Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The ultimate performance-enhancing agent
now comes in a rapid dissolve tablet!

As we continue to develop and launch the best and most convenient workout supplements possible, we are now offering 1-Androsterone™ in our new RD™ (rapid dissolve) formula. The RD™ tablet delivers the same ultra-efficient dose of the active compound in a super-fast disintegrating formula designed for ease of use, travel and personal preference.

AMS’ rapid dissolve (RD) delivery uses F-Melt™ technology to quickly break apart the tablet in your mouth – allowing for maximum absorption.

1-ANDROSTERONE™ RD™ still delivers:

• 100% bioavailable, making them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated pro anabolics based on the 1,4 andro studies.
  • Ultra efficient RD™ delivery system
  • Completely avoid liver first pass
  • Reach blood plasma levels sooner
  • Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking

Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Click Button to Visit the AMS Store

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't consider taking oral 1-Andro due to its poor absorption, but sublingual...

MMM that changes things. :food: What's the effective dose look like? Edit: NM, 200mg a day. :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't consider taking oral 1-Andro due to its poor absorption, but sublingual...

MMM that changes things. :food: What's the effective dose look like? Edit: NM, 200mg a day. :)
You got it. We are using the hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex now to better delivery it as well. I think this is a big improvement over our previous liposomal delivery.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
free OMFG

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're so smart mr. roYd, yo kid sorry I had to hijack your thread like the old days. lmao

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im kinda skeptical of AMS several of your products tested for DHEA didnt they? How do I know this isnt the same thing?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im kinda skeptical of AMS several of your products tested for DHEA didnt they? How do I know this isnt the same thing?
No. 1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. 1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.

thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?
Women will convert DHEA at differnt rates to different hormones than men will. DHEA is "the Master Hormone" that, from chloresterol, will covert eventually to all sex related, and hormone varients. Women NEED testosterone to give them any kind of sex drive. This is why "the pill" kills their libido, causing a hormone imbalance with a marked rise in estrone/estrodol/progestins etc. This ends up dominating any test they have, that supports a healthy libido.

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
I guess im just confused.. What are the dosages?? like how many tabs a day are you supposed to take.. and i guess that will answer if 60 pills is a months worth or just half..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats interesting...

There is currently no literature that directly pertains to 1-Androsterone's conversion to 1-Adiol or 1-Adione. The best I could tell you is based off the older 1/4-AD studies and a study on the conversion of Androstenediol to testosterone.

In 2002 the Androstenediol study they were specifically looking at a sublingual Androstenediol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex and it's impact on the homornal response in young males (Iowa State students). Note, this is the same complex used in 1-Andro RD for improved delivery.

In an older study they found that oral intake (100-200mg/day) of adiol and adione did not change serum testosterone concentrations in men. Thus the oral delivery route sucked for bioavailability.

Back to the study... They gave the subjects sublingual tablets that contained about 20mg's of adiol. There was also a placebo group. They measured serum Adione, total test, free test, estradiol, but no cortisol unfortunately. Here were the charted results:

As you can see nearly all hormones measured in this study increased. Keep in mind some of these conversions are constantly moving and converting back and forth. So this was really just a 'snapshot' of what was occurring in the human body at the graphed time frames.

PA wrote a really good article about conversions that I posted here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133635-pa-conversions.html

If I had to guess it converts to a reasonable amount of 1-test (as well as other hormones). I say this simply because we have sold this compound for some time and anecdotally the results have been positive. Even if it does convert to some estradiol it is not necessarily bad on cycle as I'm sure you are aware.

Having said all that, this newest formulation is by far our best ever and should further improve results imo.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess im just confused.. What are the dosages?? like how many tabs a day are you supposed to take.. and i guess that will answer if 60 pills is a months worth or just half..
We recommend 2 rapid dissolve tablets per day spread out evenly. So one box would get you a 30 day cycle. Keep in mind the benefit of non-methyl's like 1-Andro RD, is less hepatic stress and typically they are a bit easier on the lipids (maybe not "tren").

You can safely run these as long as 12 weeks. Or you could opt for a shorter cycle to attempt to escape some of the sides of 1-Androsterone (lethargy, hair loss, libido loss).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may be to early but do you guys plan on doing this with the 4-ad as well? Ive used each variant you guys have come out with for the 1-ad and have loved each one.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be to early but do you guys plan on doing this with the 4-ad as well? Ive used each variant you guys have come out with for the 1-ad and have loved each one.
thanks for asking what was on my mind:)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for asking what was on my mind:)
We very likely will, but it may fall behind a ton of other things we want to launch first. I know most people think they are significantly more convenient then the UTT Liquids....which I have to agree with.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, 200mg per serving, 100mg per capsule?

the utt dosage wasn't in........

nvm clever. still only getting 20mg of 1-dhea.

so i'd say you'll need 160-240mg for a 4-6 week cycle

each tablet has 100mg which contains 20mg of 1-dhea.

hope it's cheap enough for 2-3 boxes each cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nothing clever, the UTT was 20mg's of active 1-Androsterone/serving. The Rapid Dissolve tablets are the same. You have to remember with buccal mucosal delivery the law of diminishing returns applies. Meaning you can only absorb so much per serving.

