Erase and Tesopro Review

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
No problem I figured if it worked this good for me it might help some other people with a stack idea.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not surprised at what I am reading, taking something similar right now and bumped my Erase dose to 3 today, already feel more full and muscles are denser. Sick numbers man, 485x8 is nothing to joke about!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not surprised at what I am reading, taking something similar right now and bumped my Erase dose to 3 today, already feel more full and muscles are denser. Sick numbers man, 485x8 is nothing to joke about!!!!
Your not kidding those are serious numbers.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I wish my deadlift was a little better. But I forgot to add that i did hit a pr at the end of week 3 515x2 raw. So that went up as well but I want it to be over 600.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. I wish my deadlift was a little better. But I forgot to add that i did hit a pr at the end of week 3 515x2 raw. So that went up as well but I want it to be over 600.
Very nice bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was very happy with testopro when i ran it too. It's always part of my thoughts on a new stack as well as stoked.
x2-testapro was the 1st and so far only testafen containing supp i have used-and i was very impressed with it. wish i would have had erase to stack with it, lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stack is definitely very underrated. I think if more people tried it they would be extremely satisfied with their results.
I agree whole heartedly with this statement.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
This stack is definitely very underrated. I think if more people tried it they would be extremely satisfied with their results.
I can see that. havent seen any reviews on this stack, might have missed them, so i figured i would put one out there.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Glad it worked for you. That is some impressive strength you have got
very impressive....man is pushing some serious weight
Thanks to both of yall. At the end of the 5x5 I want to try my true maxes on bench squat and deadlift. Im hoping it totals around 1600

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
In for REAL RESULTS.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to both of yall. At the end of the 5x5 I want to try my true maxes on bench squat and deadlift. Im hoping it totals around 1600
What are your maxes....Im pretty sure you're stronger then my and my total is around 1480....you should shatter 1600

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
What are your maxes....Im pretty sure you're stronger then my and my total is around 1480....you should shatter 1600
thats the thing I havent maxed in a long time so i couldnt tell you. Thats just were I was hoping to be at. Im thinking 600 squat 450 bench and 550 dead.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review. I have erase and was thinking of stacking with a test booster, now I defientely am going to!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats the thing I havent maxed in a long time so i couldnt tell you. Thats just were I was hoping to be at. Im thinking 600 squat 450 bench and 550 dead.
If that's the case yeah im confident you can break a 1600 when you start maxin out. Just make sure to do so wisely and not injure yourself when your pushing so much weight. Personally im not planning on maxing out for maybe another 4 months or so and slowly build up my lifts close to my previous maxes and then max out. By doing this im hoping to strengthen all my joints and ligaments while improving overall strength.

best of luck to you!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review. I have erase and was thinking of stacking with a test booster, now I defientely am going to!
I had two bottles of Pink Magic laying around so I am running them right now with Erase, results have been excellent. I recover instantly and strength is through the roof and I am only in week 5. I added Erase about 3 weeks ago and it instantly made things better in ever facet of this run. I would not run a natty test booster without it and most only need 2 per day, lasts 45 days then! :bigeyes:

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case yeah im confident you can break a 1600 when you start maxin out. Just make sure to do so wisely and not injure yourself when your pushing so much weight. Personally im not planning on maxing out for maybe another 4 months or so and slowly build up my lifts close to my previous maxes and then max out. By doing this im hoping to strengthen all my joints and ligaments while improving overall strength.

best of luck to you!
Thanks man. I'm going to go by how I feel.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems to be the way to go.
Alternatively you could use stoked/post cycle support but that is up to the user. The fact that Erase is one compound and easy to play with the dose on makes it a good stacking option though I am looking forward to running PCS here in the future ;).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!
great review and even more impressive numbers you're lifting :fing02:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Nice review bro, did the libido drop back to normal or below once you finished the stack? Is your wife begging you to get back on it?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Nice review bro, did the libido drop back to normal or below once you finished the stack? Is your wife begging you to get back on it?
yeah it has leveled off now. No she cant get enough!