Bruce's Battle of the Bulge. Age Force Weight Loss Patch (sponsored)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Beginning Stats:

Weight: 272
Height: 6'2
Neck: 16"
Chest: 46"
Belly: 47.5"
Waist: 43"
Arm: 14"
Forearm: 12"
Leg: 26.25"
Calves: 17.5"
BodyFat: 26.6%

Starting Test Levels:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

-Test levels are a bit elevated for me as I have been taking DAA, TestoPro, and Erase Pro for going on about 40 days. These numbers are higher then what my baseline number was.

Goal:
To cut fat and build/keep lean muscle. Lose a few pounds, but measurements are more important to me. My weight has came off slow but inches have been slicing off.

Supplements:
AM: TestoPro, LCLT, Organ Shield, Multi, Fish Oil, Agmatine (500mg), Erase Pro
Pre: D-pol, Agmatine (500mg), Ultima or Focus Xt/Predator/Beast Mode/Craze
Intra: RecoverPro
PM: TestoPro, 3z, AGEFORCE Weight Loss Patch

Diet:
I track via myfitnesspal.com, if anyone wants to follow along there send me a friend request. (D2footballjrc) If not I'll have general information here on the log. I follow the spike diet where I eat at deficit 6 days a week and one day of spiking where I got double bmr to keep metabolism high.

Before Picture:
*Saved for later, at work so I don't have access to a good before picture*

Exercise Routine:
I lift EOD. I've been following a 5X7 modified system but might be changing from that as since I'm always maxing it tears a bit on the body. Might lower it a bit with a few more reps and try to tear more muscles and less tendons.

Since cutting size is a big part of what I want to achieve Cardio is a part of my workout regiment as well. I will do Cardio everyday on top of days I lift minus my Spike Day which is usually Sat. On Sat. it's a full rest day.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Let's talk about AgeForce Weight Loss Patches!

weightlossaid-lg.jpg

About the Weight-Loss Aid Patch – Our Research & Development laboratory, after 2-years, has developed an incredible formula with an advanced clinically proven fat-burning peptide. Weight Loss Aid patchWeight-Loss Aid Formula The main formula ingredient is Try-Somatostatin. Try-Somatostatin burns body fat without any of the negative effects of other so-called “fat-burners” that depend on stimulants. AgeForce® Weight-Loss Aid time-release patches will not cause jitters, racing heartbeat, or elevated blood pressure. In fact, the peptide protein in AgeForce Tyr-Somatostatin has only one effect in the body and that is to oxidize fat. Period!

Weight Loss Aid PatchThe exclusive Try-Somatostatin weight loss and fat burning formula will only work when it’s delivered by a time-release transdermal patch. –Taking Try-Somatostatin orally (in pills or capsules) won’t work, because the digestive system treats it like any other protein and digests it! This digestive process neutralizes Try-Somatostatin’s incredible fat burning properties! Our AgeForce® time-release patches bypass the digestive system and deliver the 10mg dose of Try-Somatostatin fully intact, directly into the blood stream.

Body BuildingFat BurnerThe most advanced Fat-Burner for Athletes - Our exclusive fat burning Try-Somatostatin formula, delivered directly to the blood stream with our time-release patches, will provide awesome results for any athlete that wants to lower their body fat ratios. Direct to blood stream formula dosage delivery over 8 to 10 hours, insures complete metabolization. Another interesting feature of Try-Somatostatin's fat burning properties is that it targets deep abdominal body fat that typically resists other fat burning supplements. Bottom line - Athletes will enjoy fat burning results that blow away any other supplement brand!

Please take a moment to use our Body Mass Index Calculator to see which of the four US-CDC (United States Center For Disease Control & Prevention) weight categories you fall into. Just enter your height and weight and click on “Calculate”. We’ve also posted valuable information about risk factors on this page.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Initial thoughts on a patch verses normal methods.

I'm excited to try these patches. I've thought it's a very interesting delivery system. I've heard both sides of the coin from people on it.

You've been taking supplements and working out for awhile now. How will you know it's helping?

