wat would happen if one were to run halo/tren/sd w.o. pct be realisitc

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please be realisitc
my coworkers is running halo at 150 tren at 160 sd at 30 and his about to hit his 8th wk. and he is just gonna run tribulus at 3g for pct be realisitc wat would happen to his body? and endocrine system how badly will he be shut down. and all other ill effects he will have from the cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
shutdown would be the least of my worries....

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i think shut down of his liver and kidney will probably be on its way very shortly........ those are A LOT of things for the liver and kidneys to go thru if he isnt taking anything for them during cycle

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Did some one say GYNO?...not to mention SHUT DOWN!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
8th week? ask him if he's having nose bleeds yet.

- complete shutdown
- massive onset gyno
- estrogen rebound from hell
- trashed liver
- insane blood pressure
- cholesterol count of 0

that's what PCT will look like. good luck getting test levels back to normal - and i mean that, its an absolute crapshoot when a cycle is that strong and that long.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
shutdown, gyno, kidney/liver issues, loss of MOST if not ALL your gains

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk he is tain no cycle support! he is adding noshotgun though it wount do **** to his hormones. his eyes arent bloodshot and his poop is brown he has no visible signs of liver or kidney damage blood pressure is not bad (he isnt noticing a difference) he is feeling pretty good and he thinks he will maintain most weight.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
kk he is tain no cycle support! he is adding noshotgun though it wount do **** to his hormones. his eyes arent bloodshot and his poop is brown he has no visible signs of liver or kidney damage blood pressure is not bad (he isnt noticing a difference) he is feeling pretty good and he thinks he will maintain most weight.

is it a "fast action" stack ? :wtf1:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think recovery on tribulus alone is pretty unlikely. If he isn't having bad sides so far it's unlikely he'll get any post cycle besides delayed gyno. Liver values have to be very high but liver is hard to damage.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack those 3...so im surprised hes feeling fine with that

Odds are his test is VERY VERY low. I'd definately tell him to get some blood work done to see how bad off he is.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hdrol is cell tren company unknown btbottle called 19tren. and sd is 13methyldxl or something like that green label. so u thinks its cuz companies r bad? i was surpried he isnt feeling fd up too. but he gained 12lbs so far

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
even im shocked his feeling so good. how would he get gyno p.c.? through gyno rebound? and how long u guys think he will be shut down? i think its cuz his tren and sd are bad companies with poor quality

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs in 8 weeks with all those 3 together???? something sounds wrong to me.......... i could be wrong.. ask him to check his urine to see if its cloudy thats an early sign to see if the liver is too stressed

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs in 8 weeks with all those 3 together???? something sounds wrong to me.......... i could be wrong.. ask him to check his urine to see if its cloudy thats an early sign to see if the liver is too stressed
also tell him to check his gums..i learned this from watching house..if his gums r getting yellow and spotty..he is getting jaundice and his liver is failing.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't feel high blood pressure. It needs to be checked

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i checked his gums too....... and i asked about his urine for sight and smell he claimed all is ok im really good at diagnosing the body. its sooo weird huh but i thought the same too only 12lbs in so much time...... so either his body learned to recognise and deal with those 3 very quickly and or he will have a massive rebound one he drops them all. anotherthing! is that he drink alot and took milkthistle like a year staright. then took a break from both before cycle started. u guys thing maybe his kidney and liver just adapted to the massive stress over time? samehow a pros body would from yrs of gear? its really odd he seems fine. or either those tren and sd r bunk. and he gained the weight from just eating way more and high dosef halodrol, is that a chance?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i checked his gums too....... and i asked about his urine for sight and smell he claimed all is ok im really good at diagnosing the body. its sooo weird huh but i thought the same too only 12lbs in so much time...... so either his body learned to recognise and deal with those 3 very quickly and or he will have a massive rebound one he drops them all. anotherthing! is that he drink alot and took milkthistle like a year staright. then took a break from both before cycle started. u guys thing maybe his kidney and liver just adapted to the massive stress over time? samehow a pros body would from yrs of gear? its really odd he seems fine. or either those tren and sd r bunk. and he gained the weight from just eating way more and high dosef halodrol, is that a chance?

without taking a SERM or AI for PCT, the gains will be IMPOSSIBLE to maintain. The problem is when he's finished pumping his body full of steroids his natural test will be so far gone that there is no way he could maintain his size & strength. I would NEVER run all that sh*t at the same time and if I did, I would certainly have a serm and test booster on hand. This is the whole point of PCT. Return your body back to a healthy natural state as quickly as possible. The longer it takes, the more likely you are to lose your gains.
the bottom line is this, if he cares about his body he will do what he should to take care of it. No PCT isn't an option. Just because his gums are ok and his sh*t is brown means nothing. I can almost guarantee his free test is practically void.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i told him same, pump all the tribulus u want ur body will be so shut down it wont know what to do with the tribulus. im sure he is at the point hcg isneeded

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey so is there any chance that the companies fro the tren and sd were bunk? i mentioned the companies earlier.ould that explicit why his sides were low?

loofer

Awards
lol stong 'reference' to a friend. weak cover up story.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you've got 2 posts, you can't call bullshit yet... I think Jay wouldn't plan on running trib for PCT, because he posts here, and therefore knows better.

