x-factor 1250mg/levithan reloaded recomp with some twists!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Easy you lean mo fo..haha...god job bruv

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to mention that I started on sunday seeing a noticeable increase in forehead skin oilyness.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
does it seem unnatural to anyone that I am hitting a high over 100% for my age, and still am able to sing along with a song playing on the zune? I mean i'm panting while singing :) but still able to speak.

Probably just from the stims. I know when I take a Basic Cuts, 5mg of Yohim HCL and 750mg of Green Tea Extract, my heart rate gets up there real easy. I think as long as your not getting shortness of breath ot tightening of the chest, your cool

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bb bp 135x5, 155x5, 165x3, 145x6, 145x5
incline bb 95x10, 115x7, 95x9
decline press machine 70x14, 60x20
some flies stretches

lying triceps extension 60x5, 60x6, 60x4
standing db triceps extensions 20x12, 20x11, 15x20
cable tricep pushdowns 100x14, 70x30

triceps were pretty lit up at the end :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting tidbit, i'm already starting to get increased doms. Its only day 12 as of today. It seems that a) all those eggs I ate last time didn't help worth a damn b) 1250mg/day vs 1000 really makes a big difference.

Not that the doms are bad, but i've had none for a long time. They aren't sore at rest, just during a few spots in range of motion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, today was abs + cardio, and I sure don't want abs pumps :D tomorrow I will.

speaking of...

decline crunches 0x30
bent leg lifts to side 25, 25
side bends 25x50
lying "bicycle" 20
shallow decline crunches 0x30

Then 30 min of HIIT, heart rate from 150-180

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
twist thrown in today, no ragnarok preworkout, took Hemodraulix and wanted to see it solo.

standing behind the next presses 85x6, 95x6, 100x5, 85x5
alternating front raise/lateral extension 12.5x7, 10x9, 7.5x13
pec/delt machine 65x12, 65x12
arnold presses 15x20, 15x20

vsquat machine 190x12, 190x12
leg press 440x5, 440x5, 530x5, 530x5
seated leg extensions 125x12, 125x12, 125x12

I started getting a pump just doing my warmups on the shoulders :) I don't tend to get much in the way of shoulder pumps in general so that was nice. by the end of the workout it was pretty intense. it faded some during the leg workout, but came back after. Will be interesting monday to use it with back + bis. I'll continue to use it solo the next 2 workouts, then add ragnarok back in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can imagine it will totally rock for biceps and tris, given how it feels for shoulders.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 196 today, and feeling a little beat, so decided to take today as my day off and do abs/cardio tomorrow (or just live with only 2 of those this week) some progress pics. whats notable here is that the shirt is a size M, its the first time i've even tried to put one on since high school. the pants are a 32 waist.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
looking good man! and like color iin your house too(in the least gay way) lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good Job E....I can definetly see the progress from a few month back....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good man! and like color iin your house too(in the least gay way) lol
last house I fought with my wife and avoided color at all cost. this time I said "fvck it already" and we went with lively earthtones which sounds like an oxymoron. But it isn't, you can be lively even in earthtones.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea man that looks like some great improvement from the last time you posted some pics...keep it up

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hemodraulix again :)

wide grip pulldown 150x6, 160x6, 170x4, 150x6
straight arm pulldowns 100x11, 100x12
low rows 130x10, 130x10
db rows 35x20

bb curls 60x6, 60x6, 70x4 (3 clean, 4th was sloppy)
alternating incline hammer curls 25x10, 25x10
concentration curls 25x12, 30x10
ez curls 40x20
zottman curls 20x20

wide grip pulldowns 100x25

The pump is pretty interesting. Its not like pslin pumps, cause those I end up being forced to do lower than normal weights to just continue a workout. Here I hit new highs on some of the curls. Still quite a pump, on a few of the exercises I could feel the blood rush back into my forearms after the last rep.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work easy. looks like youve leaned out a lot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yuck i'm not doing that again....

I took 2 full scoops of ragnarok as well as hemodraulix pre workout.

It didn't quite work out. I basically went from warmup to painful pumps, and severely limited strength due to those painful pumps. Also, I had some joint pain, but just in my one shoulder that does that occasionally, but it was worse than usual. That may be the x-factor as well, so i dug up a bottle of super cissus, and will also be cracking into xyience xmotion today.

flat bb bp barx20 (and had a pump at this point already) 95x6, 135x4, 115x4, 95x3
Tried some flat db presses in case it was more the bb, no dice - 60x3, 40x4 (and its too depressing to go lower than that)
incline bb 95x12, 95x8
machine decline press 70x14, 60x12

I did a prayer for tris

Seated bb tri extensions 50x6, 50x6, 50x5
standing db extensions 15x10, 15x9
tricep pushdowns 70x14

man did that suck and hurt. I had close to a normal end of workout pump on chest + tris at the end of doing the 20 flat with the bar as warmup. Way way way too much, I should have tried just 1 scoop of ragnarok. oh well. hopefully still got some hypertrophy in.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ouch! Yeah, you may want to limit how much more N.O. you take with HemodrauliX.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
leg lifts - bentx25, straightx10, bent x 20
oblique twist machine - 100x15, 100x15
decline crunches 25, 25
side bends 25x15, 25x15
leg pull ins 130x10, 100x10

then 40 minutes of mid intensity cardio, heart rate at 140ish.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today went with 1 scoop ragnarok + hemodraulix. now that was nice! that will be the recipe for here forwards :)

Behind the neck shoulder presses 45x20 as warmup and started a pump, 95x6, 105x6, 95x6
bent over lateral extensions - 10x12,10x12,10x12
wide grip vertical rows 60x10, 60x10, 60x10
alternating front raises + lateral extensions 10x12, 10x11
arnold presses 15x25

vsquats 150x20 as warmup
leg presses 350x6, 550x6, 650x1, 350x6
leg extensions 125x12, 125x12
vsquats 200x20

Quite nice the pump on the rag/hemodraulix combo, particularly considering that its hard for me to get good shoulder pumps. this should be a sweet combo monday for back/bis.

Tried muscle delight pwo. The smell in the bottle is totally awesome. First sip taste was almost disappointing compared to the smell (as expectations were high) but it was still a great taste. I hit the bottom of the cup and wanted more :D Had just the right amount of sweetness, and a good mouth feel. The chocolate taste was about on a par with EAS whey, which is pretty damn good.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
I'm glad you liked it!

Side note: package arrived - thanks!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
have you had that "Nectar" protein easy? All i can say is it is the most amazing tasting protein every. Doesn't even taste like protein at all WOW!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep some of their lemonade here ALWAYS, and like the Crystal sky a lot too. didn't like the carribean whatever too much, and the apple was pretty decent. I need to try the remaining flavors :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The strawberry kiwi is amazing man you have to try it. IO never want to stop drinking it.They need to make it cheaper though:aargh: What does the crystal one taste like?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at nutra and they have a nectar flavor called chocolate truffle. :woohoo::clap2::woohoo::clap2::woohoo::clap2::woohoo::clap2::woohoo::clap2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the crystal is sort of a fruit punch, tropical style. its really a nice punch

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was kinda bored, and missing the gym, so I went and worked out in the community gym this evening. Used 1 scoop ragnarok + hemodraulix

flat smith bp 125x6,155x6, 165x4, 155x5
incline smith press 115x10, 125x9
decline db press 35x15, 35x13
machine press 75x14

standing triceps extension 50x6, 50x6, 45x6
machine triceps pushdowns 62.5x10, 62.5x9
pushdowns using lat machine 50x14, 35x14

incline db flies 15x19

pretty good feeling workout! my triceps are completely cranked to where its hard to type even. my chest is pretty pumped too. I think I have to switch to db chest presses, its really almost entirely right shoulder limiting me. after the 2nd or third rep over 100lbs, it starts to hurt. Doesn't hurt with dumbbells.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went for anothe evening workout, back/bis. One scoop of ragnarok on a not empty stomach + hemodraulix.