Look at the information above. Only 20mg's of Adiol was used and it drastically increased hormone levels. In fact the oral 200mg dose did not improve levels significantly, especially compared to the 20mg Adiol dose.

You cant even compare this to an encapsulated drug because the improved bioavailability with the addition of hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin far outweighs an encapsulated product even at higher doses.

Joseph Pitha and company actually studied this with testosterone as well. Using a cyclodextrin complex and buccal delivery and found that a 40mg dose was superior to a higher dose sublingually (I cant remember the dose off the top of my head but I will get it).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing clever, the UTT was 20mg's of active 1-Androsterone/serving. The Rapid Dissolve tablets are the same. You have to remember with buccal mucosal delivery the law of diminishing returns applies. Meaning you can only absorb so much per serving.

Look at the information above. Only 20mg's of Adiol was used and it drastically increased hormone levels. In fact the oral 200mg dose did not improve levels significantly, especially compared to the 20mg Adiol dose.

You cant even compare this to an encapsulated drug because the improved bioavailability with the addition of hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin far outweighs an encapsulated product even at higher doses.

Joseph Pitha and company actually studied this with testosterone as well. Using a cyclodextrin complex and buccal delivery and found that a 40mg dose was superior to a higher dose sublingually (I cant remember the dose off the top of my head but I will get it).

you're right I cant compare them, yet. as I havn't used any isomers of dhea products. yet.

but I have ran 4-androstenediol. and found it was best used at 800-1000mg e/d, and stacked with something like superdrol.

I understand conversion of test, 4-ad can go back an forth. same goes for 1-test and 1-ad. this is another reason conversion rates are worthless.

but i base my guess work off of the weakness of 4-dhea pro hormones from user logs i've read.

and base this off of my own knowledge of androstenediol pro hormones.

so I think 80-120mg is pretty good compared to 120mg-150mg estimation from the old androstenediol pro hormones of the day.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:food:

Do you happen to know the proposed ETA for this?
Give us 3 weeks...(one is in production now).

you're right I cant compare them, yet. as I havn't used any isomers of dhea products. yet.

but I have ran 4-androstenediol. and found it was best used at 800-1000mg e/d, and stacked with something like superdrol.

I understand conversion of test, 4-ad can go back an forth. same goes for 1-test and 1-ad. this is another reason conversion rates are worthless.

but i base my guess work off of the weakness of 4-dhea pro hormones from user logs i've read.

and base this off of my own knowledge of androstenediol pro hormones.

so I think 80-120mg is pretty good compared to 120mg-150mg estimation from the old androstenediol pro hormones of the day.
I agree with most of what you have said...the one thing to remember is 1-testosterone is significantly more anabolic/androgenic (2 to 1 in this case) then testosterone (4-DHEA's end goal). So overall it's a more powerful compound the 4-AD/DHEA.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point, I forgot to mention that.

I know the dosages for 1-ad are lower than the 4-ad, because as u've said, it's a stronger compound.

I've thought about using ams's products. they run about the same as the black market androstenediol products (1ad, 4ad) so it's just a flip of the coin for me. not sure when i'll make the decision.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, I'd like to see a stack kit that contained all three ph's instead of the aromx and two ph's.

I'm sure im not alone in this. just my thoughts. :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw, I'd like to see a stack kit that contained all three ph's instead of the aromx and two ph's.

Yeah we can look into that. I'd like to see more people using Decavol anyways. Its my personal favorite.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we can look into that. I'd like to see more people using Decavol anyways. Its my personal favorite.
i like decavol aswell. so am i understanding right that these tabs are better than the Utt. i was a big fan of the utt.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like decavol aswell. so am i understanding right that these tabs are better than the Utt. i was a big fan of the utt.
I'd estimate they are better. The UTT's were designed with a liposomal delivery. Which has a lot of the same characteristics as a cyclodextrin delivery but the actual studies on PH's and steroids were done using hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin.

Both significantly improve sublingual delivery but the research (at least currently) lends a bit more support to the cyclodextrin complex when combined with a PH.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpin. If you have any feedback post it here once you get started. Taste, melt time, mental, physical effects, etc.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd, looking at putting together a relatively mild PH cycle for August that is going to be based around LG Methyl-1D (have 2x135 count bottles), do you think the 1-Andro would stack well with that? If so, would that require a SERM for PCT or can I get away with something like the TRS stack from Primordial? Still doing research but I like what I am reading in here so I figured I would ask the experts.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd, looking at putting together a relatively mild PH cycle for August that is going to be based around LG Methyl-1D (have 2x135 count bottles), do you think the 1-Andro would stack well with that? If so, would that require a SERM for PCT or can I get away with something like the TRS stack from Primordial? Still doing research but I like what I am reading in here so I figured I would ask the experts.
I guess it depends what you mean by mild. Unfortunately 1-Andro RD is going to be mild on the liver (in comparison to other ph/ps/aas), but at the same time because it converts to a strong androgen like 1-testosterone it can be quite suppressive over time.

