Anyone taken the new erase pro

circa11

Awards
And experienced gradual results up until about week 4 then just almost nothing? :/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And experienced gradual results up until about week 4 then just almost nothing? :/
The erase pro plus? It’s decent and mainly fueled by ksm66. Better products out there but it’s not bad per-say. What are you looking for exactly? If you’re looking for a comparable yet substantially better product look at SNS inhibit-e. Less than $22 for a full months supply too

circa11

Awards
The erase pro plus? It’s decent and mainly fueled by ksm66. Better products out there but it’s not bad per-say. What are you looking for exactly? If you’re looking for a comparable yet substantially better product look at SNS inhibit-e. Less than $22 for a full months supply too

I mean it’s provided me decent results, I’ve noticed some fat loss, and a bit of hardening but I guess not what I expected. I’m sure that’s a great product, but my issue is I’m in Canada and I find all the “good” products get stopped at the border. Especially anything DHEA derived. 😩

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean it’s provided me decent results, I’ve noticed some fat loss, and a bit of hardening but I guess not what I expected. I’m sure that’s a great product, but my issue is I’m in Canada and I find all the “good” products get stopped at the border. Especially anything DHEA derived. 😩
have a look at the APEX line.. you seem to be looking primarily for fat loss.. we offer several unique and effective products for such goals. If inhibiting estrogen is the primary goal we can provide for that as well~~
Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean it’s provided me decent results, I’ve noticed some fat loss, and a bit of hardening but I guess not what I expected. I’m sure that’s a great product, but my issue is I’m in Canada and I find all the “good” products get stopped at the border. Especially anything DHEA derived.
I was going to recommend true shred but not sure if there’s anything in yhere prohibited by Canada. It will lean you out and harden you up much more than the new erase imo. All these international laws messing up our supplements

Canguy

Awards
I guess I am lucky. I haven't had anything stopped at the border. I guess it depends where you live in Canada.

circa11

Awards
I guess I am lucky. I haven't had anything stopped at the border. I guess it depends where you live in Canada.
I think it depends on the shipping company... and the speed of shipping. I’ll have to see if I get my recent order.. because I know if customs opens it I won’t get it lol 😂😂

could be completely random checks too..

What have you ordered in the past with success?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same, only one time out of probably several dozen orders was something seized (mk677)

Canguy

Awards
I think it depends on the shipping company... and the speed of shipping. I’ll have to see if I get my recent order.. because I know if customs opens it I won’t get it lol 😂😂

could be completely random checks too..

What have you ordered in the past with success?
I've ordered products from Apex Alchemy, Iron Legion to name a few. I find it's best to order from a place that uses the United States Postal Service.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Erase Pro+ is a prop blend of 675 mg. KSM66 plus 325 mg. of the other ingredients listed.

If you like KSM66, you could go with SNS KSM66 caps and cover your bases on that.
If you're looking for an overall test booster, I'd say go with CEL M-Test.

If you're looking for estrogen control, which is what Erase was originally developed for, I'd say Inhibit-E.

And if you, for people that liked the OG Erase, Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E is a great option.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro+ is a prop blend of 675 mg. KSM66 plus 325 mg. of the other ingredients listed.

If you like KSM66, you could go with SNS KSM66 caps and cover your bases on that.
If you're looking for an overall test booster, I'd say go with CEL M-Test.

If you're looking for estrogen control, which is what Erase was originally developed for, I'd say Inhibit-E.

And if you, for people that liked the OG Erase, Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E is a great option.
Agreed. I like both formulas but new Inhibit e is