Correct I have been losing weight and working out for awhile. I have dwindled down to slower loss as of late. It's been fairly consistent. I'm hoping to see a small bump in the weight loss but even more so the leaning of my body. I will be taking pictures at START - 15 Days - 30 Days - and if I'm seeing a difference I will be buying another box and continuing this onwards to 60 days.

BRRUUUUCCCCEEEE I would like to know more about this and other AgeForce products.

You can find more info at their website at:
http://www.ageforce.com

and you can find them for purchase at:
http://ageforce.com/order

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sub'd ... another great start. You're logs are always so informative and funny!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Homey!?!

You've had pretty good success, so far. It'll be interesting to see what this does for you.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good day sir!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Patches came in today. Will put the first one on tonight.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Put on the first patch tonight.

Here is what they look like:

d693dba5.jpg

Here is the instruction card:

9168de14.jpg

I followed instructions and tossed one on my wrist. No real feeling to it.

3089cb19.jpg

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
First night is done, for the record had ever so slight leg cramps this morning. I have a feeling that us from over training and not patch.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First night is done, for the record had ever so slight leg cramps this morning. I have a feeling that us from over training and not patch.
Ok, this is the one time I will randomly blurt this word out and actually mean it.........

Banana

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ok, this is the one time I will randomly blurt this word out and actually mean it.........

Banana
Yeah I grabbed a banana for some of dat der potassium.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Feb. 8th, 2012

Exercise:
20 minutes Cardio - Was suppose to be a lift day, but a 13 hour work day happened. Going to wake up 5am tomorrow and work out.

PM: TestoPro

Diet:
Cals: 1910
Protein: 145
Carbs: 163
Fats: 71
Water: 114oz.

Tonight is no patch night. I am chowing down a banana I just picked up today to see if that will help with some of the cramping. Tomorrow I'll use another patch. Will say was super impressed it didn't fall off while sleeping. I thought no way it'll stay on, it stayed on and held great.

Stay tuned!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take the patch off upon waking or just wear it til it falls off? I've kept some on for 24 hours.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add to what flex said I usually only take off my melatonin patch when I wake. Other than that I wait till I shower that day at night.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Do you take the patch off upon waking or just wear it til it falls off? I've kept some on for 24 hours.
I took it off upon waking and morning shower.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Day 3.

Not a lot to report yet. Put my second patch on tonight. Weight is down 2.8 pounds this week.

Feb 9, 2012

Diet:
Cals: 1783
Protein: 183
Carbs: 120
Fats: 53
Water: 130 oz.

Workout:
45 min: lifting + 30 minutes cardio : 913 cals burnt. W/hrm

Bench Press 5 sets
Squats 5 sets
Tricep Pulldowns 5 sets
Curls 5 sets
Barbell Row 5 sets
Skullcrushers 5 sets

Total cals burnt today: 3863

Supplements taken:
Am: testopro, daa, lclt, organ shield, multi, fish oil, joint protect, skele balm, agmatine 500mg
Lunch: need2slin
Pre: anabolic ignite, ancient strength
Intra: recover pro
Pm: testopro, 3z, joint protect, skele balm, age force patch (weight loss)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Day 5.

Mood: Good
Sleep: 8 hours

Exercise:
110 minutes of exercise: hrm calorie burn of: 1373.

Supplements Taken:
AM: TestoPro, AI DAA, AI LCLT, Erase Pro, Organ Shield, Need2Slin, Fish Oil, Multi
Lunch: Need2Slin
Pre: MuscleMarinade
Intra: AI Sports RecoverPro - Lemon, Tang Creatine
Supper: Need2Slin
PM: 3z, TestoPro, AgeForce Weight Loss patch.

Diet:
Cals:2,540
Protein: 110
Carbs: 257
Fats: 109
Water: 136oz.

Weight I'm surprised about. I spiked on sat. and Sunday night all my spike weight was gone. I'm starting Monday .2lbs lighter then I was at the end of last week. (Sat. was official weigh in day for me, before my spike day) Now this is a big deal because I usually don't get rid of all my gained Spike day weight until Tuesday/Wednesday then lose on Thursday/Friday. Starting at a loss already has a chance for good potential.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Sorry for the space between updates, as with some of the other patches, these patches are to be placed on every 2-3 days. I have started to leave the patches on for longer. I usually leave them on for around 24 hours or a bit longer now.

