You down with NPP? Yea you know me! Test e/test p/NPP/mast log

Touey

Touey

Awards
I think there might be more liveToLifts than Hemorrhoids threads in Anabolic Minds site:D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
Winny is treating me really well so far. I can tell a big difference is hardness and vascularity since I started it. Don't know if its in the cards for you just figured I'd throw that out there
Winny is da ****! I think LTL would do very well with it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winny is treating me really well so far. I can tell a big difference is hardness and vascularity since I started it. Don't know if its in the cards for you just figured I'd throw that out there
Winny is da ****! I think LTL would do very well with it.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will see how much it will set me back.

Thinking I may just run the sdrol since I have it on me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 48

Weight 179.2 +4.7

Pinned 2.75 of the cocktail in right quad.

Hit shoulders/tris today with 15 minutes of incline speed walk at the end of the workout. Decent day in the gym but drive and motivation wasn't quite there like it was early this week.

Has something odd happen at work tonight. Started to have blurred vision and intense sensitivity to light and movement mainly from my left eye. It was one of the oddest feelings. It made me dizzy and pretty much out of it. It was followed by a migraine so my natural reaction was blood pressure. I took 2 ibuprofens and checked my blood pressure twice: 119/62, 117/67
So nothing to worry about there. Just a really weird experience.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48

Weight 179.2 +4.7

Pinned 2.75 of the cocktail in right quad.

Hit shoulders/tris today with 15 minutes of incline speed walk at the end of the workout. Decent day in the gym but drive and motivation wasn't quite there like it was early this week.

Has something odd happen at work tonight. Started to have blurred vision and intense sensitivity to light and movement mainly from my left eye. It was one of the oddest feelings. It made me dizzy and pretty much out of it. It was followed by a migraine so my natural reaction was blood pressure. I took 2 ibuprofens and checked my blood pressure twice: 119/62, 117/67
So nothing to worry about there. Just a really weird experience.
Are you low carbing by any chance? I've had blurred/tunnel vision from hypoglycemia before because I cut carbs too drastically too quick and for too long. If it happens again try drinking some juice or milk.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you low carbing by any chance? I've had blurred/tunnel vision from hypoglycemia before because I cut carbs too drastically too quick and for too long. If it happens again try drinking some juice or milk.
I'm carb cycling and an hour and a half before it happened I took in over a thousand calories with just 30-40 carbs in that thousand. I wonder if that could have lead to it. Looking up the symptoms it matches everything pretty accurately. I thought I had felt glycemic before but this was actually scary. I literally thought my health could have been in jeopardy. Completely sketchy vision and seeing things that weren't there. Lights were really standing out and causing distortion and blindness accompanied by very bad tunnel vision. Odd thing is I felt completely fine. No stomach ache no cold feeling or clamy palms. Also I ate a nutri grain and a pack of peanut butter crackers and it didn't go away for over a half hour after so I ruled out low sugar. Hmm. Scary.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm carb cycling and an hour and a half before it happened I took in over a thousand calories with just 30-40 carbs in that thousand. I wonder if that could have lead to it. Looking up the symptoms it matches everything pretty accurately. I thought I had felt glycemic before but this was actually scary. I literally thought my health could have been in jeopardy. Completely sketchy vision and seeing things that weren't there. Lights were really standing out and causing distortion and blindness accompanied by very bad tunnel vision. Odd thing is I felt completely fine. No stomach ache no cold feeling or clamy palms. Also I ate a nutri grain and a pack of peanut butter crackers and it didn't go away for over a half hour after so I ruled out low sugar. Hmm. Scary.
It sounds like exactly what I had. You need a quick absorbtion sugar like milk or juice

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like exactly what I had. You need a quick absorbtion sugar like milk or juice
Makes sense. That is some bs! I've carb cycled way more dangerously than I do now and never had this. Kind of hit home for me though. Made me think I was human for a minute where I normally feel my health is extraordinarily good.

Touey

Touey

Awards
A question to LiveToLift, it is seeming to me when a new post is made that thread sometimes disappears when I check for the New Post under the What's New.. Is this on procedure for the proper place to go for the new threads or is this site having technical they are working on still.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A question to LiveToLift, it is seeming to me when a new post is made that thread sometimes disappears when I check for the New Post under the What's New.. Is this on procedure for the proper place to go for the new threads or is this site having technical they are working on still.
You know I'm actually not sure on this Touey! Guess I never noticed it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing has happened to me when I was trying to keto last cycle...horrible feeling

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing has happened to me when I was trying to keto last cycle...horrible feeling
Very scary. Almost felt like a bad trip that wasn't controllable at all. Felt helpless. Out of all the things I do I can't believe diet is what about got me. Haha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very scary. Almost felt like a bad trip that wasn't controllable at all. Felt helpless. Out of all the things I do I can't believe diet is what about got me. Haha
Lol but now you know. And knowing is half the battle! Geeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiii jooooooooe

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Be careful fellas. I've had what you've had, well similar symptoms and it freaked the **** out of me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful fellas. I've had what you've had, well similar symptoms and it freaked the **** out of me.
Yeah man, when it happened to me I almost called an ambulance. I thought I was going blind

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 49

Weight 178 +3.5

Pinned 3ml of the cocktail in left quad.

Hit chest and biceps capped off with abs. Diet has been incredibly on point the last few days and now I get a rest and relaxation day. Pool/bday party with some good buds. It's a tradition each year so we usually have a blast. Have a good weekend guys!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49

Weight 178 +3.5

Hit chest and biceps capped off with abs. Diet has been incredibly on point the last few days and now I get a rest and relaxation day. Pool/bday party with some good buds. It's a tradition each year so we usually have a blast. Have a good weekend guys!
We're going out tonight for my wife's bday. Really looking forward to it because we haven't been out in almost a year since she's been pregnant. Hey, I'll drink one for you if you drink one for me!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49

Weight 178 +3.5

Have fun brother!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Day 49

Weight 178 +3.5

I hope you will have a good time party with much fun but stay off the pool in the deep end:)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I see i missed a birthday...Happy Belated Brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're going out tonight for my wife's bday. Really looking forward to it because we haven't been out in almost a year since she's been pregnant. Hey, I'll drink one for you if you drink one for me!
Hope you had a blast! I drank plenty enough for everyone!
Have fun brother!!
I hope you will have a good time party with much fun but stay off the pool in the deep end:)
I see i missed a birthday...Happy Belated Brother!
Thanks bros! Great weekend it was! Now I must work on cleaning up the mess.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Must've been a hell of a party.. 3 days later and he resurfaces :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must've been a hell of a party.. 3 days later and he resurfaces :D
You better believe it brother. We go hard when we party no doubt. I was completely surprised that I killed it like I did in the gym today after this off time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 52

Weigh in at 180.7 +6.2

First day back in the gym after the party weekend and I felt incredible. The days out of the gym really helped my sore joints and muscles and my stamina was insane today. Sweat was pouring as I hit a bunch of shoulder/back supersets. No pain in my right shoulder for the first time on shoulder day in quite a while. Hit abs for about 15-20 minutes at the end of the workout. Haven't really needed cardio lately as the workouts have been incredibly high pace with heart rate elevated the entire workout.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only 52 days late. Had no idea this was going on. Please forgive me :(. Im in now though :D.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only 52 days late. Had no idea this was going on. Please forgive me :(. Im in now though :D.
My brother! No worries! Thanks for joining. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 52

