Best Low Stim Fat Burner???

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Tough one? I have a fairly low stim tolerence. I drink a little tea and the occasional soda. However, no coffee. My current fat loss supplements are:

Acetyl L-Carnitine (2000mg a day)
Caffeine (ThermoBurst 1 pill which is 1/3 recc. dosage before workout, 2 gives me chest pains)

I eat relatively low carb none at night. High Fiber. Get most fat from red meat and nuts/peanut butter.

I do 2.5 hours of cardio a week spread out over 3 days. Lift weights 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. I have gained five pounds over the last 3 months.

Question: What is the best low stim fat burner? I don't want to be strung out at the end of the day or anxious during the day.:paranoid: Any ideas? Thanks.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you take fish oil? If not, I'd suggest working your way up to 5 grams of EPA daily. It's heart-healthy and will positively affect fat loss.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
No although that is on the list. I hope it works. I took CLA and saw nothing. When you dose it how fast should you go to get up to 5 grams. Reccomended dose is usually 3g I think.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use NOW Foods Ultra Omega 3. Each cap is 500mg EPA/250mg DHA. I usually take 2 caps with each meal, except for around a workout. Start with half that and work up to 4-5 grams of supplemental EPA.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My opinion is ReCreate from USP Labs it gives a calm steady clear energy with absolutely no crash. I believe it has only 50 mg of caffiene in it. A strong anti cortisol agent as well as excellent appetite control. Great for recomposition too.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
My opinion is ReCreate from USP Labs it gives a calm steady clear energy with absolutely no crash. I believe it has only 50 mg of caffiene in it. A strong anti cortisol agent as well as excellent appetite control. Great for recomposition too.
I tried a sample of that stuff, your right it was a very nice calm clear energy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No although that is on the list. I hope it works. I took CLA and saw nothing. When you dose it how fast should you go to get up to 5 grams. Reccomended dose is usually 3g I think.
try PP CLA is double dosed and you can use up to 8-12g daily

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing many people do not know about CLA is that it needs to be taken with a meal. The CLA often gets burnt up as energy before it excerpts any of it's known positive effects. So don't take it on an empty stomach or all you are getting out of it is another calorie source. Make sure you take it with food so it can blend into the rest of the nutrients or it will be burned as fuel preferentially. Also there is no "feeling" of being on CLA so do not expect to feel anything different. Also do not take it 3 grams at once spread it out over the meals. Taking 3 grams a day pick 3 evenly spaced meals to take it with. If 5 then one at each meal or 2,2,1 over 3 meals.

There are tons of things in the bulk section at nutraplanet as well. Sesamine being a great product as well. ReCreate is still my favorite but there are lots of things in the bulk section. Best bet go there and select the fat loss section of the bulk area and read what each of the herbs do. Then choose your methods based on how you want your products to interact. Make yourself educated and your money and results will take you farther. Another thing if not already taking would be Anabolic Pump, or if you like bulk powders, Bulk PSlin, Banaba, Yellow Gold all of these are great for allowing you to eat more carbs and get away with it but when you eat with moderate to low carbs you get an amazing recomposition effect.

Just some more ideas. Hope that helps out.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't consider CLA, and DCP to be stim's. DCP has raspberry ketones which enhance thermogenic, but wouldn't consider it a stim.

A couple of "low" stim's that come to mind, are Leviathan Reloaded, Recreate, Reduction AM/PM, and Alpha Burn. I have not tried Alpha Burn yet, but it seems promising.

martink

Awards
neither would i. you dont get much lower stim than no stim :)

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
lipotrophin-pm stacked with some forslean

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The lean Xtreme (or Lean FX which I am using right now having good results) and DCP stack was freakin amazing for a non-stim fat burning stack.

