Epistane/Trenavar Stack for Cutting/Fat loss. Advice needed.

Honey

Honey

Awards
So I'm just about to finish my second cycle of 1/4 Andro and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've always been deathly skinny and with this I put on 10 kgs and my muscles are visibly larger and I can lift way heavier than before.

However, along with those gains I've also gained a little fat, noticeably my belly. I've tweaked my diet so it contains less fat, but my question is would an Epistane/Trenavar be a good next step to further maximize my muscle growth but also help me lose that fat and work towards a 6-pack?

Any advice regarding the stack would be great.

I'd also appreciate any advice on low-fat foods that still pack on some calories.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Short answer, no. A better diet would help you put on less fat. I wouldn't be so worried about fat, I'd be more worried about too many carbs. What do your kcals look like? Height age weight bf? Macros?

Honey

Honey

Awards
Short answer, no. A better diet would help you put on less fat. I wouldn't be so worried about fat, I'd be more worried about too many carbs. What do your kcals look like? Height age weight bf? Macros?
Well I want to consume around 2500 calories a day but I'm finding it hard to find foods that meet the Macros.

Aiming for around 70g Fat
And 300g Carbs
Protein 155g

29 yrs old. 155 Pounds.

I'm not sure what my BF is but I believe it's somewhere around 25%

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd up the protein to 1.5g/lb, you can do it with shakes or whatever you want, protein is protein. And drop the carbs to suit. I put on a lot of fat with anything over about 250g carbs a day, but that's all I need to perform great and I'm 210lbs 12%bf.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Personally I'd up the protein to 1.5g/lb, you can do it with shakes or whatever you want, protein is protein. And drop the carbs to suit. I put on a lot of fat with anything over about 250g carbs a day, but that's all I need to perform great and I'm 210lbs 12%bf.
Ok thanks.

Any particular foods you'd recommend that work really well for you?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Carbs I use oats,weetabix, potato, rice, veg, fruit
Fats: PB, dark chocolate, meat, eggs, chai seeds, nuts.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Also on non workout days I drop my carbs down by about 100g and fill the rest of the cals up with fat.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
1. Eliminate all fluids except water
2. Eliminate all sugars
3. Decrease your carbs or eliminate it
4. Cardio

Honey

Honey

Awards
So after reconfiguring my diet, I'm still thinking about cycling these two.

But how 'heavy' is this stack? I feel like it's quite risky.

Any advice on doses/products?

Thanks

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I don’t see anything about PCT + time off here. Did you PCT?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just about to come out of it and I will PCT with Nolva and Alphamax. I will then wait 4 weeks before starting anything.
4 weeks isn’t near long enough. Wait 3-4 months

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 weeks isn’t near long enough. Wait 3-4 months
Op, keep in mind, the point of cycling not only is for overall health, but also to allow the body to return to homeostasis before cycling back on. It takes months for the body to return to homeostasis, and can even take upwards of a year for some people. If you ignore this and just cycle on and off repetitively without proper off time, you’ll suffer permanent suppression and be bound for trt in no time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont stack two orals and no they won't burn fat. They'll give a little lean mass that will make you look leaner but you're not gonna burn 25% body fat down to even 20 on a cycle like that. You need to diet it down. Sometimes after a cycle you loose some bloat so wait and see where youre at.

I know people hate syringes but I'm gonna be totally honest with you. A test cycle alone will crush any prohormone out there and I don't see the point keep on going for these stacks when youll get twice the result from test alone and it's easier to keep. The only ph that really blew my mind was nanodrol and even then I wouldn't skip test.

I'm not suggesting you to take anything but this is just my personal experience.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Dont stack two orals and no they won't burn fat. They'll give a little lean mass that will make you look leaner but you're not gonna burn 25% body fat down to even 20 on a cycle like that. You need to diet it down. Sometimes after a cycle you loose some bloat so wait and see where youre at.

I know people hate syringes but I'm gonna be totally honest with you. A test cycle alone will crush any prohormone out there and I don't see the point keep on going for these stacks when youll get twice the result from test alone and it's easier to keep. The only ph that really blew my mind was nanodrol and even then I wouldn't skip test.

I'm not suggesting you to take anything but this is just my personal experience.
Sure. I appreciate the advice.

What can you tell me about Nanodrol? What did you use it for? How were the results?

E

edsd

Awards
So I'm just about to finish my second cycle of 1/4 Andro and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've always been deathly skinny and with this I put on 10 kgs and my muscles are visibly larger and I can lift way heavier than before.

However, along with those gains I've also gained a little fat, noticeably my belly. I've tweaked my diet so it contains less fat, but my question is would an Epistane/Trenavar be a good next step to further maximize my muscle growth but also help me lose that fat and work towards a 6-pack?

Any advice regarding the stack would be great.