wide grip pulldowns 100x20, 150x6, 160x6, 170x4, 150x6
close grip rows 120x10, 130x8
db rows 40x20, 40x20

bb curls 60x6, 60x6, 70x3, 60x5
incline hammer curls 25x10, 25x10
concentration curls 25x15, 25x12
ez curls 40x17, 35x16, 25x19 (dang well couldn't reach 20)

QUITE nice. really really nice. best pump in a long time. Good vascularity too for me, could see the major vein on each bicep, and a few more were visible on the forearm than usual.

I had some moderate doms from yesterday too, expecting tomorrow to be even moreso :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to update this morning :)

leg lifts bentx20, straightx15
oblique machine 100x10
decline crunch 25, 25
side bends 35x20
leg pull ins 100x15, 100x13
decline crunch 25

and then 24 min of mid intensity cardio heartrate from 130-145. I'm now 24 hours into a slightly modified velocity diet (cant use fish oil while on x-factor) and its going decently. Hunger is down already, and i've had solid bowel movements so I must be adding enough psyllium husks. Not quite sure how long I will do this for, at least a week, possibly longer depending on progress and how I feel. Then 2-3 weeks transitioning back, slowly adding 1 solid meal a day every few days. I should be able to hit 185lbs and be at maybe 12%ish bodyfat within a couple weeks like this :) was 193 this morning. I'm using the diet tracker too now just to have it all be in there

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems i've go that bug now thats going around so no worky outy. darn, i'm missing a leg day ;) hopefully i feel good by monday

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
seems i've go that bug now thats going around so no worky outy. darn, i'm missing a leg day ;) hopefully i feel good by monday
Get some rest Easy. Sometimes it's better not to workout to give yourself a chance to heal.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope you get better quickly E!

Fluid, fruit and veggies my friend!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy and lookin good Easy!! Keep it up man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another unintentional off day. damn this upper respiratory whatever it is. I was going to go and do a light workout, but the combination of feeling sick and the daylight savings change kept me in bed late.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Still on Cissus-Drol. Just lowered the dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally back to the gym. workout was a little light, both from feeling ill, as well as only 150cal worth of intake prior to it this morning... damn velocity diet.

flat db bp 45x10, 55x10, 60x5, 50x9 - really forearms + stabilizers were limiting, I bet i'll be using 75s in a couple weeks.
incline db press - 40x10, 40x10, 40x10
pec dec 50x15, 50x15

lying triceps extensions 50x10, 50x10, 50x9
standing db triceps extension 20x10, 20x10
triceps pushdown 100x25

pec dec 35x25

Was a pretty good workout given no preworkout stims or pump agents. triceps felt good at the end :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
M - Back + Bis
W - Chest + Tris
F - Legs + Shoulders
Hey Easy -- I just skimmed over this log, and thought I'd offer a little advice regarding your shoulder probs. (At my age, having lifted on and off for 30 years, I've injured just about everything, lol.)
First of all, if you're still following this workout schedule you outlined in post #1, I'd switch Mon and Wed. This will give your triceps and front delts 3 days to recover before your Fri shoulder work, rather than just the one day off alloted in the above scheme.
But even more important, stop doing those silly "behind-the-neck" exercises -- it puts too much strain on the rotator cuff. Whether you're doing pushes or pulls, always keep the bar in front of your face, not behind.
Good luck, bro. And congrats on the recomp you've accomplished over the last few months -- it really is noticeable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, thanks! I'll try that, actually I have shifted as of this week chest to the first slot (was tues this week, but whatever) then back today, and shoulders will be fri. I'll shift to military presses too, its time for a change anyhow

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dont do behind the head either, puts your shoulders in a position that makes it suseptible to injury. With my shoulder history, ill avoid it all together.