If you wanted to use the combination of the two then I would suggest the M-1D at evenly spaced intervals throughout the day then 1 Rapid Dissolve tab about 60-90 minutes pre-workout.

Also you dont want to dose the two at the same time. They utilize similar (and limited) enzymes for their conversions. It looks like LG designed the 'Metabolism Complex' to help enhance the expression of the enzymes that help the conversions, however I'd still space them apart.

The reason I state 1-Andro RD pre-workout is to promote some aggression and basically get a more androgenic and stronger overall compound surrounding the times you might need it most.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd when I run these- wth are the tablets going to taste like?! Lol im so stoked to add this to my winter bulk of m14add/pmag it will be good to have a test in there as these convert to testosterone correct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw AMS is providing me with something of this nature to log for them which I will be doing in about 2 months or so

I am wrapped up in pct right now and want to wait at least a month after my pct to get blood work done- then I will prob wait one more month

Then its on like donkey kong

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd when I run these- wth are the tablets going to taste like?! Lol im so stoked to add this to my winter bulk of m14add/pmag it will be good to have a test in there as these convert to testosterone correct?
It actually converts to 1-testosterone. Which is quite a bit different than testosterone. It's wiki page actually gives a decent description. Replying to your PM shortly...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats to "expect"from a run of these and is a 6 weeker better than a month. Like i know with others(PH'S) alot of people run 6 weeker's just curious.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks you will still continue to see gains- also check this out

When someone packs on 15 lbs in 4 weeks- it doesnt give ur body time to adjust to it- it will try to drop this wieght as it doesnt see it needed to survive- and that is what the body is designed to do-survive so the extra 2 weeks is going to A. Continue to give u gains. B, will give ur body more time to solidify the muscle mass

Personally I am going to run an 8 week cycle some point in the future prob with an sd/epi run- I do not reccomend going past 6 but hey- im nutz

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Im NuTZ!!!Wait...er...its gotta be your bull.Okay cool. I think im goignt to pick up another thing of these. I have an opportunity to run a log, sooo....we'll see what happens. An 8 weeker. Hmm...I wonder how an Mdrol Bridged 1Ad 8 weeker would look?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

The sublingual cyclodextrin delivery will result in extremely high bioavailablity of the hormone. That coupled with the fact that you'll avoid 1st pass hepatic metabolism means that you'll achieve higher peak blood levels. This is a critical aspect (more-so than worrying about "stable blood levels") to promote the desired gene transcription and protein synthesis from androgens.

You got it. We are using the hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex now to better delivery it as well. I think this is a big improvement over our previous liposomal delivery.
According to the research, this should provide the highest possible sublingual bioavailability. While the UTT products are great, there is no doubt in my mind that the cyclo-tabs will be superior.

thats interesting...

No, 1-DHEA is completely different than DHEA and will convert to different target hormones (ie it converts to 1-testosterone rather than testosterone).

Where are you getting these numbers? You cannot base any dosage recommendations off of old oral administration. Its completely different. Users will require a much lower dosage sublingually than they would orally due to bypassing 1st pass hepatic metabolism. The required dosage will be substanitally lower than transdermal administration as well.

Mint flavored. Again, 1-testosterone is not the same as testosterone. Most users report decreased libido and some lethargy with 1-test. That said, the strength gains and its ability to pack on lean muscle...coupled with low toxicity make it one of the best hormones available today. Its much safer to run, and its effects are on par or superior to many of the 17-alpha-methyl androgens on the market now.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No Im NuTZ!!!Wait...er...its gotta be your bull.Okay cool. I think im goignt to pick up another thing of these. I have an opportunity to run a log, sooo....we'll see what happens. An 8 weeker. Hmm...I wonder how an Mdrol Bridged 1Ad 8 weeker would look?
Mdrol/1-andro stack for 3-4 weeks...then D/C the mdrol and run the 1-andro for the remaining 3-5 weeks and you'll grow like a freaking bull.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FYI trying to push this stack. We may not have it in a kit initially but it's possible over time. But we may do a discounted 3 PH stack soon. Just need to get the rest of the rapid dissolves (4-AD & Decavol) out of production.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
FYI trying to push this stack. We may not have it in a kit initially but it's possible over time. But we may do a discounted 3 PH stack soon. Just need to get the rest of the rapid dissolves (4-AD & Decavol) out of production.
Nice, the combo deals would be popular IMO as a lot of users would like to run these for longer cycles than they typical 4 weeks.