Witch’s Log

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. You do a lot of rear delt work? Every time I’ve had shoulder pain when benching I’ll throw in 100 band pull apart a day at home. After a few days shoulder pain is always gone. If you do that and double whatever your rowing volume is rn, I guarantee a lot of it will go away.
For reference I’ve benched 225x23 natty. Only a newb to the AAS game
I’ve been trying to do more rear delts. They’re weak and that’s half the reason my shoulders are bad. The other half of the reason is they’ve been bad for so long it’s done some permanent damage. I used to bench really really heavy for my 8 rep sets back in the day and between that and some genetic tendon issues my shoulders ended up very loose once I lost all my muscle.

I do about 3x more back than chest at this point.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been trying to do more rear delts. They’re weak and that’s half the reason my shoulders are bad. The other half of the reason is they’ve been bad for so long it’s done some permanent damage.

Good you’re on the ball.

And for real dude, I’d horizontally pull double the amount of vertical until pain goes away. Shoulders will thank you+thick backs look awesome+deads will go up too.

I like the pull aparts because you can take the band anywhere and you can split up 100 reps anyway you’d like depending on your energy level. 10x10, 4x25, 5x20, etc. can do sets hours apart. It’s the volume that’s helping your shoulders compensate for your overdeveloped anterior delts.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not getting the awesome sleep from mk677 yet, but it did make my dick stop working again. So it’s real.

Having fantastic training sessions every single night. Hit 135 on flat bench for 30 solid reps with no shoulder pain.

Need to get my diet back in order though. Sister in law robbed my pantry.
Why would it impact libido. Prolactin increase is supposed to be very minimal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would it impact libido. Prolactin increase is supposed to be very minimal.
Not libido. Just performance. I’m pretty sensitive to prolactin. Even in normal ranges as a teen I had ED.

Then I started using steroids and that all went away.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not libido. Just performance. I’m pretty sensitive to prolactin. Even in normal ranges as a teen I had ED.

Then I started using steroids and that all went away.
You not have prolactin control?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
holding steady at 228lbs three or four days running now. Not sure if I’m stalling out a bit or if I’m losing fat stores. Pretty sure it’s the latter.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been trying to do more rear delts. They’re weak and that’s half the reason my shoulders are bad. The other half of the reason is they’ve been bad for so long it’s done some permanent damage. I used to bench really really heavy for my 8 rep sets back in the day and between that and some genetic tendon issues my shoulders ended up very loose once I lost all my muscle.

Good ****, but yeah...speaking as a dude who has a thoroughly shot left shoulder since about the age of 28 (43 now)...I mean my chiro told me 5 years, last time I lifted heavy/regularly that if i didnt stop doing all oly lifts and pressing movements, I'd def need surgery...my left shoulder is off tilt by about an inch and a half or 2 unches...its noticeable if im wearing a wife beater.

So yeah, floor pressing is your friend.

ROM is much less stressful than traditiinal benching. Just bc youre repping 135 for 30 without pain doesnt mean youre not jacking up your shoulder....androgens and drugs etc have a way of tricking your body.

I'd switch over to DB and BB floor pressing....pain in the balls to set up and all, but better/safer in the long term.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and yeah, I'm running BN's trenavar along with dermacrine atm (should have ran clomid from the start to help avoid suppression/as a test base but im an idiot)....and goddamn, trenavar makes me sweat balls. I remember this from PP's 1-t Tren, back in the day.

I'm digging it, tho.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me some sacrificial dhb highlights. Pains for the gains.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tonight is the first official, not forced, rest night.

I do not normally take full recovery days on purpose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tonight is the first official, not forced, rest night.

I do not normally take full recovery days on purpose.
Same here. 3 day split, last three days straight shoulders, back, chest, arms, traps(they get damn near their own workout) and legs yesterday with 6cc’s of oil in my glutes only 24hours apart. I’m sitting down after work watching Hurt Locker with an empty house and a plateful of meatballs, chicken tenders, cheeses, pretzel chips, a Diet Coke and some chocolate when I’m done.
My body just wants tons of food and rest. Everything’s as sore as it gets:
Enjoy yours...

