JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine

or caffeine containing PreWO
I notice at least a good 5lbs strength increase on my lifts if I use Caffeine pre-workout, or should I say now if I don't use it I see a 5lbs decrease in all my lifts lol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pre-workout that increases strength... welcome to the POWER OF PLACEBO!

stonhous35

Awards
you have to test things. again everything works different for everyone, most pre works outs are vasodiolators consisting of arginine and caffeine. now a lot of them contain the 1.3 dimeth... (which is geranium root based) try a few and find out which works best for you. I actually tried the Muscletech NaNOvapor and think its good which is weird because i find that most of their stuff is overpriced, over marketed, over filled products (I got it for a very cheap price)

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
I know you cant magicaly increase strength. What im wanting to do is increase neural drive which would cause a strength increase. Am I right?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Most blends with 1,3 dmaa make a huge difference till u build up a tolerance and crash hard after working out... Or in the middle of your workout

stonhous35

Awards
yea i def. agree with that. thats why it's good to start at the lowest dose and and build up very very slow maybe just add ur own tabs af arginine with it so u get move blood flow

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cutting/recomp or bulking

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your best bet is to have superb pre workout nutrition and take something like Agmatine + Green bulge + Slin Sane.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green mag...
Has MCC in it which helps with ATP production...more sets more reps

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
A power band will do it ;)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I will run the risk of sounding biased but
my honest advice when asking for a natural
prewo that improves strength is Lit-Up.
For me, I can't recall anything that boosted my strength like this one did/does
I'm a natty bb, so I wouldn't know anything about gear
Add caffeine to it for an extra boost, and if money ain't a problem stack Lit-Up with Ultima,
now that's some sh%t..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Immediately improves strength? :lol:

Test suspension, maybe? Not much out there is gonna let you pop a pill and immediately see a difference after one dose.
What is wrong with caffeine? A plethora of research of it increasing sports performance, strength and pain reduction.

If the OP hasn't been taking caffeine pre workout the first time he uses it can make a noticeable difference. Other CNS stimulants could be worth while but less researched.

A pre-workout that increases strength... welcome to the POWER OF PLACEBO!
I am not sure if this is a joke? Loads of ingredients could increase strength or reduce the rate of drop off on performance. Admittedly creatine and beta alanine would take more than one workout but CNS stimulants can easily do the job from the first dose if they aren't being used already.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is to have superb pre workout nutrition and take something like Agmatine + Green bulge + Slin Sane.
Green mag...
Has MCC in it which helps with ATP production...more sets more reps
Both of these work wonders...

Blue Gene I feel from the first dose, as well as White FLOOD v2