Excuse me for the dumb question TNE (waterbase)

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Hi all,

Haven't posted on the board in a minute. I have a question about TNE but first. You need to understand this is a one-off situation and I have been on self trt and blasting for some time, so I'm not afraid to inject whats so ever. In fact, I like it.

So here is my question. Can you drink water-based TNE orally as opposed to injecting? Does anyone know of the bioavailability? I heard you can do this for water-based Winstrol. Never tried it, Plus I learned the hard way Winstrol rapes my hair.

Again one off situation, I feel like a tard even asking.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would take a massive amount to do anything otherwise nobody would inject it. Winstrol is methylated like alll oral steroids. Testosterone is not. Well there is methyl-test that you can take orally but haven't known a nobody that has used. But yeah straight testosterone is not very orally bioavalable.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
It would take a massive amount to do anything otherwise nobody would inject it. Winstrol is methylated like alll oral steroids. Testosterone is not. Well there is methyl-test that you can take orally but haven't known a nobody that has used. But yeah straight testosterone is not very orally bioavalable.
As soon as I read this... I was like yep makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bioavailability of oral TNE is around 5% from what I’ve seen and half life is very short.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You would be wasting it, testosterone has a really bad oral Bioavailability. You would need really large amounts multiple times a day. Tne is basically a pre workout or for guys who need to beat drug tests cus its in and out super fast.

If your already on cycle you could take a whack of tne before a lagginh part or on a day your going heavy but a fast acting oral would work better in those situations. Unless you wamma Purposely do something like pin tne in the delts or triceps or wherever and then train that part. Some People say the enhanced inflammation in that area Localized will help with the mind muscle connection and get a better pump/training responce. Id rather just use something like carnatine if thats my goal tho.