Witch’s Log

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So yeah. Every problem we ever had is pretty much still an issue. Ever.

I guess I’m probably going to lose my wife soon. Nothing I can do about it either if she walks. That’s all there is to it. Either she stays or goes. Her choice.

She hurt my feelings, I hurt her feelings, neither of us have gotten over it, she doesn’t believe half of what I say that I think or felt about the past nor does she seem to care anymore. Just cares about her own.

And jeez, she wanted to make it all work out yesterday. Today she doesn’t give two fucks about me, just giving her old negative responses out of spite.
I can tell she actually thinks exactly how I do but admitting all of it means we hurt each other a lot worse than we like to pretend. And she’s the denial type.

She could never have done anything to cause her own pain... nope, not her.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This phrase might be confusing to someone whom English is not their 1st language.
LOL yeah my first language is French and even though I’m decent in English he got my confused for a second. I was like ohhhh he hunting confused men now ehh! (Nothing wrong with that btw) It was just funny

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL yeah my first language is French and even though I’m decent in English he got my confused for a second. I was like ohhhh he hunting confused men now ehh! (Nothing wrong with that btw) It was just funny
Hypersexuals often dabble in bisexuality.
It’s a grey area. They are pretty much not gay at all.
Nor are those that bang both sexes when on certain drugs.
But I wish there were way more gay people. They’re the ****.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where you from? Live now?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might get hate for this I know we’re not really loved in the us . I’m from montreal, Canada!
Ahhh that makes sense with the languages and the overall friendliness.
Bro, I’m fully sick of the US and it’s unbalanced capitalistic approach to everything, even war we are trying to make money. Look at our president.
Canada sounds better and better every day to me. Me and the gf are talking about our 10-15 year plan to gtfo of here.
Not that I don’t appreciate living in this great country, I just see things going downhill soon here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been there once, fun town! Thats where i proposed
Yeah awesome town for fun and party. Pretty shitty place to live for some other reasons though considering they take 50 to 60% of your income if you make above 50 000$ a year

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhh that makes sense with the languages and the overall friendliness.
Bro, I’m fully sick of the US and it’s unbalanced capitalistic approach to everything, even war we are trying to make money. Look at our president.
Canada sounds better and better every day to me. Me and the gf are talking about our 10-15 year plan to gtfo of here.
Not that I don’t appreciate living in this great country, I just see things going downhill soon here.
Hahaha thanks man! Yeah Canada is an awesome place to live. Not sure Montreal would be my go to place if I was to move because we re the most taxed place around the world but I’m still proud to be Canadian for the most part.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah awesome town for fun and party. Pretty shitty place to live for some other reasons though considering they take 50 to 60% of your income if you make above 50 000$ a year
Gawd. That’s the biggest drawback of socialization. I don’t know if I can do that though. I worked so hard to get here and I hate even giving even 20% of my money up.
The opportunities here are amazing if you have any kind of ambition. Just dealing with our overbearing government that feels they need to control everything to save us from ourselves.
We shouldn’t fear our government, they should fear us. I think the US has got to a place where that’s not true anymore.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gawd. That’s the biggest drawback of socialization. I don’t know if I can do that though. I worked so hard to get here and I hate even giving even 20% of my money up.
The opportunities here are amazing if you have any kind of ambition. Just dealing with our overbearing government that feels they need to control everything to save us from ourselves.
We shouldn’t fear our government, they should fear us. I think the US has got to a place where that’s not true anymore.
It is fucking awful. I’m making around 55 000$ a year and what’s really mine after taxes is like 30 000$. It’s not a huge salary either but way above average which is like 26 000$ here before taxes. That’s Montreal though hey they’ll say we have free health care!!! Yeah brotha awesome... 5 years on a wait list for any surgery even if you’re about to die. Get in any hospital to get checked you’ll wait between 14 to 24hours there before seeing anyone... yay!! Oh you got stabbed? But you won’t die so you’ll be checked in about 12 hours please sit here sir and don’t bleed too much on the floor please. I’m just bashing Montreal tbh other places in Canada are not like this, here we are clowns too soft to do anything and we’re getting controled and laughed at while they spend our money god knows where.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways sorry witch for spamming some rage in your thread lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is fucking awful. I’m making around 55 000$ a year and what’s really mine after taxes is like 30 000$. It’s not a huge salary either but way above average which is like 26 000$ here before taxes. That’s Montreal though hey they’ll say we have free health care!!! Yeah brotha awesome... 5 years on a wait list for any surgery even if you’re about to die. Get in any hospital to get checked you’ll wait between 14 to 24hours there before seeing anyone... yay!! Oh you got stabbed? But you won’t die so you’ll be checked in about 12 hours please sit here sir and don’t bleed too much on the floor please. I’m just bashing Montreal tbh other places in Canada are not like this, here we are clowns too soft to do anything and we’re getting controled and laughed at while they spend our money god knows where.
See? The grass isn’t always greener for any of us.
I have plenty I don’t like. But with no bachelors degree I have a 60k job, my military experience has continued to pay me another 10k a year just for college and army related injuries.
My healthcare gets me immediate care anywhere for $30 and prescriptions are about $3 for 90 day supply. And I only pay $180 per month for top shelf insurance. My employer pays the other $700.
Can’t complain about paying so little for what I get. From a job that sent me to Tampa for a week just all expense paid just for doing my job. And I only go to the office 2 days a week.
It’s rough here without a degree though unless you get lucky but I know military members making more than I do. A lot more. And they take most people so there’s little need to be broke and homeless in the US.
All for maybe 1/5 of my income to taxes.
We are so damn greedy here, we’ll end up overthrowing the government if taxes went up to what you guys have to pay.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah took her to dinner at Joe beef. Proposed as soon as we were seated, then had a celebratory dinner.