I'd also appreciate any advice on low-fat foods that still pack on some calories.
don't cut fats to cut fat. cut carbs. fats are essential and can aid in fat loss but carbs will not. replace carby meals with a table spoon of olive or or some other mono/saturated fat. get healthy fats, no trans fat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure. I appreciate the advice.

What can you tell me about Nanodrol? What did you use it for? How were the results?
Well it actually gave me quite the size and vasularity. My shoulders completely blew up.. I'm very responsive to everything though so I can't promise that to everyone but I've tried a lot of things and as a ph it's the only thing that to me can compare with real aas. It does what epistane does but waaaaay better.. people can argue superdrol is as powerful but it also gives bloat, nanodrol keeps it clean.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
SD doesn’t give you bloat. It’s dry as all hell. Maybe if you have some inflammation issues with your gut you might get bloat but not from SD directly. 100% would beat nanodrol for strength and size if you get a good clone but you will feel like death while on it :) my opinion

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD doesn’t give you bloat. It’s dry as all hell. Maybe if you have some inflammation issues with your gut you might get bloat but not from SD directly. 100% would beat nanodrol for strength and size if you get a good clone but you will feel like death while on it :)
The old sd is really dry but not the new , or am I wrong here? I have used both and nanodrol might give less weight but no way it beats nanodrol when it comes to gain lean muscle mass. I got about the same size but nano made me loose fat at the same time while I gained fat on sd. strenght might be better on sd though that's true.. didn't find nanodrol being insane but still really good.

If sd is deca nano is tren.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What, I put on loads of fat with nanodrol with only 300kcal over maintenance. There is no new version of SD there is good clones and rubbish ones haha you ask anyone who’s used real SD it’s one of the best lean mass builders out there and gives you a dry astheic look....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying sd is a bloat machine, just that any cycle can give a bit bloat from sodium.. I got nice gains don't get me wrong but nano changed my body, I lost all fat on my shoulders. Maybe we're reacting differently

I don't think nanodrol gives as much strenght , I don't think it gives as much weight either but my body looked far better after nanodrol. Used sd twice and nano twice. I stayed at the same calories by the way, didn't try to bulk.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everyone responds different and nanodrol did blow me up but I felt it was a lot of glycogen and water. The body is a strange thing and everyone is different!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a guy , body builder at predator who swore by nano above many real aas but yeah sd is proven and I agree it's a great compound. I just got so much vascularity on nano.

Did you get any sides from nano? That's another reason I like it cause I felt great while on sd I had huge backpumps :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
He would swear by it, he works at Predator haha I got the worst back pumps I’ve ever experienced, crippling while doing heavy squats, had to leave the gym early twice! Otherwise felt great on it! No BP issues, no headaches, no lethargy! Nice compound but I think it would have served me better as a recomp to be honest! Methyl-tren will probably be the best oral when I get round to it (don’t fear it anymore) haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No he's not working there, he was from Belgium I believe, huge guy..

I'm thinking about tren, test next cycle.. it's one hell of a compound

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I’m talking methyl-tren, it’s an oral. My next cycle is var n test

Honey

Honey

Awards
So Nano is that much better than Epistane? I always thought Epistane was the general "best bet" compound.

Also, what's the best Nano product out there?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol is it's own product .. there is nanobol too but a different compound. Epistane is nowhere near nanodrol. I personally only saw some slight change to my body with epi.. got a bit leaner that's all, it does give strenght to some degree though

Honey

Honey

Awards
I've heard it's quite harsh. Would TUDCA alone be a wise choice for support? (and Nolva for PCT) for a 6 week cycle.

E

edsd

Awards
So Nano is that much better than Epistane? I always thought Epistane was the general "best bet" compound.

Also, what's the best Nano product out there?
There are no best compounds. they all do something a little different or impact your body a little different. some make you put on more water, some less, some are harsher on your body, some are mild or safer.

no single cycle will turn you into a monster. people are jacked and yolked look that way because of years of eating and lifting. Even the best compounds wont do anything for you if you arent eating and lifting right.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran both nanodrol (msten) and rpn havoc (epistane) In my opinion, epistane was better for mass, especially in terms of quality. Nanodrol is better for strength. Both present low sides; the most concerning side would be epistane’s potential for rebound estro issues, which shouldn’t be much of an issue if you keep some exemestane on hand, which I advise you do for any cycle. To give you a better understanding of nanodrol; it is nanoparticulated methylstenbolone. Nanoparticulation is said to enhance bioavailability and absorption by 50-60%, which would make the 15mg dose of nanodrol equivalent to 22.5-26mg methylstenbolone. Op, based on your goals, I’d say epistane is the better route, but as I’ve said before, I think cutting on anabolics is a waste which should make perfect sense considering that anabolics are meant to build muscle and not cut fat. Feel free to ask my anything about nanodrol btw.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran both nanodrol (msten) and rpn havoc (epistane) In my opinion, epistane was better for mass, especially in terms of quality. Nanodrol is better for strength. Both present low sides; the most concerning side would be epistane’s potential for rebound estro issues, which shouldn’t be much of an issue if you keep some exemestane on hand, which I advise you do for any cycle. To give you a better understanding of nanodrol; it is nanoparticulated methylstenbolone. Nanoparticulation is said to enhance bioavailability and absorption by 50-60%, which would make the 15mg dose of nanodrol equivalent to 22.5-26mg methylstenbolone. Op, based on your goals, I’d say epistane is the better route, but as I’ve said before, I think cutting on anabolics is a waste which should make perfect sense considering that anabolics are meant to build muscle and not cut fat. Feel free to ask my anything about nanodrol btw.