There's always a chance that the compounds are bad, IMO, but it's a pretty low probability, and the probability that both are bad is minuscule. It's possible that your friend just isn't so susceptible to side effects, plus you can "feel good" while being relatively ****ed up inside.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, his poop is brown? And that tells you what? Does it have to turn puple before it means something bad?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fisrt i know my stuff and im running something else in a week. im pt knowledgable. second white poop is liver damage thrid the guy who repped me is a bro now! and fourth i can interview my coworkers and put on utube if u guys want

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
fisrt i know my stuff and im running something else in a week. im pt knowledgable. second white poop is liver damage thrid the guy who repped me is a bro now! and fourth i can interview my coworkers and put on utube if u guys want

White poop is liver damage -- I thought it meant that you were a pigeon.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
naw not pigeon lolll my teacher in bio talked about it. well technically it would be white it would be brownish whiteish very very light brown

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
naw not pigeon lolll my teacher in bio talked about it. well technically it would be white it would be brownish whiteish very very light brown

More like a light yellowish color.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
REALISTICALLY
like most have mentioned.

you have a good chance of developing gynocomastia

anyway, you will be shutdown for a very long time which means
1. you'll loose all the gains you got on your cycle
2. your energy levels will be low
3. your libido will be at it's all-time low
4. your workouts are gonna suck due to low energy levels
5. you'll be in a state of catabolism so you're going to have a hard time getting a pump in the gym and you won't gain any muscle no matter how much you eat. you'll just end up getting fatter.
6. you'll feel like crap overall

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REALISTICALLY
like most have mentioned.

you have a good chance of developing gynocomastia

anyway, you will be shutdown for a very long time which means
1. you'll loose all the gains you got on your cycle
2. your energy levels will be low
3. your libido will be at it's all-time low
4. your workouts are gonna suck due to low energy levels
5. you'll be in a state of catabolism so you're going to have a hard time getting a pump in the gym and you won't gain any muscle no matter how much you eat. you'll just end up getting fatter.
6. you'll feel like crap overall
i told him this exactly and he said naw ur wrong. tribulus and maca will help with my testosterone and noshotgun will help pumps and weight gainer will help me maintain weight. i told him thats ntt a good equation and ull crash but then he just mocks how extremely much science emphasis i put into my stacks training and diets

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did but he has done dbol only and since his not feeling what he felt on dbol he is assuming he oslo right and putting too much thought into this is a joke. i think he will crash.... badly it will teach him a lesson. lifting weight its not too much science but when ur adding ergonomics then science is involved and expected.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh! im xcided for my cycle and the box is already on its way- nutraWAY :)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does he have back pumps? or anything? 30mg of SD for 8 weeks. That's ****ed up. How old is this idiot. Once your test is shutdown, it's shutdown and 8 weeks isn't too bad. If he takes a serm like clomid, chances are he can recover, but his liver panel and cholesteral will be complete ****!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i told him this exactly and he said naw ur wrong. tribulus and maca will help with my testosterone and noshotgun will help pumps and weight gainer will help me maintain weight. i told him thats ntt a good equation and ull crash but then he just mocks how extremely much science emphasis i put into my stacks training and diets

Judging from the sound of how he "mocks" you for doing research i can basically tell u one of two things are going to happen.
1) HE actually is taking everything you said, and is not doing a PCT and hes going to be ****ed up for life. He is not gaining weight becuase he most likely has Cirrhosis which is enlargement of the liver and also causes weight loss so that could be why his gains are so shitty.

OR

2) this guy is blowing smoke up ur ass, hes probably not taking anything and saying he is and running an extremely retarded cycle in which to just make people think hes doing something different cause his body "will never shut down because he is god".

The more i hear about him the less i believe he is actually telling you the truth, and if hes going to mock the science behind it he is either really dumb enough to lose (potentially) his life, or superman because nothing effects him, but then again if he was superman he wouldnt need any of those................

You mentioned a while back that he has just stressed his liver out a lot and if his liver is just "accustomed" to the high abuse it is getting. Its not thats not how internal organs function, alcoholics and those who beat their livers continually get cirrhosis, which you can look up the symptoms but you basicly need a blood test to determine how badly he has it. It does sound like ur friend drinks enough and if hes doing this type of stuff as well that his liver should probably fall out of his ass.......

