Cutting stack advice?

Themaninator

Awards
I’ve only been on this site for a few days and it’s really great. Really helpful and people are genuinely nice!

Is this a good natural stack for cutting and keeping as much muscle as possible for someone who is 21?
STACK:
Pescience : alphamine, erase pro plus, and anabeta elite
Chaos and pain: predator
Blackstone labs: recomp rx( ursolic acid)

I was thinking of switching up predator for blackstone labs glycolog. I notice a difference between the two. With glycolog I notice a pump but with predator I’m less bloated. Personally I don’t feel predator working but with glycolog I feel it working if that makes sense :-0

Can I add chaos and pains Cannibal Claw Thyroid Fat Burner and Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner? I already own these 2 or should I not use it since alphamine has fat burning properties and caffeine?

Any suggestions are happily welcomed! Should I add or take away anything from my stack?!

Thank you for your time!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I’ve only been on this site for a few days and it’s really great. Really helpful and people are genuinely nice!

Is this a good natural stack for cutting and keeping as much muscle as possible for someone who is 21?
STACK:

I was thinking of switching up predator for blackstone labs glycolog. I notice a difference between the two. With glycolog I notice a pump but with predator I’m less bloated. Personally I don’t feel predator working but with glycolog I feel it working if that makes sense :-0

Can I add chaos and pains Cannibal Claw Thyroid Fat Burner and Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner? I already own these 2 or should I not use it since alphamine has fat burning properties and caffeine?

Any suggestions are happily welcomed! Should I add or take away anything from my stack?!

Thank you for your time!
Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind that diet and training will determine 90% of your progress though. A few thoughts...

Keep in mind that Alphamine is no longer a thermogenic product, but rather an energy supplement. This can be helpful while cutting, but it isn't what it used to be. I would also consider holding off on the Anabeta Elite for a lean bulk, it would be better used during a phase where you are providing your body with sufficient calories.

Regarding the nutrient partitioner, I wouldn't stack two. If you've used both predator and glycolog before, would you consider trying a different GDA product? Slinmax would be a great third option to look into - very solid nutrient partitioning profile.

If it were me, I would use a thermogenic product designed specifically for fat loss over the Alphamine. The ones you mentioned would be good options, and since you already have them it couldn't hurt to add one of them in. Alphamine is great for energy, but a targeted fat loss product might be better for you during a cut.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^This. I would also ask if you've ran all of these products before. If not, I'd suggest narrowing that list down considerably, so you'll have a better idea which product is working best for you. For a thermogenic, I think you really owe it to yourself to give Radiate a try at some point. It's been getting some really good reviews here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others completely. Especially if you hav e not used a particular product it's best to try it solo or with a smaller stack so you know how it effects you and if it works for you or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

STACK:

Thank you for your time!
unless you have the OG alphamine, its not a fat burner at all anymore... just an energy drink FYI.

I dont see much point in having a gda AND anabeta elite... ABE has some nutrient partitioning properties already so adding more to it really doesnt seem cost effective.

my suggestion for you:
burner of choice (i'd go with claw of your options)
EP+
ABE
Recomp RX (if you want, could save it for a diff cycle tho as the stack above is pretty solid already)

If you wanted to add something else, something like SNS xgels goes very nicely with ABE as there's synergy with the two. As well, xgels will help keep strenght and pumps up during your cut.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
unless you have the OG alphamine, its not a fat burner at all anymore... just an energy drink FYI.

I dont see much point in having a gda AND anabeta elite... ABE has some nutrient partitioning properties already so adding more to it really doesnt seem cost effective.

my suggestion for you:
EP+
ABE
Recomp RX (if you want, could save it for a diff cycle tho as the stack above is pretty solid already)

If you wanted to add something else, something like SNS xgels goes very nicely with ABE as there's synergy with the two. As well, xgels will help keep strenght and pumps up during your cut.
What have you noticed from recomp RX? Seems interesting but I'm not sure what the general consensus is. Any insight is appreciated!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if pump is the best comparison tool for a GDA. If anything, the less bloat would lean me toward Predator. It's all about finding which one you like best. Some other highly respected brands are Slinmax and Slintensity. Remember, you can always add a stim-free pump-focused preworkout to your stack if you want more pumps.

I second the vote on RXS Radiate for a stim thermo, but I also had great results from Innovative Laboratories Hell Fire and Transform Supplements Forged Burner. It really falls on your preference to whether you like stims in your thermo or not; whether you like powder or capsules; whether you care about appetite suppression or not; etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What have you noticed from recomp RX? Seems interesting but I'm not sure what the general consensus is. Any insight is appreciated!
never used it or any ursolic acid product myself. heard a lot of mixed things but mostly bad unless dosing and quality is insanely high (and usually competely out of the realm of cost effective). only had it in there since he said he had it already.

Themaninator

Awards
Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind that diet and training will determine 90% of your progress though. A few thoughts...

Keep in mind that Alphamine is no longer a thermogenic product, but rather an energy supplement. This can be helpful while cutting, but it isn't what it used to be. I would also consider holding off on the Anabeta Elite for a lean bulk, it would be better used during a phase where you are providing your body with sufficient calories.

Regarding the nutrient partitioner, I wouldn't stack two. If you've used both predator and glycolog before, would you consider trying a different GDA product? Slinmax would be a great third option to look into - very solid nutrient partitioning profile.

If it were me, I would use a thermogenic product designed specifically for fat loss over the Alphamine. The ones you mentioned would be good options, and since you already have them it couldn't hurt to add one of them in. Alphamine is great for energy, but a targeted fat loss product might be better for you during a cut.

Wow really?? I’ve read so many great things about alphamine and I was really excited to try it the most that I just bought it! I didn’t realize they downgraded it from the old formula. But thank you for letting me know!!!

Themaninator

Awards
^^^^^^This. I would also ask if you've ran all of these products before. If not, I'd suggest narrowing that list down considerably, so you'll have a better idea which product is working best for you. For a thermogenic, I think you really owe it to yourself to give Radiate a try at some point. It's been getting some really good reviews here.
I’ll defintely check out radiate! I’ve been hearing good things about that as well. Thanks!

Themaninator

Awards

I’m actually running Recomp rx solo as we speak, I started it two weeks solo first, so I can see how my body reacts before I start the other products I have listed above. And from what I’m noticed Recomp rx has definitely have me looking leaner and my muscles looking much fuller. I’m actually eating a lot more dirtier and counting my calories less on some days and I’m still losing weight. I love me pizza and burgers lol. I’ve actually also tried consuming more sugar and sodium but I actually lost water weight as well. I’m really loving Recomp rx. The one NEGATIVE THOUGH WHICH I FIND HUGE IS... it makes using the bathroom extremely painful. I end up in the bathroom for a really long time because it just hurts so bad. My poops end up the biggest I’ve ever had in my life. Lol.

Themaninator

Awards

my suggestion for you:
EP+
ABE

I already started Recomp rx 2 weeks ahead of time, I wanted to see how my body responsed to that first. Would it be okay to start the rest of the stack even though I started Recomp rx first? Or would my body need a break?

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I agree with other comments here. Personally, I'd go with:

Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro
Alphaburn by EvoMuse (fat burner)

Anabeta Elite has Forskolin included, but any stack you run for cutting/recomp, IMO, should have Forskolin. The following stack would also be great:

Test1fy by Olympus Labs (Anacylus + DHAA, an AI along with other things)
Alphaburn by EvoMuse
50mg Forskolin (95% extract, from PES or the many other brands selling it now)

Alphamine's reformulation, as others have said, entirely changes its function. Boy do I miss the old Alphamine and OG Norcodrene... anyways, I don't know if you need a GDA either. R-lipoic acid is cheap and could be added as a GDA. The Banaba in RecompRX also does this I believe?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I already started Recomp rx 2 weeks ahead of time, I wanted to see how my body responsed to that first. Would it be okay to start the rest of the stack even though I started Recomp rx first? Or would my body need a break?
nope, that's all fine... just add the rest

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried bulk ursolic acid products? They seem to be relatively cost effective pending the source but not sure the efficacy. Thanks y'all!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone tried bulk ursolic acid products? They seem to be relatively cost effective pending the source but not sure the efficacy. Thanks y'all!!
i think the big issue with UA has always been that its NOT cost effective... the doses required or the quality extracts required get ridiculously expensive before getting effective

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll also echo that unless it is the old Alphamine, you're better off with a different fat burner. If you want to stick with PES, Shift is very good. You could also look into OxyMax XT, which is great at burning fat, decreasing hunger, and improving overall mood. I would also suggest not going with ABE as it can increase your hunger while you are cutting.

Instead, I would go with X-Gels, or even better, AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT is very versatile it contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I find the forskolin to be the best ingredient while cutting or recomplng. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/