The next night we hung out with her cousin in the park until like midnight grilling lamb. Some crazy ass homeless guy came over and sat down with us and sat and talked and drank with us all night. It was weird and awesome at the same time.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See? The grass isn’t always greener for any of us.
I have plenty I don’t like. But with no bachelors degree I have a 60k job, my military experience has continued to pay me another 10k a year just for college and army related injuries.
My healthcare gets me immediate care anywhere for $30 and prescriptions are about $3 for 90 day supply. And I only pay $180 per month for top shelf insurance. My employer pays the other $700.
Can’t complain about paying so little for what I get. From a job that sent me to Tampa for a week just all expense paid just for doing my job. And I only go to the office 2 days a week.
It’s rough here without a degree though unless you get lucky but I know military members making more than I do. A lot more. And they take most people so there’s little need to be broke and homeless in the US.
All for maybe 1/5 of my income to taxes.
We are so damn greedy here, we’ll end up overthrowing the government if taxes went up to what you guys have to pay.
To be clear, I’m not saying this to brag, but I make 6 figures as a college dropout. Just reinforces what you’re saying that the opportunity is here in this country if you’re willing to work really hard for it. Too many would rather bitch and complain anymore.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hypersexuals often dabble in bisexuality.
It’s a grey area. They are pretty much not gay at all.
Nor are those that bang both sexes when on certain drugs.
But I wish there were way more gay people. They’re the ****.
Yeah I pretty much wanted to **** anything that moves too slowly to get away.

Right now, I just want to fix the **** I broke.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old witch what you think of radian nutrition? i checked em out after seeing this and thinking getting a few things
Well, their Superdrol I guess is bunk I was told. The M1T is a mystery. Pretty sure it’s legit but only 5mg per tab not 7.5mg I think.

But I also happened to start that up and then crash and burn in my family life so maybe if I had been doing it right....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, their Superdrol I guess is bunk I was told. The M1T is a mystery. Pretty sure it’s legit but only 5mg per tab not 7.5mg I think.