P.S. I dont like ur buddy, especially if hes going to mock u when u try to help him... sounds like a guy just running his mouth for attention rather than to explain what hes doing.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
And i dont know about everyone else here but I would LOVE A YOUTUBE INTERVIEW WITH THIS GUY..... sounds like a good guy to post up and tell everyone what NOT to be like

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does he have back pumps? or anything? 30mg of SD for 8 weeks. That's ****ed up. How old is this idiot. Once your test is shutdown, it's shutdown and 8 weeks isn't too bad. If he takes a serm like clomid, chances are he can recover, but his liver panel and cholesteral will be complete ****!
......thats what shocked me too he reported no backpumps and no lethargic that what makes belive that the sd and tren are bunk since i dont recognise the companies

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And i dont know about everyone else here but I would LOVE A YOUTUBE INTERVIEW WITH THIS GUY..... sounds like a good guy to post up and tell everyone what NOT to be like
okk ill get it started on monday

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Judging from the sound of how he "mocks" you for doing research i can basically tell u one of two things are going to happen.
1) HE actually is taking everything you said, and is not doing a PCT and hes going to be ****ed up for life. He is not gaining weight becuase he most likely has Cirrhosis which is enlargement of the liver and also causes weight loss so that could be why his gains are so shitty.

OR

2) this guy is blowing smoke up ur ass, hes probably not taking anything and saying he is and running an extremely retarded cycle in which to just make people think hes doing something different cause his body "will never shut down because he is god".

The more i hear about him the less i believe he is actually telling you the truth, and if hes going to mock the science behind it he is either really dumb enough to lose (potentially) his life, or superman because nothing effects him, but then again if he was superman he wouldnt need any of those................

You mentioned a while back that he has just stressed his liver out a lot and if his liver is just "accustomed" to the high abuse it is getting. Its not thats not how internal organs function, alcoholics and those who beat their livers continually get cirrhosis, which you can look up the symptoms but you basicly need a blood test to determine how badly he has it. It does sound like ur friend drinks enough and if hes doing this type of stuff as well that his liver should probably fall out of his ass.......

P.S. I dont like ur buddy, especially if hes going to mock u when u try to help him... sounds like a guy just running his mouth for attention rather than to explain what hes doing.
imma telling you this your one smart guy seriously.
but your wrong he really is idiot about this. he will only take tribulus to his pct he was dead sersious on that. with shotgun and a weightgainer. plus he does take them. i gavehim the superdrol dxl methyl or something like that. and i seen him take the hdrol and tren and sd i work with him 5hours per day. he does take them! and he is only running tribulus. look my thesis is that his tren and sd r bunk. i dont recognise the companies and i know my companies. his hdrol is legitimate cel.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
tell him to call the hospital and reserve a room now...i feel this isn't going to end well if he is that stubborn..maybe not this cycle but maybe in more to come

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk i try to find my camera and il do a full interview. any questions suggested???? serious questions

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
kk i try to find my camera and il do a full interview. any questions suggested???? serious questions
i got one...what the **** is wrong with you and why are you such a dumbass?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ALREADY DID THAT he just said these things r toys not even real steroids.... but mdrol makes u 15-20lbs bigger so that makes a good test booster hahahha yea right. he is an idiot for doing this, and i hope he learns his lesson. but yah ill re ask him just for u

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established

Ya, ask him if he finds it at all strange that he is running three compounds for 8 weeks, and only gaining 12 pounds. When probably 60%-70% of the people out the with the correct diet can yeild that just from a 3 week run of Mdrol standalone.

And why he's trying to be a dumbass, well maybe he's not, must just be in his genetics. That's how these compounds get bad names and get banned, is cuz dumbasses like him abuse the and do not take the proper steps to make it a safe and positive supplementation.:crackhead:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
his diet dose sux i told him he could have more potential if he fixed it up. and he is ok sized. u can tell he is into bodybuilding.
he started when he was 18 i belive with the steroids. he ran 1ad, m1t 2X, dianabol 2x, winstrol, superdrol, and this stack and i bleive a few more. so for all the stuff he has taken and he has been lfiting for 6yr he looks like crap. but just as a normal person he looks good

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
his diet dose sux i told him he could have more potential if he fixed it up. and he is ok sized. u can tell he is into bodybuilding.
he started when he was 18 i belive with the steroids. he ran 1ad, m1t 2X, dianabol 2x, winstrol, superdrol, and this stack and i bleive a few more. so for all the stuff he has taken and he has been lfiting for 6yr he looks like crap. but just as a normal person he looks good

I cant wait to see the interview! I want to see what a true dumbass really looks like!!:laugh: