Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yes, changes, changes.

I dropped the mk677 again, and for good, until later this year.

Upped the DHB to 500mg/wk, and about four weeks from now, when the surprise is over, will be raising it up to 750mg wk and test will also be raised to 750/wk at that time. Proviron will be raised as well, to 100mg/day.

It will stay like that for three weeks, and then I will begin Anavar, two weeks later Winstrol, and adding in both T3 and Enhanced Formulations SLIM GDA/thyroid fat burner, and the DHB will be raised to 900mg/wk at that time. If I can manage to pin it that high.

If I do this right, I should come out of this cycle completely transformed from how I looked beforehand as far as body composition. If not, well... I’ll basically look the same as how I did when I started.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said, start simple... what was I on to start with? 250mg test a week?

Where will I end up? 750 test, 900dhb, 100 proviron, 50 winstrol, 40 anavar...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, yes, and I dropped my AI entirely for the next few injections. Acne is already healing up and libido is already back with a vengeance, coupled with quitting mk677 I’m practically screwing anything with a hole.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s the full story on the acne: I started getting a little estrogenic “baby acne” so I added my AI in. It went away. Then it seemed to come back so I raised the AI, and kept raising it til my chest looked dry. Then the acne started to get pretty damn bad for a couple of injection periods, so I realized I’m an idiot and I’ve dropped the AI to great success. Will possibly add back in if needed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to invent a product called HematomAway.

Now I just need to figure out what that would be made of... and how to use it...

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to invent a product called HematomAway.

Now I just need to figure out what that would be made of... and how to use it...
I could of used that product with great success a couple of times. Hurry up and create it then patent it. Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like the left VG is ready to take another pin.

I can tell it’s going to swell up pretty good when I do, though.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the left VG is ready to take another pin.

I can tell it’s going to swell up pretty good when I do, though.
What are the signs? I am good all day...the next day surprise. Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the signs? I am good all day...the next day surprise. Lol
Well, the muscle there on me is still hard as ****. And tender. Just not swollen.

So it’s ready, but just barely. It won’t be nice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the muscle you’re using has absolutely zero hard knots in it, it’s actually ready.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And, oh man... I’m starving. Just absolutely starving.

I have nothing right now. Just enough for the kids in the house. For a few days.

Bright side: when I restock my pantry I will gain a lot of weight very quickly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love your enthusiasm and optimism. :)
I never had a cycle that met my expectations.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love your enthusiasm and optimism. :)
I never had a cycle that met my expectations.
Me either... I always got results but never what I hoped for. but I’ve learned a lot, and there’s a few strategies I never tried before that I am trying now. We will see. Maybe I’m on to something. Maybe not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me either... I always got results but never what I hoped for. but I’ve learned a lot, and there’s a few strategies I never tried before that I am trying now. We will see. Maybe I’m on to something. Maybe not.
With other words: Like always. :)
Hehehe! Same here. "Next time I do it differently..." I did about 12 cycles, every cycle was different -but never met the expectations. Maybe cycle number 13 is "THE SH1T", maybe...

But hey, in the meanwhile we are growing bigger and bigger, just not noticing it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever read Chemical Muscle Enhancement or Building the Perfect Beast?

I always wanted to try one of those crazy cycles...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nah -but I tried a lot of crazy sh1t already.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I assume these are books? Do you know the authors? You got me curious.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah -but I tried a lot of crazy sh1t already.
Yeah....just Google "chemical muscle enhancement PDF download" and after you snag that book, Google "Building the perfect beast book" - you have to specify book on the 2nd, apparently it's also the title of a Don Henley album 🤔.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah....just Google "chemical muscle enhancement PDF download" and after you snag that book, Google "Building the perfect beast book" - you have to specify book on the 2nd, apparently it's also the title of a Don Henley album .
Cool thanks! I love Don Henley!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah....just Google "chemical muscle enhancement PDF download" and after you snag that book, Google "Building the perfect beast book" - you have to specify book on the 2nd, apparently it's also the title of a Don Henley album .

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I assume these are books? Do you know the authors? You got me curious.
Same author for both.

I’m going to caveat this as those cycles are psychotic

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never gonna run a cycle that makes me huge -but dead. Not on my list.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never gonna run a cycle that makes me huge -but dead. Not on my list.
What? You mean pinning a ml of sust and a ml of Deca every day for a month isn’t a good idea?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? You mean pinning a ml of sust and a ml of Deca every day for a month isn’t a good idea?
Gonna use that!
The day I have grandchildren who could benefit from "male breast feeding".

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Week 1-16: Anadrol 50mg a day
Week 17-34: Dianabol 50mg a day

Im almost not exaggerating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for making me feel like a p*ssy, Witch 🤨

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 1-16: Anadrol 50mg a day
Week 17-34: Dianabol 50mg a day

Im almost not exaggerating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for making me feel like a p*ssy, Witch 🤨
I’m the guy who can be sitting there with a giant swollen football sized pip hematoma thing and be like, “Nah it’s fine. Just annoying.”

Incidentally I found out why I shouldn’t pin the same spot 3 days apart with 3.5ml each time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m the guy who can be sitting there with a giant swollen football sized pip hematoma thing and be like, “Nah it’s fine. Just annoying.”

Incidentally I found out why I shouldn’t pin the same spot 3 days apart with 3.5ml each time.
3.5ml’s sucks even with the world’s smoothest gear. Can’t imagine how that feels in comparison

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3.5ml’s sucks even with the world’s smoothest gear. Can’t imagine how that feels in comparison
If I don’t fill the syringe all the way... then did I really even use it? Or was it a waste of two thirds of a syringe?

I’ve been broke too long.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

@Old Witch it's getting to the point that my left and right hips are starting to look like the result of something insecure females would pay a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to have implanted on purpose.

BTW, if someone is injecting around 0.3 ml of test prop every day (usually in alternating medial delts -- is this a bad idea?), what's your opinion on filling the same syringe up to maybe 0.7 ml with DHB?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Old Witch it's getting to the point that my left and right hips are starting to look like the result of something insecure females would pay a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to have implanted on purpose.

BTW, if someone is injecting around 0.3 ml of test prop every day (usually in alternating medial delts -- is this a bad idea?), what's your opinion on filling the same syringe up to maybe 0.7 ml with DHB?
Same. Feel like delts would’ve been more fun to watch swell up and get lumpy. Even with the probably crippling pain.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same. Feel like delts would’ve been more fun to watch swell up and get lumpy. Even with the probably crippling pain.
Pinned I want to say 2cc of high concentration gear blend into left delt. Ended up smaller than a volleyball, but waaaaay bigger than a grapefruit. No definition like bad synthol work. In a stroke of genius, I pinned the right delt so that it would match 😎

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

To answer the question though, it really depends on the size of the delts. Some guys can take 2-3ml there. Most can’t. Medically they recommend 0.5ml or less in the delts.

You can try it... and if it doesn’t work so well, then you know for the future.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I went off my AIs last pin, then pinned again yesterday, now today I finally started noticing more estrogen feeling, so I took a 12.5mg Asin and now within five hours I have gone from running super hot to running super cold. Temp inside is still 73. Has been all day.

So I think I’m right at the tipping point between just right and too much.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer the question though, it really depends on the size of the delts. Some guys can take 2-3ml there. Most can’t. Medically they recommend 0.5ml or less in the delts.

You can try it... and if it doesn’t work so well, then you know for the future.
Thanks, I guess I'll just find out the hard way. BTW, since basically the start of the cycle, I've been injecting about 30 mg/day of test prop, which comes out to around 210 mg/wk. Do you think I should be using an AI at this point? The thing is, with my shoulder problems, I don't want to totally crush my estrogen, but at the same time I don't to develop gyno either.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Test Ace I'm running now is a lot more manageable in the delts at about 0.7ml and under.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, couldn’t sleep more than about two hours last night.

Got my first real meal in a few days last night. Protein pasta and about 8oz beef.

Felt like I was getting a stomach bug this morning. Not indigestion. Gone now.

I’m going to try going back to bed now that it’s past noon.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t kidding when I said I ran out of food. I normally spend about $750 a month on food. $150 of that is protein powder, and about $300 is meat.

Remember I’m married with three kids under 10.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That 750 a month of food is just for you right?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Grocery store by my house has boneless chicken breast for $1.19 a lb about once a month, pork chops for a buck a pound. I fill the freezer when the price is right. They have catfish nuggets for a buck too but theyre trash lol. Now that my 16 year old is working out with me food expenses sure have gone up lol

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I did 1.4mls on thursday in my delt. Dhb plus my test e. Heated the oil like you wouldn't believe and delt feels fine right now. Need to start to rethink a rotation.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 1.4mls on thursday in my delt. Dhb plus my test e. Heated the oil like you wouldn't believe and delt feels fine right now. Need to start to rethink a rotation.
Afraid of doing my quads...need to build up some courage.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That 750 a month of food is just for you right?
If only.

Most of it goes to milk, bread, cereal. In other words: the kids.

But, for a meager amount of money I can eat 4500 calories per day and they can eat like fat pigs all month.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn you must know some serious grocery shopping hacks, or you eat a very spartan diet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn you must know some serious grocery shopping hacks, or you eat a very spartan diet.
I spend as much on food as I do rent.

I live in the Midwest. Meat is cheap. I get 10lbs of chicken for $6.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I spend as much on food as I do rent.

I live in the Midwest. Meat is cheap. I get 10lbs of chicken for $6.
Damn!

Chicken is almost as much as beef around here so i just say eff it and eat sirloin(or similarly prices cuts) most of the time. Cant beat beef.