But I also happened to start that up and then crash and burn in my family life so maybe if I had been doing it right....
I have some of their SD but two guys here told me they were running 20/day and had no SD like effects two weeks in.
That’s not SD. By Day 8 my appetite disappears and my strength starts doubling. And that’s on 10mg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be clear, I’m not saying this to brag, but I make 6 figures as a college dropout. Just reinforces what you’re saying that the opportunity is here in this country if you’re willing to work really hard for it. Too many would rather bitch and complain anymore.
I almost made it pretty rich running a small business, unfortunately I let everything get in my way too often whenever I’m doing life. And then I blamed my wife for it because that’s how I felt. That she didn’t let me have the time to run the thing, and so it failed.

I’m quantifying all the asshole thoughts about her I’ve had in the past five years since I really started to resent her for some reason.

It’s so strange seeing that it was all me just being a dickhead and her just trying to make it work for the past five years.

All she ever wanted was my love and protection, and I gave her guilt and reinforced a negative self image without even noticing.

Basically, I failed as a husband, and she didn’t even actually notice, because she’s never known anything but shitty treatment from anyone.

I just hope it’s not too late to fix how she feels I treat her by treating her like my wife and not my enemy.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I almost made it pretty rich running a small business, unfortunately I let everything get in my way too often whenever I’m doing life. And then I blamed my wife for it because that’s how I felt. That she didn’t let me have the time to run the thing, and so it failed.

I’m quantifying all the asshole thoughts about her I’ve had in the past five years since I really started to resent her for some reason.

It’s so strange seeing that it was all me just being a dickhead and her just trying to make it work for the past five years.

All she ever wanted was my love and protection, and I gave her guilt and reinforced a negative self image without even noticing.

Basically, I failed as a husband, and she didn’t even actually notice, because she’s never known anything but shitty treatment from anyone.

I just hope it’s not too late to fix how she feels I treat her by treating her like my wife and not my enemy.
Well, I imagine if you just told her all of this ^ she probably would want to start working towards fixing it.
Accountability and communication. Women appreciate both so much more than we know.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I imagine if you just told her all of this ^ she probably would want to start working towards fixing it.
Accountability and communication. Women appreciate both so much more than we know.
Well yeah the whole thing has been discussed at length for quite some time.

She’s still wavering between defensiveness and honesty. The honesty sounds pretty good when it’s there. The defensive **** fucks with my head because I hear everything she says as 100% fact right now.

One minute she’s with me, the next she has the opposite opinion and is a bitch about it. Because I don’t actually feel how I feel or because this happened after that happened or those things I said that time or when I went to jail...

She doesn’t know what to do though because I’m not returning any of the vitriol when it comes. That’s not normal for me, in her eyes.

Like I said, I’m done living in the past and making all my choices from a place of pain or selfishness. I’m lowering all defensive behaviors, which are basically 100% of my behaviors, and just coming to her from a place of love and humbleness.

I only ever wanted to make her happy, I don’t know why I let myself hold onto every little thing she ever said or did that made me angry... well yes I do, defensiveness.

It’s good though we’re spending a lot of time together talking and having sex like we haven’t had since years ago.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And... dude who made the move got his ass totally bloodied and beaten this morning. Not even by me. That’s how much of a fuckup that guy is.

My wife laughed and wondered why the hell she even talked to that guy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey they’ll say we have free health care!!! Yeah brotha awesome... 5 years on a wait list for any surgery even if you’re about to die. Get in any hospital to get checked you’ll wait between 14 to 24hours there before seeing anyone... yay!! Oh you got stabbed? But you won’t die so you’ll be checked in about 12 hours please sit here sir and don’t bleed too much on the floor please.
Believe me, it is just as bad here in Croatia. Public healthcare too.
And i dont understand when people say "free" healthacare. It is not free. Nothing is. Either you pay for it if you are self-employed or your employer does.
Oh, and dont get me started on compulsory retirement fund. I cant stand that sh1t. As if I cant manage my money by myself and plan for the future. Noo, the state will take your money and give it to those who are retired right now (even though retirements are mostly funded through loans, country is basically bankrupt, owes so much) and then if you are alive after you are 65 then you can maybe have your money that you have worked for.

And the worst of all is that most people are ok with this, because it is just the way it always was.

Makes my blood boil!

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Believe me, it is just as bad here in Croatia. Public healthcare too.
And i dont understand when people say "free" healthacare. It is not free. Nothing is. Either you pay for it if you are self-employed or your employer does.
Right. Personally, it’s empowering to go out and secure a good career with good benefits, and good employers are willing to pay the cost to attract quality people.
But once I hand my health over to the government, I lose a lot of control.
Right now I can go get treatment for almost anything. I can do elective surgery, precautionary surgery, and almost immediately.
I hate the idea of bureaucrats in charge of whether I can get a life saving surgery or not, if it’s not in “the budget”
I’d rather just pay for my own.
In theory all of us collectively looking out for each other is great. But the problem is, it seems like all the hard working folks like myself lose the most and the majority just get to reap the benefits.
This country is too capitalistic though, but I’d rather side with Reaganomics in that, when you tax those that make more money in order to “give nice things to everyone” you remove too much ambition from the public to achieve more. In countries that go too far the other way, there’s little motivation to do more than work at fast food since those that strive for better careers get taxed all the way back down to the fast food level.
The answer lies somewhere in the middle. US is so greedy that they’ve gone too far and socialized systems are too far the other direction. I’d like to see a way to meet in the middle, a collective so that everyone has good healthcare but there’s either a flat tax rate and those that don’t contribute get the **** healthcare, I certainly don’t want it, I work hard and pay for mine, I deserve better than the guy on unemployment or in prison.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m probably not going to win this one...

It’s all my fault, I ruined what we had at the start of the marriage and it’s replaced with something ugly that she is now aware of and hates in herself.

She wanted to hit me but didn’t. Thats bad. Usually she’d have hit me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right. Personally, it’s empowering to go out and secure a good career with good benefits, and good employers are willing to pay the cost to attract quality people.
But once I hand my health over to the government, I lose a lot of control.
Right now I can go get treatment for almost anything. I can do elective surgery, precautionary surgery, and almost immediately.
I hate the idea of bureaucrats in charge of whether I can get a life saving surgery or not, if it’s not in “the budget”
I’d rather just pay for my own.
In theory all of us collectively looking out for each other is great. But the problem is, it seems like all the hard working folks like myself lose the most and the majority just get to reap the benefits.
This country is too capitalistic though, but I’d rather side with Reaganomics in that, when you tax those that make more money in order to “give nice things to everyone” you remove too much ambition from the public to achieve more. In countries that go too far the other way, there’s little motivation to do more than work at fast food since those that strive for better careers get taxed all the way back down to the fast food level.
The answer lies somewhere in the middle. US is so greedy that they’ve gone too far and socialized systems are too far the other direction. I’d like to see a way to meet in the middle, a collective so that everyone has good healthcare but there’s either a flat tax rate and those that don’t contribute get the **** healthcare, I certainly don’t want it, I work hard and pay for mine, I deserve better than the guy on unemployment or in prison.
With ya there all the way!

People who work the system to be able to have the ability to not work have far better healthcare/insurance than myself, and I work in healthcare! Ironic isn’t it?

Certainly some people are truly disabled and deserve free healthcare, but far too many people just abuse the system and live life with a free ticket. In more ways than one..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With ya there all the way!

People who work the system to be able to have the ability to not work have far better healthcare/insurance than myself, and I work in healthcare! Ironic isn’t it?

Certainly some people are truly disabled and deserve free healthcare, but far too many people just abuse the system and live life with a free ticket. In more ways than one..
Whatya do in healthcare?
I spent a decade in healthcare.
Army Medic, Paramedic, ER Tech and LPN.
Left RN school in the last block and ended up spending the next 6 years as a travel dialysis technician. Least favorite career on earth is dialysis. Emergency was the most fun I’ve ever had getting paid until now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whatya do in healthcare?
I spent a decade in healthcare.
Army Medic, Paramedic, ER Tech and LPN.
Left RN school in the last block and ended up spending the next 6 years as a travel dialysis technician. Least favorite career on earth is dialysis. Emergency was the most fun I’ve ever had getting paid until now.
Cool!

Respiratory Therapist here, so I work everywhere in the hospital. I have even had to run into dialysis a few times for cardiac and/or respiratory arrests on patients getting dialysis. Sometimes I am paged to places STAT, and I don’t really even know where it is....that’s extra exciting..haha!

I’m obviously in the ER quite often too, it can be fun for us but everything always happens all at once and it becomes very stressful quite often. I get to meet some amazing patients that can really make my job fun at times, even when I’m not having a good day at all!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get swole on food stamps. And I spent nearly two grand on gear this year.

Come at me bro.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get swole on food stamps. And I spent nearly two grand on gear this year.

Come at me bro.
It’s gonna be a fun year over here too. It’s gonna be one of those switch compounds over cruises kinda year. And at the end I’m going to spend my last bit of money on a trainer to see what we can do with all this Irish muscle. See if an old man’s men’s physique comp can be achievable.
Costco is the only way.
Double cans of tuna, meat in bulk, cheese pb yogurt and cottage cheese. Can eat 5k cals a day for $100 a week, maybe less if you’re really thrifty.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s gonna be a fun year over here too. It’s gonna be one of those switch compounds over cruises kinda year. And at the end I’m going to spend my last bit of money on a trainer to see what we can do with all this Irish muscle. See if an old man’s men’s physique comp can be achievable.
Costco is the only way.
Double cans of tuna, meat in bulk, cheese pb yogurt and cottage cheese. Can eat 5k cals a day for $100 a week, maybe less if you’re really thrifty.
Man I don’t know how u guys do it.. is it because it’s cheaper in the us or I’m just a dumb ****? Probably a little bit of both. It cost me around 180-220$ a week to eat 4.2k calories a week atm. Ofc there’s a lot of variety but still man

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In late as hell, I’m halfway caught up reading this log and good shiiit!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm taking this new otc fatburner and it's about as strong as meth

It has 100mg ephedra
Dmha the new DNA
And yohimbine

I'm orescribe modafinil as a stimulant for hyper Somnia and this kills it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man I don’t know how u guys do it.. is it because it’s cheaper in the us or I’m just a dumb ****? Probably a little bit of both. It cost me around 180-220$ a week to eat 4.2k calories a week atm. Ofc there’s a lot of variety but still man
Im with ya, though i dont spend quite what you do. But i cant do the canned tuna stuff, though im perfectly capable of pouring glasses of egg whites from a carton and just drinking it.

I also dont shop at costco, though i have thought about it. Seems silly to shop there just for me on 2600 cals a day. Wifey eats totally different from me. And i dont have a storage freezer so i cant buy more than im actually gonna use that week.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OW makes me feel like my life is Boring af.

Tuesday night’s over there is smoke some meth and bang your wife’s sister.
I’m a dull boy.
Dude, I was rolling on the floor laughing last night when I read your post about wrapping a turd in a paper towel cuz it was unflushable . Fahking post of the year!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, come to find out the dude who made a move on my wife in my yard got his ass absolutely beat bloody by another dude for a similar thing. So he’s got a few ass kickings coming his way.

Guess karma is a real bitch.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I was rolling on the floor laughing last night when I read your post about wrapping a turd in a paper towel cuz it was unflushable . Fahking post of the year!
Haaaaaa! I forgot that one! It’s sadly true. Kratom Constipation and 240lbs eating high protein diet, makes some poos happen that just aren’t made for this world. It’s scary how big they are. They have to go in the trash. Every once in a while, If they aren’t bricks, u can break them into big pieces with the plunger and force them down through plunging. But sometimes I look down and “nope, no chance in hell”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s funny, when I called the dude out over it in the first place he tried claiming she threw herself at him (even though she was on the rag which I of course knew all too well...) but she literally said, “Got something for me?” Which was asking about some weed the dude was supposed to get which was why he was even there, to sell it to us. And it wasn’t the first time he was asked. Yeah, idiot. Just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean every vague question is a sexual advance. Generally it means that she’s still asking about the same drug errand as the last two times she asked in as many hours.