Recreat worked well, it's best when used with Anabolic Pump though IMO.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
One thing many people do not know about CLA is that it needs to be taken with a meal. The CLA often gets burnt up as energy before it excerpts any of it's known positive effects. So don't take it on an empty stomach or all you are getting out of it is another calorie source. Make sure you take it with food so it can blend into the rest of the nutrients or it will be burned as fuel preferentially. Also there is no "feeling" of being on CLA so do not expect to feel anything different. Also do not take it 3 grams at once spread it out over the meals. Taking 3 grams a day pick 3 evenly spaced meals to take it with. If 5 then one at each meal or 2,2,1 over 3 meals.

There are tons of things in the bulk section at nutraplanet as well. Sesamine being a great product as well. ReCreate is still my favorite but there are lots of things in the bulk section. Best bet go there and select the fat loss section of the bulk area and read what each of the herbs do. Then choose your methods based on how you want your products to interact. Make yourself educated and your money and results will take you farther. Another thing if not already taking would be Anabolic Pump, or if you like bulk powders, Bulk PSlin, Banaba, Yellow Gold all of these are great for allowing you to eat more carbs and get away with it but when you eat with moderate to low carbs you get an amazing recomposition effect.

Just some more ideas. Hope that helps out.

I know a little. I was just stating the fat burning supps I was taking (ALC, CLA, Caffeine, Green Tea) I realize CLA is not a stim. It is a fatty acid. I have taken as high as 5 grams a day with meals. However, I took it all at once not spaced out throughout the day. If I take it again I will take 3 times a day with meals. I have heard good things about raspberry ketones on this board. Recreate sounds promising but I am not looking for appetite supression as I have enough trouble getting my 200 grams a day. Are you able to eat your 6 meals no problem? yellow gold and banaba sound like something I could really use. How do they allow you to eat more carbs, what's the science behind it? any other positive effects? Right now the list looks like: ALC, Fish Oils, DCP/Fat Burner (maybe). Off to the store for some browsing.:laugh2:

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Do Tetradecylthioacetic Acid and Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract contain anything that is a detriment? I don't take test boosters, PH, or AAS. I also don't want anything with short or long term health risks. Also, ReCreate is a Test Booster and Fat Burner?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes some good non stim far burning supplemets

Check out:
TTA-500
RK-500
Reduce XT

Kick ass stack too :cool:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'd start with the fish and sesamin oils since they are food. You can also get CLA from coconut oil and it tastes good - use it with food, like a spread.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Do Tetradecylthioacetic Acid and Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract contain anything that is a detriment? I don't take test boosters, PH, or AAS. ReCreate is a Test Booster and Fat Burner?
anybody have an idea I looked it up and it said something about Salvia being used to perform bone grafts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do Tetradecylthioacetic Acid and Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract contain anything that is a detriment? I don't take test boosters, PH, or AAS. I also don't want anything with short or long term health risks. Also, ReCreate is a Test Booster and Fat Burner?
Actually non of the USPLabs products have PH in them. They do everything via natural pathways. There is no recovery period, when you stop taking them your body simply returns to its normal state. There is a testosterone increase from lowered cortisol and basic hormonal efficiency being improved but it is not a test booster perse'. I will see if I can get one of the minds at USP to pop on here to explain it more but they are an herbal company. Nothing is bad for your health in their line up from what I understand. I have been using the products for that very reason and just had bloodwork done and everything is golden.

Also in another post you mentioned the appetite suppression. It really just keeps yu from craving the sweets and what not. Unless I m just very busy eating is not an issue but when busy remebering to eat can be an issue. However that holds true most of the time for me anyway.

anybody have an idea I looked it up and it said something about Salvia being used to perform bone grafts.
I am not sure about that I know that it keeps fat from being stored. I used it for about 8 weeks and it seemed to work really well. Just basically takes place of the triglycerides on the receptors so the fat can't land there.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Good Info thanks Mr.Kleen I will look for more info on Recreate and it's ingredients.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Info thanks Mr.Kleen I will look for more info on Recreate and it's ingredients.
Please PM me your email address, I will get you any information you may need.