Should NP Pick up the complete LG Line?

Should Nutraplanet carry the full LG Line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After many PM's regarding this issue, I decided to post a poll and hear your opinions. Currently, we carry 7 of their rapidly expanding product line. Products by LG Sciences (Legal Gear) | pSarm | Formadrol | Methyl 1-D . Others like MMV2, Slin, Anadraulic State, BCAA/EAA, T-911, Protein (Being tweaked I hear) etc.

We always listen to our customers, and so I want to hear your opinions/feedback/reviews on their products. :thumbsup:

Here's a link to their Subforum, where many of their products are discussed LG Sciences and their Main website is LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

NB: This poll is non-binding and it merely intended to gauge interest.
To any mods: Please add a 5th option: "I have no Preference".

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I do believe NP should carry there full line. LG is on the cutting edge, and they have one of the more inexpesive proteins out!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
no brainer...just look at all the MMV2 threads. i personally loved m1d and mmv2 stack and got slin as a tester and loved it! they got a good track record with me.......

and i'm a whinny *****!!!:D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they need to update what they carry with all the new products out.

Get MMV2, M1D, T911, Anadraulic State and I would be happy.

I have not used the last 2 but the feedback is promising, I cant wait to try them.

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Yes. I am wanting to buy their Slin, BC-EAA, Anadraulic State and Lipotropic Protein.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Sipping on some LG BCAA/EAA right now and it's awesome ;)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't necessarily have to be the entire line....

the current line up is too limited though!

Personally I'm interested in;

- Slin
- Anadraulic State
- Their new GH product out soon

I did just have to order from another site because I really wanted some slin and nutra don't carry it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i want to get a bunch of there product and the new stuff that is coming out very soon!!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't necessarily have to be the entire line....

the current line up is too limited though!

Personally I'm interested in;

- Slin
- Anadraulic State
- Their new GH product out soon

I did just have to order from another site because I really wanted some slin and nutra don't carry it.
BUMP

phantom

Awards
  • Established
BCAA/EAA, new GH product, def the new Spartan and Supreme gemma proteins.I think Eric said early Jan on the new proteins

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in T-911, but not the PS and PH type products... If I can't get it through NutraPlanet don't know if I will bother though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always wonder about some of these polls... I mean, if you look at most of them in general, there are posters that I have never seen post other than voting in a poll. :think:

Nutra should pick their entire line up, in my opinion.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see some support for this.
I'd personally really like to see T911, Anadraulic State, slin, Bc+Eaa and mmv2 carried here. I think they would sell well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see some support for this.
I'd personally really like to see T911, Anadraulic State, slin, Bc+Eaa and mmv2 carried here. I think they would sell well.
and SLIN!

edit: You already said that.

Well, I vote for it twice.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be an awesome idea for you guys to pick up the line and let your customers in on what they are missing!!

BCAA and Protein will compete with your top lines now just due to the great price on them!!

And the other products are innovative products that work GREAT!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt, YES!

Everything i've ever used from LG Sciences has been very impressive. They certainly have my full support. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this in the works ... and if so what's the ETA.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
BCAA/EAA i would love for you guys to carry

workout8485

Awards
ive always wondered why nutra didnt stock the entire LG line - its just meant that ive had to shop elsewhere for their stuff - so yeah ofcourse u should have it in stock!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, no. I hate yohimbine, whereas they have a massive stiffee for it. Go figure. :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the amount of logs and folks wanting this stuff, Its strange its not carried, You should have at least AS, T-911, and MMV2, which right now are there best sellers.. It would only be wise, make it easy for us = more sales for you guys!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
With the amount of logs and folks wanting this stuff, Its strange its not carried, You should have at least AS, T-911, and MMV2, which right now are there best sellers.. It would only be wise, make it easy for us = more sales for you guys!
Agreed, getting those 3 is the minimum! They are really popular.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Voted no, to get some looks :D

But, definitely get the line up.