Workout/Diet/Life Log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell, i want him to make a video of leaping tall buildings at a single bound. stopping a speeding locomotive. out running a bullet.

only thing that can stop him is kryptonite.
That or Agent Smith.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Or hiv!!!
Sike I don't wish that on anyone, yo pr I found out I have a weak deadlift today and it sucks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
71 diamond clap pushups? I got one for you to try pushups with one hand on a medicine ball other on the ground, on the up push throw ur upper body off the ground and ball and roll the ball withe the one hand toward the other and stop it with the other on the down move now repeat. Should be one fluid motion, i learned it while boxing its great cuz one side naturally works harder than the other and no 2 rolls are the same so u push from different angles each time
ARMS

barbell curls-95*10, 105*8, 80*10+8...split up final set in 2 sets

skullcrushers- 80*10+10, 95*8, 100*8

hammer curls-50*10, 55*10+10

cg bench press- 185*10+8, 205*7+4

tricep pushdown (cable)-85*12, 72.5*15, 65*20

standing cable curls- 65*12,57.5 *20, 55*25, 42.5*64...couldn't reach 100...:(

NCAA- I'm trying that next chest day!!!

reecew

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
71 diamond clap pushups? I got one for you to try pushups with one hand on a medicine ball other on the ground, on the up push throw ur upper body off the ground and ball and roll the ball withe the one hand toward the other and stop it with the other on the down move now repeat. Should be one fluid motion, i learned it while boxing its great cuz one side naturally works harder than the other and no 2 rolls are the same so u push from different angles each time
ARMS

barbell curls-95*10, 105*8, 80*10+8...split up final set in 2 sets

skullcrushers- 80*10+10, 95*8, 100*8

hammer curls-50*10, 55*10+10

cg bench press- 185*10+8, 205*7+4

tricep pushdown (cable)-85*12, 72.5*15, 65*20

standing cable curls- 65*12,57.5 *20, 55*25, 42.5*64...couldn't reach 100...:(

NCAA- I'm trying that next chest day!!!

reecew- I'm very humble man, I'll walk in do my thing and bounce. I will help hot chicks tho :deal:

BarbellBeast- thx bro

bigt, Volcom-Noone can stop me!!!!!!!!!!

10bathrooms- nice deadlift bro, real nice

Flex- I'm doing my thang!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
orale!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother, doin work i like it!!

Hell yea always time to help hot chicks!!! hahaha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
decent back day...didn't go past 365 for 8 on deads. spent 30 minutes prior to working out bleeding from my nose/sh*tting my brains out. was odd.

off day tommorrow, soreeeeee

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
decent back day...didn't go past 365 for 8 on deads. spent 30 minutes prior to working out bleeding from my nose/sh*tting my brains out. was odd.

F*ckin hardcore brother, nose bleeding/sh*tting ur brains out and still did work, props to you my brotha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

told your azz to stay away from that damned kryptonite.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lmao bigt...I was fighting today. got a damned 5 mile PT run tommorrow I'm NOT looking forward to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lmao bigt...I was fighting today. got a damned 5 mile PT run tommorrow I'm NOT looking forward to.
how long they give you for the 5 miles these days. navy pt was cake-they gave us 15 minutes per mile. believe it or not many couldn't do it, that is really sorry assed for young guys. of course there were many heavy pot smokers back in the days before piss testing, lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long they give you for the 5 miles these days. navy pt was cake-they gave us 15 minutes per mile. believe it or not many couldn't do it, that is really sorry assed for young guys. of course there were many heavy pot smokers back in the days before piss testing, lol.
I ran a 9min mile when I was a fat ass little kid in 6th grade.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's like 10 per mile but we run 30 miles a week, not counting what I run on my own

I've been eating ALOT of almonds the past 2 days.

I'm sore as fack too :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's like 10 per mile but we run 30 miles a week, not counting what I run on my own

running will keep you lean-it was almost impossible for me to gain fat back when i was logging those kind of miles.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Damn dude, I don't know how you keep all that strength in spite of all that cardio you have to do. There was a time where I was running about 30 miles a week and I dropped from 220lbs down to 178lbs in about 6-7 months, maybe 8, and I recall going from being able to hit 225lbs on the incline for 10 reps easy, to barely being able to handle 185 on the flat.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in 6th grade I ran a 7:15, at 27 I'm running almost 6 flat and I was a sprinter/center fielder in high school.
You were THAT kid. I was a fatty McStraggler who almost had a coronary during my mile test. My name is Samuel, but my nick name went from Samo to Sumo in 6th grade, not cool. I was considered for Center in Pop Warner and played Right Guard in H.S. Not the best memories of being a behemoth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude, I don't know how you keep all that strength in spite of all that cardio you have to do. There was a time where I was running about 30 miles a week and I dropped from 220lbs down to 178lbs in about 6-7 months, maybe 8, and I recall going from being able to hit 225lbs on the incline for 10 reps easy, to barely being able to handle 185 on the flat.
it's the BACON!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah, perhaps we've discovered the modern marvel for bodybuilding in this log.
bacon extracted for 85% nitrates-capped and bottled. guaranteed to put on 20 lbs very quickly.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yo pr I updated the first post in my log with like 6 videos or so

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
You were THAT kid. I was a fatty McStraggler who almost had a coronary during my mile test. My name is Samuel, but my nick name went from Samo to Sumo in 6th grade, not cool. I was considered for Center in Pop Warner and played Right Guard in H.S. Not the best memories of being a behemoth.
lol I played the line from 4th grade thru college, and beat the crap out of kids who called me fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I played the line from 4th grade thru college, and beat the crap out of kids who called me fat
you must have ate a lot of bacon!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've said it once I'll say it again...BCAA's. strength is really a mind game, if uve lifted it once u can lift it again. meditation helps on focusng believe it or not

and bacon

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how you do 100 curls non stop at the end of your arm sessions! I tried it today in lue of my drop set. And i got to about 65 at an embaressingly light weight of 30lbs and my arms almost exploded lol. Took 30 second break and then finished. Thats just insane man, talk about muscle endurance!