Trust me, when my wife makes a sexual advance it’s pretty physical. She asked a question about weed, dude walked away without answering so she followed him and then he made a move, she stopped him, went inside, told me etc etc the whole thing lasted 20 seconds from the time she left our door to the time she came back to tell me he tried to make a move out in the yard.

She’s very responsive to physical contact so he got pretty far before she had a chance to make him stop. Take her by surprise with a kiss, pull your dick out, put her hand on it, lay her down, tug at her pants all in under five seconds and then she says...

“I’m wearing pants and a tampon”

She’s so cute. she actually said “I’m wearing pants and a tampon” to stop him, so he did and then called her a bitch.

As if pants would have stopped anything. Pants. “I’m wearing pants and a tampon.” Amazing self defense skills this woman....

Luckily, she wears athletic pants with the drawstrings tied tightly and tucked in. Those pants were never coming off for anyone but her. And she was not at all a willing participant. So, tell your wives to tie their pants. It could save their ass, literally. Saved my wife’s. She’s very petite (5’7” 105lbs) and pretty much extremely defenseless and rapeable.

But, you know, I was also about to walk out there when it all stopped, so, you know, had it gone literally one second further I’d have caught it and totally fucked up his brain case for life. He actually ran away as I opened the door and she was telling me what just happened in the less than 20 seconds she had been gone. I mean it was seriously fast. Scary fast really. I guess he didn’t know I was home, and really really didn’t know I was coming outside pretty much right after her.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yeah, my wife is fucking hot as hell. Still looks twenty at forty...

And she always tells me everything. If you winked at her in passing, she told me, guaranteed. She can tell me everything because she knows she’s completely safe with me. I know everything she’s ever done, in secret, in public, lies she told people, mistakes she made, poor choices she made. All of it. And she has always stuck to our rules, our agreements, and our plans, to the letter.

If she’s actually hot on you (which is almost never) and you ask her for a piece, and she says she has to ask me. That’s exactly what that means. You do not try something another day or even ask again. She asks me, I decide what goes down or doesn’t go down. And she does exactly as she is told by me.

You don’t want me to know what’s up? Then you don’t get any. That’s that.

She don’t like you? You dont make a move on some other day in my yard.

Our life, our rules. I fucked her good all night last night. And the night before.

And the night before.

And the night before that, too....

And I’m about to **** the **** out of her in about two hours from now...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And yeah, my wife is fucking hot as hell. Still looks twenty at forty...

And she always tells me everything. If you winked at her in passing, she told me, guaranteed. She can tell me everything because she knows she’s completely safe with me. I know everything she’s ever done, in secret, in public, lies she told people, mistakes she made, poor choices she made. All of it. And she has always stuck to our rules, our agreements, and our plans, to the letter.

If she’s actually hot on you (which is almost never) and you ask her for a piece, and she says she has to ask me. That’s exactly what that means. You do not try something another day or even ask again. She asks me, I decide what goes down or doesn’t go down. And she does exactly as she is told by me.

You don’t want me to know what’s up? Then you don’t get any. That’s that.

She don’t like you? You dont make a move on some other day in my yard.

Our life, our rules. I fucked her good all night last night. And the night before.

And the night before.

And the night before that, too....

And I’m about to **** the **** out of her in about two hours from now...
I now like your thread more than my own.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haaaaaa! I forgot that one! It’s sadly true. Kratom Constipation and 240lbs eating high protein diet, makes some poos happen that just aren’t made for this world. It’s scary how big they are. They have to go in the trash. Every once in a while, If they aren’t bricks, u can break them into big pieces with the plunger and force them down through plunging. But sometimes I look down and “nope, no chance in hell”
I too have pooped the jumbo brown corncob.