opinions on my log since you are compete? I tried pming you the last couple days to send you my log ; your inbox is full

feel free to check out my log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/193019-john-smetons-first-2.html#post3226857

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe you misunderstand how Na-R-ALA works. Nonetheless, it is psychological as you said, so if it makes you feel better do not use it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you misunderstand how Na-R-ALA works. Nonetheless, it is psychological as you said, so if it makes you feel better do not use it.
Any suggestions on a high quality na-r-ala bulk brand?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of SNS Agmatine and will be starting a log on it midweek..SJ

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I get the stuff right here off NP, I believe they use the GeroNova stuff.
This here^. The powder is a fantastic deal

I just got a bottle of SNS Agmatine and will be starting a log on it midweek..SJ
Link me to it when it is up if you can. I have a tough time navigating out of this section so any help is appreciated :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking the Primaforce brand and have had great results. If this is supposed to be inferior to SNS, I can't wait to give that a shot.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the Primaforce brand and have had great results. If this is supposed to be inferior to SNS, I can't wait to give that a shot.
Yah to be fair I used a few caps of SNS stuff Cyrus gave me way back but haven't tried it recently. Tried primaforce powder and had decent results with it, wondering what would happen if added SNS agmatine pre workout with my GlyceMix and Slin Sane. arms would esplode

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yah to be fair I used a few caps of SNS stuff Cyrus gave me way back but haven't tried it recently. Tried primaforce powder and had decent results with it, wondering what would happen if added SNS agmatine pre workout with my GlyceMix and Slin Sane. arms would esplode
Address. PM. Nao

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking r-ala since 2004. Na-r-ala is 10-30 times more powerful than the r-ala.(Life extension magazine 2007 I have ) Nr-ala is very powerful and glycobol which contains this and other insulin mimetics , two pills are about the equilent of 10 iu's of insulin. A logger Vaugh true did a glucometer test where he compared real insulin to glycobol as glycobol is on parr with insulin on a glucometer.

do you know how insulin works? Insulin works by shuttling carbohydartes into glycogen stores moreso than carbohydrates can do themselves, it opens them up. Moreover, the same effct happens with glycobol, with all the powerful insulin mimteic ingredients, na-r-ala being the most powerful , in my opinion. Furthermore, if a person takes in any fats four hours after insulin ,glycobol, they are stored as bodyfat. That is the reason I am omitting glycobol because I feel me eating half a pound lean beef(93/7) after my postworkout meal coupld possibly cause a little more fat gain than normal. Logically, since glycobol has been compared to insulin, it makes sense to me. That said, I could be wrong , its just something I thought of and its my own thinking.

do I think it matters for people that dont do contest preparation? No. I love glycobol and take it mostly all year I took it in 2010 on my preparation. It just a smidge of a doubt and if I am not 100% sure , I always say leave it alone because there is no chance(at least for me at this stage) to leave anything to chance with everything I know coming into a contest.

If youve done contest preparation and came in "off" before and see the other guy win not because he is more muscular , because he is more ripped it made me wonder, how can I become that ripped? I might have done my best this past time but by God , I must figure out how to be ripped so I can feel my best. Its about constantly improving whether you do competition or not.

here is the glucometer test http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116095151&p=326440333&viewfull=1#post326440333

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Link it man, I love agmatine! Its been a great supplement.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been meaning to try this stuff out. This thread has me adding it to my cart now. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine is one of my all time favorite ingredients I have used based on my personal experiences. I used too many bottles of MAN Blueprint to even count, but picked up Primaforce Agmatine recently. Has worked great for me, but I will buy some of the SNS caps next. The feedback on it possibly being more potent intrigue me and I value caps quite often as well. :cool:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Agmatine is one of my all time favorite ingredients I have used based on my personal experiences. I used too many bottles of MAN Blueprint to even count, but picked up Primaforce Agmatine recently. Has worked great for me, but I will buy some of the SNS caps next. The feedback on it possibly being more potent intrigue me and I value caps quite often as well. :cool:
AI Sports caps work great as well ;-)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was actually looking at those too bc I need to pick up some extra LCLT soon as well..seeing as AI produces both.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ill be adding another sns product to my regular supps. The feedback on this stuff is just too good to miss so I ordered a bottle to try. Also starting IFing so I hope it gives my pump a bit of a boost during fasted lifting.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone know if NP will have its brand back in stock for bulk powder? Im a cheap ass :)

if anyone has some and wants to trade or let me try a sample PM me I only have taken it in hemavol ad my god pumps are retarded

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone know if NP will have its brand back in stock for bulk powder? Im a cheap ass :)

if anyone has some and wants to trade or let me try a sample PM me I only have taken it in hemavol ad my god pumps are retarded
I know this was brought up a whole back and I think it's been out of stock for a loooooong time. My guess would be no