Cutting Stack Advice....?

tsulb50

Awards
I'm looking to start a cutting stack in the very near future but, wanted some quality input. The stack that I'm considering is Alpha T2, OxyElite Pro, Erase, & Need2Slin... Any thoughts on this combination???
I've also heard good things about Forged Burner.....

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm looking to start a cutting stack in the very near future but, wanted some quality input. The stack that I'm considering is Alpha T2, OxyElite Pro, Erase, & Need2Slin... Any thoughts on this combination???
I've also heard good things about Forged Burner.....

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
How many bottles u running? I'm running same stack minus the need2slim.

tsulb50

Awards
2 bottles of each as that should, I hope, be 8 weeks worth..

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
2 bottles of each as that should, I hope, be 8 weeks worth..
There are some suggestions in my thread under the PES section if u can't find it let me know

tsulb50

Awards
Has anyone tried this stack, or one similar? If so, what was your experience with it?..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run Erase/Alpha T2. Very good combo. Usually I always have a GDA type product such as Need2Slin and I think if your diet has carbs at all you should be taking it. Oxyelite pro is very strong as well. I took it on a cut. Energy was great on it. Just don't go up to high in dosings (start off with the one per day). I found that 2 pills made my stomach funky and made me a bit nauseous.

All great products. That's a mean stack you got there buddy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles u running? I'm running same stack minus the need2slim.
How is it going for you?

Has anyone tried this stack, or one similar? If so, what was your experience with it?..
Over a years work of experience on this stack...its loved by many!

The standard dosing is:

AT2: 1 AM, 2 Afternoon
OEP: 1AM, 1 PM (some guys go 2 AM but thats super strong)
Erase: 3 per day spread out

I have run Erase/Alpha T2. Very good combo. Usually I always have a GDA type product such as Need2Slin and I think if your diet has carbs at all you should be taking it. Oxyelite pro is very strong as well. I took it on a cut. Energy was great on it. Just don't go up to high in dosings (start off with the one per day). I found that 2 pills made my stomach funky and made me a bit nauseous.

Agreed!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

I forgot I'm running recompadrol with it also.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How is it going for you?

Over a years work of experience on this stack...its loved by many!

The standard dosing is:

AT2: 1 AM, 2 Afternoon
OEP: 1AM, 1 PM (some guys go 2 AM but thats super strong)
Erase: 3 per day spread out

Agreed!
Hey Natty, I'm not running it for another 6 weeks probly, I'm doing a clean bulk right now, then a 15 week cut with the above mentioned products (erase, at2, oxyelite, recompadrol). Thinking about logging it, never logged b4 but might give it a go. Super stoked to try erase after everything I've read. I have three bottles. Lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea!

You should at least do a weekly log...much easier to keep up with and still fun to follow

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hell yea!

You should at least do a weekly log...much easier to keep up with and still fun to follow
Alright I'll do it bro love me some PES, need me a shirt tho lol, seriously tho I need a shirt!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pick up some TTA to run with it before its gone.