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same here. 3 day split, last three days straight shoulders, back, chest, arms, traps(they get damn near their own workout) and legs yesterday with 6cc’s of oil in my glutes only 24hours apart. I’m sitting down after work watching Hurt Locker with an empty house and a plateful of meatballs, chicken tenders, cheeses, pretzel chips, a Diet Coke and some chocolate when I’m done.
My body just wants tons of food and rest. Everything’s as sore as it gets:
Enjoy yours...
Man I’m ready for that again. Dieting sucks.
Except for the Diet Coke part. Diet Coke is the devil.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have kind of an odd split.

Back/Chest (Heavy)
Shoulders/Legs/Abs (Heavy)
Back/Shoulders (pump)
Chest/Arms (pump)
Legs/abs (pump)
Back/Shoulders (Heavy)
Chest/Shoulders (Heavy)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically, whatever I haven’t done in the last 2 days, needs to either get a pump or worked heavy, depending on what I did to it last time.

I also like to time my chest day for when my serum levels are peaking after each shot.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have kind of an odd split.

Back/Chest
Shoulders/Legs/Abs
Back/Shoulders
Chest/Arms
Legs/abs
Back/Shoulders
Chest/Shoulders
It sounds good to me.
Mine was real similar to that last year. Shoulders really belong with back anyways. I just do frontal delts on chest day. I’ve done chest/back before but since, like yourself, I train 3x as much volume for back, add in shoulders to that and it’s already too long of a workout for my limited time. And I spend a lot of time on chest already too. So I add triceps on chest day and biceps on back. They are already trashed and preexhausted, so it really beats them up good. Which I need as a tall lanky guy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It sounds good to me.
Mine was real similar to that last year. Shoulders really belong with back anyways. I just do frontal delts on chest day. I’ve done chest/back before but since, like yourself, I train 3x as much volume for back, add in shoulders to that and it’s already too long of a workout for my limited time. And I spend a lot of time on chest already too. So I add triceps on chest day and biceps on back. They are already trashed and preexhausted, so it really beats them up good. Which I need as a tall lanky guy.
Yeah, you and I have about the same height I think. Long arms and legs, all that. I’m 6’3”.

When I do “shoulders legs and abs” it’s a long shoulder workout.

When I do “back and shoulders” or “chest and shoulders” it’s just a bunch of side laterals, reverse flyes, and dumbbell rows or seated rows for shoulders. 3 sets each of 8-30 reps depending on the week. It goes by fast.

My heavy back/chest day has basically equal volume for chest and back, with the heavier weights being lifted by the back obviously. Heavy barbell rows, deadlifts, t bar rows, rule the day...
The pump up days for back have a lot more volume than the pump up days for chest. They still have at least one heavy rowing movement as well, where on the pump days for chest there is not a heavy bench Press being done.

It’s all very scientific ;)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
230lbs

Relaxing some more, smoking a lot of weed, eating tacos...

Got some odd pip spots popping up now long long after the injection in that spot. Like nine days later and stuff and it’s just now getting a knot.

Very odd. I’m not too concerned.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
230lbs

Relaxing some more, smoking a lot of weed, eating tacos...

Got some odd pip spots popping up now long long after the injection in that spot. Like nine days later and stuff and it’s just now getting a knot.

