EQ and Superdrol for a cycle??good

trenoa

Awards
just wondering what you all think about this cyc.?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
EQ should be run a minimum of 12 weeks. SD no longer than 4 weeks. Post up your intended cycle along with other relevant info.

trenoa

Awards
I have 200m bottle bold..enough?? or dont bother.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A bold cycle takes a couple bottles, it needs to be run at 800mg a day for 6+ weeks.

You could throw the SD in at the beginning or end, or maybe pulse it if you're into that.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

I was thinking injectable.

CHAPIN

Awards
A bold cycle takes a couple bottles, it needs to be run at 800mg a day for 6+ weeks.

You could throw the superdrol in at the beginning or end, or maybe pulse it if you're into that.
800mg a day? Perhaps you meant a week?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
800mg a day? Perhaps you meant a week?
No, the pills need a minimum of 800mg/day. Even the 1,4ad bulk people were pushing 1200mg/day for 8-10 weeks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Equipoise is not a pill, injectable.

Now, do you have 200ml or a 10 or 20ml bottle of 200mg/ml?

If you have a 200ml bottle, first I would say nice find, second what is the concentration?

300-600mg/week, but I would say do not bother unless you are going to run it with some Test. Definitely not a good solo AAS to run with SD. Pumps would get ridiculous, imho.

Ether way, why don't you read some more about the AAS profiles. Everyone states that Test should be the base of your cycle for a very good reason.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, this is why you need to be specific in your posts. Lots of confusion going on here...