LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 44

Weight shredded... No weigh in

Pinned 3ml of the cocktail. Had about 5 minutes to pull and pin and finished with about a minute to spare. Pro style, can't believe how easy it's getting to pin with these eod pins.

Day off from the gym for fathers day and just to recover period. Can't remember the last day I didn't go and my muscles are feeling it. Hung at the pool and getting ready to hit a Mexican joint for some grub.

Tomorrow is my bday but we won't be celebrating til the weekend. My diet will be extremely tight this week to prepare for a wreck of a weekend with diet and alcohol. At least I'll be shredded for my bday who knows come Monday after though haha!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44

Pinned 3ml of the cocktail. Had about 5 minutes to pull and pin and finished with about a minute to spare. Pro style, can't believe how easy it's getting to pin with these eod pins.

Day off from the gym for fathers day and just to recover period. Can't remember the last day I didn't go and my muscles are feeling it. Hung at the pool and getting ready to hit a Mexican joint for some grub.

Tomorrow is my bday but we won't be celebrating til the weekend. My diet will be extremely tight this week to prepare for a wreck of a weekend with diet and alcohol. At least I'll be shredded for my bday who knows come Monday after though haha!
Happy birthday dude! All the best people are born may-july IMO

Touey

Touey

Awards
Day 44

Happy Birthday LiveToLift, quick question are you using Enhanced in your routine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday LiveToLift, quick question are you using Enhanced in your routine
Thank you very much sir! Just started using enhanced 2 workouts ago after a forced break from it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday brother!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday brosef

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking tren might be a fun addition... Thoughts.

Simply a thought. Not a fan of the sides but don't feel like using an oral.
If you are still running the NPP, then NO!! NEVER run two nandrolones together. That's just asking for trouble (unless you want tits) :boobies:

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmm...Gemini. Happy Birthday, drama queen! ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You will like Tren bday boy!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Happy birthday LTL!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
This is crazy your bday is 7 days after mine we have the same forum name hmmm its like we are the same person...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow this thread moved quick. Im in.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this thread moved quick. Im in.
Welcome brother jiggz! Reppin now and still have time for a bros log! Thanks for joining. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome brother jiggz! Reppin now and still have time for a bros log! Thanks for joining. :)
:D Always interested to see a LTL log! Looking big brother, keep it up!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D Always interested to see a LTL log! Looking big brother, keep it up!
You da man thanks bro. I'll keep it interesting. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 45

Weight 180.7 6.2

Hit back today with more high rep work. Felt a tweak in my right lat right off the first set and it really lingered and got worse for the hour I killed my back. Also capped the session with 15 minutes of weighted ab work. Had a great workout but am feeling it for sure now. Pump was incredible and overall alpha feeling still very relevant.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh and happy birthday! :D

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been on AM much lately, here to see some GAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen you in a minute for sure! Gains it is then! :) Thanks for joining!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Then you should do well to stay tuned here on the LiveToLift thread. He is getting started again on the Enhanced.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen you in a minute for sure! Gains it is then! :) Thanks for joining!
Glad to be here! I see this Enhanced you speak of, looks interesting, I have to force myself a few weeks off stims then looking for a new pre-workout to try, Just went through 3 tubs of jack3d love the stuff but the 1-3 Dim is killing my heart it feels like lmao. Maybe I will order some of this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to be here! I see this Enhanced you speak of, looks interesting, I have to force myself a few weeks off stims then looking for a new pre-workout to try, Just went through 3 tubs of jack3d love the stuff but the 1-3 Dim is killing my heart it feels like lmao. Maybe I will order some of this.
You will love enhanced brother!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I broke a long hiatus from stims with enhanced.... Love love love it :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 46

Weight 179 +4.5

Pinned 2.75ml of the cocktail this morning in right glute. Really struggling with these glute pins. I have been doing them standing thinking I'm relaxing the muscle but today it took so much to get the needle to penetrate. How are you beasts pinning glutes? I need some tips here.

Hit chest today. Really was wore out and my back was still bothering me pretty bad at the gym. Took it pretty easy but definitely had an effective workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 46

Weight 179 +4.5

Pinned 2.75ml of the cocktail this morning in right glute. Really struggling with these glute pins. I have been doing them standing thinking I'm relaxing the muscle but today it took so much to get the needle to penetrate. How are you beasts pinning glutes? I need some tips here.

Hit chest today. Really was wore out and my back was still bothering me pretty bad at the gym. Took it pretty easy but definitely had an effective workout.
Have your wife do it lol that's what I do

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have your wife do it lol that's what I do
What and let her have all the fun? If anyone is gonna be sticking it in my ass it will be me. Wait, wtf?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did you go to glutes? I thought you were doing quads

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im rotating quads and glutes now. At the beginning I was only doing right glute but now I'm hitting both.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What and let her have all the fun? If anyone is gonna be sticking it in my ass it will be me. Wait, wtf?
I like where this is going.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To further answer your question I was feeling like the pinning of quads only was resulting in to much oil in one spot when only having 5 days between pins. If I was only doing twice weekly pins I would probably be able to stick to quads only.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to ensure there was no way to quote edit to make this statement any worse. I am serious though I've grown to enjoy pinning so would prefer to pin myself.
Hey, it's totally understandable.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 47

Weight 180 +5.5

Good leg day today. My muscles are staying pretty sore at all times even with the addition of cissus and upping my fish oil intake. I'm thinking my estrogen may be tanking a bit. Sex drive isn't gone so that is a good sign but I shouldn't still be sore in my biceps from 4-5 days ago like I am. Still debating what to add to this run. I've ruled out tren so far and am thinking I will just run that for my next summer cycle instead. It's down to epi or sdrol and the decision is swaying towards sdrol because I already have it on hand. We shall see.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 47

Weight 180 +5.5

Good leg day today. My muscles are staying pretty sore at all times even with the addition of cissus and upping my fish oil intake. I'm thinking my estrogen may be tanking a bit. Sex drive isn't gone so that is a good sign but I shouldn't still be sore in my biceps from 4-5 days ago like I am. Still debating what to add to this run. I've ruled out tren so far and am thinking I will just run that for my next summer cycle instead. It's down to epi or sdrol and the decision is swaying towards sdrol because I already have it on hand. We shall see.
Winny is treating me really well so far. I can tell a big difference is hardness and vascularity since I started it. Don't know if its in the cards for you just figured I'd throw that out there

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Day 47

Weight 180 +5.5

Throw sd in your last 6 weeks at 10mg