Very odd. I’m not too concerned.
If you are talking about the DHB, I’m experiencing the same thing. The hard knot does t show up until several days after. This has happened to me every injection.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are talking about the DHB, I’m experiencing the same thing. The hard knot does t show up until several days after. This has happened to me every injection.
Ugh, no clue when I’m gonna be man enough to deal with my run.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ugh, no clue when I’m gonna be man enough to deal with my run.
Just make sure to keep rotating sites. Eventually, yeah, your hips will be unusable for a few days and you’ll need to do glutes or vice versa. Or delts. If you can manage to do your delts with this stuff they’ll end up hard as rocks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff is a little different from what I’m used to. Usually pip would set in the next day or two and then it would last awhile. This takes almost a week and a half for pip to start... so you get quite a few in before it starts to get noticeable and you run out of room. Almost like it’s acting as a site enhancement. Which would suck... site enhancing your glutes and VGs... lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is a little different from what I’m used to. Usually pip would set in the next day or two and then it would last awhile. This takes almost a week and a half for pip to start... so you get quite a few in before it starts to get noticeable and you run out of room. Almost like it’s acting as a site enhancement. Which would suck... site enhancing your glutes and VGs... lol
I’ve been pinning a good 5 years on a weekly basis. I just feel like even that’s not going to even matter. No virgin meat on these glutes, but it’s sounding like guicanol doesn’t discriminate.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My right glute is fine after monday pin. My left is getting better day by day. We will see by Thursday. It does form a nice welt. Pip starts to creep up that evening and get intense the next couple days after. I am always massaging and stretching the area. Has not stopped me from doing legs and I think that helps.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny thing is, these welts aren’t really painful, so pip is kind of inaccurate. It is technically still pip though... just not actually “pain” but certainly tenderness and great swelling.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing is, these welts aren’t really painful, so pip is kind of inaccurate. It is technically still pip though... just not actually “pain” but certainly tenderness and great swelling.
Have you stuck to glutes or rotated other sites. Was thinking of splitting the pins but I don't think my delts or quads could handle it.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, glad I’m not the only one this happened too. It’s like my body can’t break it down and it becomes hard as a rock.

I’m at end of 4th week, they had been doing much better, but this last Thursday shot in my left glute is showing itself today

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, glad I’m not the only one this happened too. It’s like my body can’t break it down and it becomes hard as a rock.

I’m at end of 4th week, they had been doing much better, but this last Thursday shot in my left glute is showing itself today
It’s weird because the first few didn’t do it at all, it was very smooth. And then the next couple were minor and happened right away the next day as I’m used to, then suddenly I’m getting these massive welts, but over a week after injection is when they start. Really really not what I’m used to. Usually you just get the pip however it is and it doesn’t really change or anything...

It’s bearable though. I do think I might have actually managed to give myself another infection. I have one that’s just starting to swell, getting actually red, hurts more than the rest, it’s closer to the surface as well.

This time, if it is, it’s from my alcohol swab for sure and the vial is not contaminated. I’ve pinned the same mix from the same vials since then and both not had pip and not had infection. It’s almost like two will have pip and the third will not or vice versa. Out of nine total injections of dhb so far this cycle I have three spots with real bad pip. One is almost gone, two are just starting, one of those two might actually be an infection.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s weird because the first few didn’t do it at all, it was very smooth. And then the next couple were minor and happened right away the next day as I’m used to, then suddenly I’m getting these massive welts, but over a week after injection is when they start. Really really not what I’m used to. Usually you just get the pip however it is and it doesn’t really change or anything...

It’s bearable though. I do think I might have actually managed to give myself another infection. I have one that’s just starting to swell, getting actually red, hurts more than the rest, it’s closer to the surface as well.

This time, if it is, it’s from my alcohol swab for sure and the vial is not contaminated. I’ve pinned the same mix from the same vials since then and both not had pip and not had infection. It’s almost like two will have pip and the third will not or vice versa. Out of nine total injections of dhb so far this cycle I have three spots with real bad pip. One is almost gone, two are just starting, one of those two might actually be an infection.
Since you were infected before how does it feel...how much time does it take to realize an infection had set in? My right glute is completely fine but the left is taking a while. I rolled it yesterday and it feels like **** today. If it isn't better by Thursday I may split the pin and do delts/quads. I dont know how I feel about putting this stuff in either but I dont want to pin an already inflamed site.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since you were infected before how does it feel...how much time does it take to realize an infection had set in? My right glute is completely fine but the left is taking a while. I rolled it yesterday and it feels like **** today. If it isn't better by Thursday I may split the pin and do delts/quads. I dont know how I feel about putting this stuff in either but I dont want to pin an already inflamed site.
First time I pinned 10 years ago, the vials had too much BA in them. Everywhere I would inject I would be sore and in pain for days. I should of purchased sterile grape seed oil, and cut the oils at that time. First cycle was not too effective because I was basically crippled the whole time.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ll know pretty much right away. Feels like pip and a burn at the same time. Gets hot, red, very tightly swollen.

