A CopyCat's Opinion of AI's Beta Samples

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI BETA SAMPLES
CHOCLATE & VANILLA PROTEIN & ORANGE CYCLE SUPPORT​

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to try some beta samples of AI's upcoming flavors for their protein and Cycle Support.

I'll be rating them by taste, mixibility, general thoughts, and buy/don't buy.

CHOCOLATE PROTEIN
Taste: 10/10
Mixibility: 10/10

VANILLA PROTEIN
Taste: 10/10
Mixibility: 10/10

General Thoughts: First, I have to say that I did not follow AI's recommendations on how to mix their protein i.e. how much milk etc. I tried them the same way I would be mixing them in true to life manner. The sample packs came with one serving. I mixed it in 4-6oz of water as this is what I prefer; to put it back and continue to sip water there after. Both the chocolate and vanilla mixed easily and quickly in my shaker. Both flavors in my opinion tasted great. Neither were too strong nor too weak, and the flavors tasted like what their names suggest. I am not a fan of protein shakes that are too strong, thick, or sweet. They usually leave me thirsty and if taken after an intense workout session I am often times unable to stomach those kinds of drinks. This is why I think AI has nailed there flavors. If I were to go with two servings I would mix with 8oz of water, but probably not any more. If someone is more used to say... something like Syntha-6, they may feel that AI's flavors are a little weak, but then again they would be a bunch of sugar chasing candy ass'​

These are going to be a must buy!!

ORANGE CYCLE SUPPORT
Taste: 9/10
Mixibility: 8/10​

General Thoughts: I'll tell you this much... AI has really improved the taste of their Cycle Support!! We all know that AI's CS is an outstanding product and it just got improved. I mixed one serving in approx. 3oz of water and just threw it back. I did not try and mix it with any of the protein, but I can tell it will taste just fine in either the chocolate or vanilla. As for the second serving I just threw that into my mouth and washed it down with some water. That of course is a a little tougher than mixing it in your drink, but honestly, it's easily done and will be my second go to method after mixing it with my protein. The mixibilty is pretty solid. It mostly mixes pretty quickly in my shaker cup and does not clump up at all. The only thing to note is that it does not mix 100% and in order to get it all you need to swirl the water around to get the sediment off the bottom before throwing it back. All in all this is really not a big hassle or issue for me.

Always have been and always will be a must buy!!

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review, thanks.

I agree with the idea of mixing the protein in the way that you will actually be using it. It just makes sense, right?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review, thanks.

I agree with the idea of mixing the protein in the way that you will actually be using it. It just makes sense, right?

Yeah, it does. Thnx. I started to severely under mix my drinks awhile back. It got to the point where when I mixed everything per the directions and took everything that I was using I seemed to just be consuming so much random flavored stuff and would get bloated and it would hinder my workouts our fill me up so much I couldn't eat afterwards. I also kinda figure that a lot of the directions like that is done to ensure that consumers get enough water with their products and I'm quite confident in my abilities to get my needed H20 levels on my own :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing worse than feeling bloated before working out! I don't even like to eat if I'm working out early AM just for that reason.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA! A pic of the goodie bag!

Very nice thank you for that.

For those of you who would like to receive samples you can do so here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/144326-free-samples-perform.html

Copycat unfortunately we get VERY little viewers in this subforum.

Any chance you could post this is the supplement section? Or log/review section?
Hell yeah, I thought about hitting you guys up to see where th best place to post it was, but alas, I didn't listen to myself. I'm also gonna throw the link in my sig.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good. I saw that you linked it over at Rodja's thread too. Good idea :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was trying to copy/paste it so I didn't have to type it all up again, but can not get it to accept and post it. So, I made a note and left a link to this one for now. Any ideas how to get it to work with out re-typing?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not quite understanding your problem. Have you tried quoting yourself, copying that quote, and then just removing the tags after pasting it?

If this makes no sense for the problem that you're having...I'm sorry, lol!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Click on edit

Then select all. Copy it.

Then open your new thread and paste it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Click on edit

Then select all. Copy it.

Then open your new thread and paste it
Yeah, was doing that, but I figured it out. The Mrs. is watching her Taiwanese drama crap online streaming and sucking up all my bandwith. The fix? I connected to my neighbors who have their wireless unlocked..lol

It's all good now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, nice.

I can't say anything though b/c I didn't pay for internet for the year that I lived in Tallahassee. I was careful not to download anything though...you know, so the neighbors couldn't tell I was leaching!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, nice.

I can't say anything though b/c I didn't pay for internet for the year that I lived in Tallahassee. I was careful not to download anything though...you know, so the neighbors couldn't tell I was leaching!!!
We know each other pretty well and they know I grab on when I have problems with mine. It's a military community so we are a pretty tight knit bunch.