CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FORGED JOINT REPAIR
from
Transformed Supplements
Big thanks to Custom Capsule and Transformed Supplements for the opportunity to use their product​

The Product:
Forged Joint Repair

There have been a lot of joint products on the market ever since chondroitin and glucosamine first became available. Some work, some don't. What we at transform supplements have noticed separates these two categories is quality. So when it came time for us to release a joint repair formula we knew we had to start with the highest quality pharmaceutical grade glucosamine and chondroitin we could find.
After this we added Turmeric, Boswellia serrata extract, and the plant flavonoid Quercetin: three supplements known for their anti-inflammatory properties. As anyone who has had to take ibuprofen or another NSAID for joint disease or injury knows, an anti-inflammatory does more than pain relief. It prevents further injury to the joint from the body's own immune system. In addition quercetin is a powerful anti-oxidant. Any formula for bone or joints these days should include Cissus quadrangularis. This is a powerful herb that has been used for centuries in traditional Indian medicine for its bone healing properties. Within the last few years there have been an explosion of studies demonstrating that this herb does indeed improve bone healing. This herb was a natural choice to finish up our formula.
Remember that quality is a great earmark of a good joint formula. We know you'll be impressed with the improvements you'll experience with this exceptional product. ~ Transformed Supplements

Ingredients:

Proprietary Blend - 1200mg
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
Boswellia Serrata
Quercetin
Tumeric Powder
Cissus Quadrangularis

• Dosage: I’ll be dosing 2/day for 30 days in AM (1st dose will be Mon.
27 Apr 09)

• Current Supplements: Protein, multi, and sometimes a pre-workout

• Joints: Have recurring right knee and right shoulder aches and pains

• Goals: Run the Marine Corps Marathon and military training

• Training: Crossfit, running, cycling, softball, and swimming if the pool
ever opens

• Notes/thoughts: Love the packaging, solid container with a sharp looking label. Smell is unremarkable and capsules are a bluish purple. I will be in the field on a training exercise this coming week, so we’ll see how this stuff holds up to military standards, haha. It’s got a solid ingredients list so I’m excited to be giving this stuff a go. Keep an eye out for an update towards the end of the week. I took some pics of the product and will try to throw them up on here tonight, if not, when I get out of the field.​

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

Day: 5
Taste: Unremarkable
Smell: Unremarkable
Stomach: No issues (taken in AM with both empty and full stomach)
Current aches: Right knee and left shoulder (scale: minor ache)
Effectiveness: It's hard to tell right now if the Joint Repair is kicking in and working well or if my aches just aren't bad right now. More on this in my notes below.

Notes:
Today is day 5. I started dosing this last Monday as I was heading out to the field for some military training. Mostly shooting ranges with some various squad assault ranges. Essentially, this means that I was on my feet all day long in cammies and boots, with all my gear to include flak, kevlar, med bag, water source etc. All in all I probably walk around with an extra 30-35 lbs all day. A few of the ranges are not physically intensive, but ones like the squad assault range have me running all over the place for hours. This all takes its toll on you and even though I sleep well, I still get up in the morning quite stiff. Of course sleeping with a ranger roll on the ground doesn't help any. I even managed to keep up on my 100 Day Pull-up Challenge. I had the low 50's to do each day. I kind of wish I had started this stuff a bit earlier so it would have really been on board my system before I went to the field. However, that being said I felt pretty good at the end of my training op and feel good right now as I type. I have had some minor ache in my right knee and left shoulder, but only minor. I think the shoulder is sore from the Pull-up Challenge I mentioned, as I was doing mine on anything I could hang from while in the field. Not sure yet if it's just coincidence or if the Joint Repair is doing it's job. I'm sure the latter plays a big role. Can't wait to see how the rest of the 30 days go. I think this stuff is going to be a really big help as my number of pul-ups increase each day. I mean jeez I'm almost to 60 a day and heaven forbid I miss a day and have to play catch up.