My first infection, I knew immediately when I finally looked at it after a day.

I’m still unsure about this one, thinking it may not be after all. It isn’t staying red. A good sign.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ll know pretty much right away. Feels like pip and a burn at the same time. Gets hot, red, very tightly swollen.

I’m still unsure about this one, thinking it may not be after all. It isn’t staying red. A good sign.
I have a welt from hell in my left cheek. I will not roll the areas anymore cause it has made both sides worse. Did right cheek today and will play by ear for my left on Thursday. If it is still sore I will half the pin and do my delt and quad. Maybe the smaller volume in the sites will be manageable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a welt from hell in my left cheek. I will not roll the areas anymore cause it has made both sides worse. Did right cheek today and will play by ear for my left on Thursday. If it is still sore I will half the pin and do my delt and quad. Maybe the smaller volume in the sites will be manageable.
Smaller volume should help a lot. I’m doing huge shots of it so there’s a good reason it’s acting up.

Yeah, don’t mess with the pip areas too much. Most of what works to break them up needs to happen after they’ve somewhat healed into painless hard lumps. Too early and it just hurts and swells more from irritation.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smaller volume should help a lot. I’m doing huge shots of it so there’s a good reason it’s acting up.

Yeah, don’t mess with the pip areas too much. Most of what works to break them up needs to happen after they’ve somewhat healed into painless hard lumps. Too early and it just hurts and swells more from irritation.
Same here with the huge shots. 3 ml in my butt hasn't been nice. I hear you in messing with them...just plain ice and let the body do the work. Have you pinned in a spot near a welt before?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same here with the huge shots. 3 ml in my butt hasn't been nice. I hear you in messing with them...just plain ice and let the body do the work. Have you pinned in a spot near a welt before?
Yeah and it hurt like hell going in. But once I’m committed, I’m committed. I have two spots on each hip I can pin easily and two spots on each glute.

Pretty much filled my hips up for space at this point, moved to glutes.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently running a cycle of DHB + Anavar (currently at 80 mg/day), and I look leaner than I ever have at any other point in my life. I pretty much "have abs" for the first time ever, even though I've been doing a lot less cardio and have been eating pretty much whatever the hell I want (just making sure to take in a lot of protein, of course). When I ran TBol back during the fall/winter, I looked leaner, but not this lean. I'm pretty much looking for excuses to take my shirt off at this point.

I’ve had this happen with 3 injections of DHB. Got scared they were infected because of redness, swelling, and pain. But no fever and didn’t feel bad. Redness went away after a couple of days. I think it may just be from inflammation and swelling

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had this happen with 3 injections of DHB. Got scared they were infected because of redness, swelling, and pain. But no fever and didn’t feel bad. Redness went away after a couple of days. I think it may just be from inflammation and swelling
I swear one of my welts have move. Have you stuck strictly to glutes or have you tried other spots with less volume.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far just glutes. Seriously considering doing 1ml in each delt this week though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I mean red like a burn.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far just glutes. Seriously considering doing 1ml in each delt this week though.
Don’t do a whole ml in your delts. You’ll regret it.

But... I’m sure they’ll swell up like crazy and get really hard, BWAHAHAHAHA!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

What if I inject in my bicep and hope it swells up and gets a really hard knot?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You must have been watching too many videos about the guy whos arms exploded

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dang HGP, that’s a great idea. I didn’t even think about that. I’ll post before and after pics.

For research purposes only
Youll wind up blowing out a chicks starfish doing that.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you done it? It scares me to put dhb 1ml in my quads or delts