That doesn't make any sense to me, how did you dose nano and epi? , I got more lean mass from one nanodrol than 3 epistane.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard it's quite harsh. Would TUDCA alone be a wise choice for support? (and Nolva for PCT) for a 6 week cycle.
Yes it would, epistane isn't very harsh. And let me go back to the comment where you say epistane I've heard is the best. It's a very studided product and many more have used it than nanodrol,superdrol etc. In my opinion it doesn't come close to these two when it comes to actual gains but epistane has it's place, the gains are very clean but In my opinion also very small compared to sd and nano.. with more gains there are mostly also a higher chance for sides

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That doesn't make any sense to me, how did you dose nano and epi? , I got more lean mass from one nanodrol than 3 epistane.
I gained 15lbs on 5 weeks of nanodrol eating 6 meals a day and I gained 18.5lbs on havoc eating probably 4-5 meals a day. Now, this is of course partially due to epistane being my first cycle, but I still believe that it’s better for overall lean mass in my experience. On epistane my bench went up 40lbs and on nanodrol it went up about 70lbs. I’m going to be running epistane again soon and this time I’ll be able to more accurately compare it to nanodrol since I’ve got 2 cycles under my belt now. I ran epi at 20/30/30/40mg and nanodrol I believe I ran about 0.75/1.00/1.25/1.50/1.50ml. It’s important that I mention the difference in 1.00ml and 1.50ml of nanodrol isn’t much, if anything at all; and I’d advise against going beyond 1.25ml as it would just be a waste of money, not to mention the added stress on your organs it could potentially cause due to it being a dimethyl :]

Honey

Honey

Awards
Yes it would, epistane isn't very harsh. And let me go back to the comment where you say epistane I've heard is the best. It's a very studided product and many more have used it than nanodrol,superdrol etc. In my opinion it doesn't come close to these two when it comes to actual gains but epistane has it's place, the gains are very clean but In my opinion also very small compared to sd and nano.. with more gains there are mostly also a higher chance for sides
No I meant for Nanodrol. Would TUDCA suffice as support on its own?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I meant for Nanodrol. Would TUDCA suffice as support on its own?
Tudca won’t cover all aspects of overall organ and cardiovascular health, so imo, no. But I do think that tudca would be beneficial in combination with an all-in-one cycle support when using nanodrol due to nanodrol being a dimethyl. Cel cycle assist, olympus labs ar1macare pro and olympus labs k1ngs guard are all great choices for all-in-one cycle supports.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Oh great, I have arm1care unopened so I'll just use that

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh great, I have arm1care unopened so I'll just use that
Like I said, if you’re using a dimethyl like nanodrol or even just running more than one 17a-methyl, then I think tudca is worth the extra money.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In addition to the arm1care?
Tudca is generally dosed 500-1000mg, if not more. So if you do run nanodrol, then I think spending the extra money to add 500mg tudca a day or so would be worth the investment

Honey

Honey

Awards
Tudca is generally dosed 500-1000mg, if not more. So if you do run nanodrol, then I think spending the extra money to add 500mg tudca a day or so would be worth the investment
Is there a TUDCA product you'd recommend? I quite like Olympus Labs as I've found them reliable.Or is the CEL the most favoured?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a TUDCA product you'd recommend? I quite like Olympus Labs as I've found them reliable.Or is the CEL the most favoured?
They’re both great companies; I’d go with whichever is the better deal. You’re planning on taking nanodrol now I’m guessing?

Honey

Honey

Awards
Yes, the evidence I've seen for it online has been very promising. More so than Epistane.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, the evidence I've seen for it online has been very promising. More so than Epistane.
You can’t go wrong with either in my opinion, they both treated me well.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Btw, is Predator Nutrition the only place to buy it? It's deathly expensive

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw, is Predator Nutrition the only place to buy it? It's deathly expensive
A lot of the companies that make those products make them specifically for predator, and quite frankly, predator is the only place that I can truly say I trust; so I’d just buy it from them. You’d be surprised with how many places put out bunk/underdosed stuff.