Day: 16
Taste: Unremarkable
Smell: Unremarkable
Stomach: No issues (taken in AM with both empty and full stomach)
Current aches: Today none
Effectiveness: So far, I feel it works quite well

Notes:
As a whole I my joints feel quite good. I've noticed a significant reduction in dryness of the joints and general aches have mostly subsided. However, two days ago on the 6th my right shoulder began to hurt with a throbbing ache deep in side which manifested in my elbow and wrist as well. It's an intense arthritic pain and I had to down a few NSAIDs to help it. I get this particular pain every great once in a while, not often. It would have been nice if Joint Repair could/would have prevented it, but it's all good. Seriously though, other than that I've been rocking with this stuff. I've got about 12 days worth left.

Day 23

Well, over all I feel good, simple as that. My joints in general don't feel as dry as they often do and inflammation seems to be reduced quite nicely. On Wednesday I completed a 7k ruck run and felt good afterwards. I felt no need to ice down or take any NSAIDs. I have been feeling good during and after my runs which has been nice and likewise after my Crossfit sessions. I still have this coming and going pinching pain in my left shoulder, but only when I move it in a certain way, usually having my arm over head. I really do think this is from the such high volume of pull-ups I have been doing during my pull-up challenge. I've contemplated quitting the challenge to avoid an overuse injury, but damnit, it's my challenge and I'm not going to quit. I'll just keep holding it at bay with Forged Joint Repair.

Be Hard When It's Hard

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*This Post reserved for final review*

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im so subbed, good luck with this, will be interesting to see your thoughts and feelings running this.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just posted an update. See post #2.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it's gonna be a good run :D
I hope so. It's been fairly good so far, but to be honest my left shoulder hurts right now. Mainly when I bring my arm straight out in front of me and then continue to rotate it up and back. I missed a couple days of my pull up challenge so I had like 150 something to do. My knee is feeling good now though.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news?

Young One

Awards
I hope so. It's been fairly good so far, but to be honest my left shoulder hurts right now. Mainly when I bring my arm straight out in front of me and then continue to rotate it up and back. I missed a couple days of my pull up challenge so I had like 150 something to do. My knee is feeling good now though.
Damn that must suck (about your shoulder)
That happened to me once too but it was due to a heavy DB decline gone wrong :p

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that must suck (about your shoulder)
That happened to me once too but it was due to a heavy DB decline gone wrong :p
I think I'm going to switch to chin ups and a neutral grip. Hopefully that will ease it up on the shoulder.

* So far I'm on day 7 and joints feel pretty good except for my shoulder right now. This next week is going to be a heavy running week for me so we'll see how it goes.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update:

My left shoulder is beginning to feel better and the rest of my joints feel pretty good. Now that I have a week of Joint Repair on board my joints have been doing pretty good. My milage on the run has been increasing this week and I feel good about it. What is nice is that I don't feel as sore afterwards as I usually do. I've got a really good test next Wednesday, a 7k 60lbs ruck run. So far Forged Joint Repair has been holding up to military standards quite well. Of course as most people with joint issues it can come and go, but I feel things are good and over the course of the next 3 weeks I feel I'll be able to give a fairly solid summation of how good Forged Joint Repair is.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've posted my update for day #16 in the 2nd post. Give a read over if you will.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted an update in post #2. See Day 23.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update:

I began taking 3 instead of the recommended 2 as my dosing. I figure it's near the end and I'll be running out here pretty soon, so I would like to see how 3 a day would be before it's too late. So far, I like it. More to come later and keep an eye out for my final review.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 3 seem to be the magic spot for me also...

So far, this has been on par or better than any other joint supps that I have used and I have used a ton.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated on this product...

I have been using this product at 3 a day while training for and running a Marathon. It most definitely helped and I do recommend it. It helped tremendously with joint pain and inflammation and def helped recovery after the race.