A CopyCat's Opinion of AI's Beta Samples

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AI BETA SAMPLES
CHOCLATE & VANILLA PROTEIN & ORANGE CYCLE SUPPORT​

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to try some beta samples of AI's upcoming flavors for their protein and Cycle Support.

I'll be rating them by taste, mixibility, general thoughts, and buy/don't buy.

CHOCOLATE PROTEIN
Taste: 10/10
Mixibility: 10/10

VANILLA PROTEIN
Taste: 10/10
Mixibility: 10/10

General Thoughts: First, I have to say that I did not follow AI's recommendations on how to mix their protein i.e. how much milk etc. I tried them the same way I would be mixing them in true to life manner. The sample packs came with one serving. I mixed it in 4-6oz of water as this is what I prefer; to put it back and continue to sip water there after. Both the chocolate and vanilla mixed easily and quickly in my shaker. Both flavors in my opinion tasted great. Neither were too strong nor too weak, and the flavors tasted like what their names suggest. I am not a fan of protein shakes that are too strong, thick, or sweet. They usually leave me thirsty and if taken after an intense workout session I am often times unable to stomach those kinds of drinks. This is why I think AI has nailed there flavors. If I were to go with two servings I would mix with 8oz of water, but probably not any more. If someone is more used to say... something like Syntha-6, they may feel that AI's flavors are a little weak, but then again they would be a bunch of sugar chasing candy ass'​

These are going to be a must buy!!

ORANGE CYCLE SUPPORT
Taste: 9/10
Mixibility: 8/10​

General Thoughts: I'll tell you this much... AI has really improved the taste of their Cycle Support!! We all know that AI's CS is an outstanding product and it just got improved. I mixed one serving in approx. 3oz of water and just threw it back. I did not try and mix it with any of the protein, but I can tell it will taste just fine in either the chocolate or vanilla. As for the second serving I just threw that into my mouth and washed it down with some water. That of course is a a little tougher than mixing it in your drink, but honestly, it's easily done and will be my second go to method after mixing it with my protein. The mixibilty is pretty solid. It mostly mixes pretty quickly in my shaker cup and does not clump up at all. The only thing to note is that it does not mix 100% and in order to get it all you need to swirl the water around to get the sediment off the bottom before throwing it back. All in all this is really not a big hassle or issue for me.

Always have been and always will be a must buy!!

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha ha...dejavu!

Glad to see you were able to borrow some internet :think:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Team Anabolic Members will be receiving an email for a SPECIAL 3 day sale on the protein

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Protein...and...???

;)

The Matrix = Great Movie, btw.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, off to check my email

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it's been sent yet, but I know it's soon...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aww, not there yet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sale email will be sent out tomorrow around noon EST to Team Anabolic Members

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like something to do on a lunch break ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yes, got me a bottle of TestoPro, Motivate, and a sample of perform. Definitely looking forward to running these.