Last night I stuck this one on my belly area instead of the wrist.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea leave um on for as long as you can lol. I do. ;)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Bruce you are a beast :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Been through another patch, I'm maintaining and a bit lower. I have caught the flu so it's really killed my ability to work out with all this gunk in my chest.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been through another patch, I'm maintaining and a bit lower. I have caught the flu so it's really killed my ability to work out with all this gunk in my chest.
That sucks man, get better!
Nobody wants to be sick on their birthday Brucey.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
That sucks man, get better!
Nobody wants to be sick on their birthday Brucey.
I toughed it out eating tonight at the cheesecake factory, just got it left in my chest still. That gunk, throat isn't sore anymore.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro! take care of yourself!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this..Man I must be blind. Well better late than never!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Feeling better, got back in the gym today and tore it up. Took a shower and slapped another weight loss patch on. Down about 3 pounds total since starting about 10 days ago.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling better, got back in the gym today and tore it up. Took a shower and slapped another weight loss patch on. Down about 3 pounds total since starting about 10 days ago.
That is good progress, especially since I know you have been a bit indulgent lately.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright so i just saw this log for the first time. How are you liking the patches so far and do you feel they are working yet?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
alright so i just saw this log for the first time. How are you liking the patches so far and do you feel they are working yet?
It's been 10 days and I haven't seen a huge difference. I'm actually been dosing them 3 days apart, I'm going to move them closer together and do eod with them to see if that make a difference.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Put on another patch today, we will see if the EOD makes a difference.

Now one thing I'm confused on. I was looking through all my patches. On the card it says there is 12 patches, but I have 18 patches in my little packet that was sent to me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put on another patch today, we will see if the EOD makes a difference.

Now one thing I'm confused on. I was looking through all my patches. On the card it says there is 12 patches, but I have 18 patches in my little packet that was sent to me.
So 12 EOD was a 24 day supply but it looks like you have a 36 day supply is what you're saying?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So 12 EOD was a 24 day supply but it looks like you have a 36 day supply is what you're saying?
Yeah, I didn't know if it was started to have more than the 12 patches in a package?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't know if it was started to have more than the 12 patches in a package?
I believe, last time I checked mine, that I had 3 sleeves as well.
Enhanced is running them too, you should check with him.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Feb. 22nd, 2011

Put another patch on today, not really sure how to log this. Not really seeing a ton of results, but not sure what you can expect over a 2 week period. Diet has been staying right about 2k a day which is good considering my daily avg. burn (rest + exercise) is around 3.7k. Been pretty frustrated and has been starting to really chip away at my motivation. Add in I've been up since 6am yesterday (It's 6am right now THE NEXT DAY) because of work and I'm a bit testy today. I have to hop in the shower and be at work by 7am this morning, making it highly improbable that I'll get a workout in today.

I am on the verge of trying to see if a primal diet or a dietary change might help. I currently weigh out my food and use myfitnesspal to count my calories.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an fyi I change my diet up every few weeks. In fact I am do for another change as I have remained the same weight for two weeks now.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an fyi I change my diet up every few weeks. In fact I am do for another change as I have remained the same weight for two weeks now.
Ever consider the idea that you have been running a defict for too long and have hit full blown starvation/preservation mode? You may actually need a refeed to kick start things. Not telling you what to do, just something to consider.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'd go with starvation mode if I didn't spike weekly, and just did a two day spike actually for my birthday and they are mixed up on the days a week I do it. If I needed a refeed my birthday meals would of taken care of that, all that weight is gone now just I was plateaud a bit before that as well. Just seems like my scale is stuck on this weight.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever consider the idea that you have been running a defict for too long and have hit full blown starvation/preservation mode? You may actually need a refeed to kick start things. Not telling you what to do, just something to consider.
Yeah it is starvation for sure. I have changed things up and will see how the next few days go.