Weigh in at 180.7 +6.2

First day back in the gym after the party weekend and I felt incredible. The days out of the gym really helped my sore joints and muscles and my stamina was insane today. Sweat was pouring as I hit a bunch of shoulder/back supersets. No pain in my right shoulder for the first time on shoulder day in quite a while. Hit abs for about 15-20 minutes at the end of the workout. Haven't really needed cardio lately as the workouts have been incredibly high pace with heart rate elevated the entire workout.
Its amazing how easy it is to forget the benefits of a few days off!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its amazing how easy it is to forget the benefits of a few days off!
Completely agree. I was so stuck with feeling "on" that I was training way to much and way too much quantity in each session. Took a few rest days and went in feel 18 and bulletproof.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely agree. I was so stuck with feeling "on" that I was training way to much and way too much quantity in each session. Took a few rest days and went in feel 18 and bulletproof.
Yeah buddy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Growing and getting leaner gotta love it! Good you had your time off, otherwise you will pass me before Christmas, now I have at least until New Years... :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Growing and getting leaner gotta love it! Good you had your time off, otherwise you will pass me before Christmas, now I have at least until New Years... :D
You are the man Kleen! Yet I'm afraid I don't have enough AAS to even put a dent on your beastly self! Thanks for the support as always sir.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad the break paid off, we weigh the same right now too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to see things going so great in here buddy! I'm going to have to look to you to motivate me now, because of the unexpected injury that has sidelined me. I'm up to about 188 now and struggling to stay under 10% bodyfat. Since I can't do any real upper body work for a while, I might as well shred up what I can and try to make some tree trunks out of my lower half...lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to see things going so great in here buddy! I'm going to have to look to you to motivate me now, because of the unexpected injury that has sidelined me. I'm up to about 188 now and struggling to stay under 10% bodyfat. Since I can't do any real upper body work for a while, I might as well shred up what I can and try to make some tree trunks out of my lower half...lol
You could just look at your last cycle pics and remember that you are a maniac. That should motivate you! I'm pushing hard but the progression seemed to slow. Pics should be Friday. We shall see. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 53

Weight at 179.8 +5.3

Pinned 3.25 ml of the cocktail in right quad

Forgot to throw this update up last night. Had an incredible arm day. 4 different bicep/tricep supersets with minimal rest periods. Pump was incredible and man did I feel alpha. Also surprisingly lean today. I started up erase last week and also have been injecting over 3 ml for the last few injects and it is showing for sure. Veins are covering my quads, waist and arms. Yet I look as if I have a bit of a water pump in my upper body which is probably the test e bump along with the npp. Diet is staying extremely clean, to the point I'm pretty proud and know my gains were largely due to self discipline.

Cycle is getting real good and I'm really enjoying it right now! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 53

Weight at 179.8 +5.3

Pinned 3.25 ml of the cocktail in right quad

Forgot to throw this update up last night. Had an incredible arm day. 4 different bicep/tricep supersets with minimal rest periods. Pump was incredible and man did I feel alpha. Also surprisingly lean today. I started up erase last week and also have been injecting over 3 ml for the last few injects and it is showing for sure. Veins are covering my quads, waist and arms. Yet I look as if I have a bit of a water pump in my upper body which is probably the test e bump along with the npp. Diet is staying extremely clean, to the point I'm pretty proud and know my gains were largely due to self discipline.

Cycle is getting real good and I'm really enjoying it right now! :)
Awesome! And only 8 weeks in too!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanna see a shot of those legs with the veins all over them. That is always impressive.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna see a shot of those legs with the veins all over them. That is always impressive.
Woa! At least buy me dinner first! I'll see what I can do sir!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad panda... :(

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<sings> Can you feel the love tonight?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey back of LTL he's mine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 54

Weight at 178.5 +4

Insanely good chest/AB workout today! Hit flat bench for first time in a month so my strength was down very slightly and I didn't push as hard as I would have loved to. Really want to nurse my shoulder back into heavy bench presses. I did get 250 for 7 though. Pump was incredible and alpha feeling remains. Diet is sickly good again today and I have no plans of changing that for a while. I will try to get some pics up tonight. I took a few but wasn't as happy as I wanted to be with them. Lower abs are stubborn as a mofo!