hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang HGP, that’s a great idea. I didn’t even think about that. I’ll post before and after pics.

For research purposes only
Could give some cauliflower appearance, if done right it should look like this:

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s what the knot in left butt cheek feels like right now. So I’m pretty sure it would look just like that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what the knot in left butt cheek feels like right now. So I’m pretty sure it would look just like that.
Im not on DHB and have a knot that feels like that...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not on DHB and have a knot that feels like that...
Yeah they can happen with any injectable. DHB is just the most notorious for it. It is almost entirely insoluble.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Incidentally I found out DHB does actually have a trivial name, androstendolone.

Androstenolone is Test
Androstanolone is DHT
Androstendolone is DHB
Androstadienone is EQ

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most painful steroid = manliest steroid.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, I’m starting to get some REALLY BAD acne on my front delts and biceps, a little on the traps and lats.

That’s from all the testosterone in the stack.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, I’m starting to get some REALLY BAD acne on my front delts and biceps, a little on the traps and lats.

That’s from all the testosterone in the stack.
Yeah ive been dealing with some back acne. Sucks. Been taking cinnamon cause i heard it helps. Any other magic cures you know of?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah they can happen with any injectable. DHB is just the most notorious for it. It is almost entirely insoluble.
Massage therapist was kneading on it today and i thought i was gonna cry. Hurt so damn bad

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the strength of your dhb per ml. Any pip you mixing it with some other compound

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massage therapist was kneading on it today and i thought i was gonna cry. Hurt so damn bad
I’ve been there brother.
Been in the same scenario. I found that rolling or kneading the areas worst. I have been stretching and icing the spots and of course they feel great after the ice is off and the numbness sets in. Thankfully my gym has an aqua massage to.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are your leg days? I cant see anyone breaking PRs on deadlift with this stuff. Lol

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question...when pinning in glute with a lump do you aim for an area that doesn't have a lump or zero tenderness. Gearing up Thursday

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are your leg days? I cant see anyone breaking PRs on deadlift with this stuff. Lol
I’ve only deadlifted twice since starting it. First time was brutal, second time was not bad. I have been squatting with just some mild discomfort. Chest days are the worst for me, laying down on any bench when the knot is at its biggest sucks.
Question...when pinning in glute with a lump do you aim for an area that doesn't have a lump or zero tenderness. Gearing up Thursday
Honestly, I’m not sure, my wife sticks me. She used to work for a doctor before we had kids and gave shots all day long. I just bend over and wait for it.

That sounded terrible.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only deadlifted twice since starting it. First time was brutal, second time was not bad. I have been squatting with just some mild discomfort. Chest days are the worst for me, laying down on any bench when the knot is at its biggest sucks.

Honestly, I’m not sure, my wife sticks me. She used to work for a doctor before we had kids and gave shots all day long. I just bend over and wait for it.

That sounded terrible.
What does she say about the welts? Does she even touch them or find a non welt area? I hear you on legs...laying on a bench sucks.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She tries not to go into the welt, a few times I had to extend the shot out a few days before injecting to let the welt get small enough.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
She tries not to go into the welt, a few times I had to extend the shot out a few days before injecting to let the welt get small enough.
Same. I mean I stick myself but when pinning a lot of ml in a week I've skipped injection days myself for that reason. The way some of those welts have felt I'm not jabbing anywhere near it....

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to figure this out. Will skip routine dhb on Thursday and just pin test...give my left glute an extra day or 2. May sneak in 50 to 100mg in the shot and do delts or quads. It sucks having my glutes this way.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to break it up into 4 pins a week. May even reduce to 400 or 300 and extend my cycle another week or 2. Thinking slow and steady

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too lazy to go back and try to sift through everything to find it, but what are you guys running the DHB at?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too lazy to go back and try to sift through everything to find it, but what are you guys running the DHB at?
I’m running it at 250 e3D at this point. Along with test E 300 e3D.

So far the only sides have been pip, acne (from test), and excessive sweating and body heat (from dhb)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m running it at 250 e3D at this point. Along with test E 300 e3D.

So far the only sides have been pip, acne (from test), and excessive sweating and body heat (from dhb)
Damn, thats higher than id thought. Is your stuff 100mg/ml? How are you injecting that? 2.5cc of dhb into the vg or glute?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Damn, thats higher than id thought. Is your stuff 100mg/ml? How are you injecting that? 2.5cc of dhb into the vg or glute?
VGs, but They’re pretty much full up on pip at the moment, waiting on the left side to go down and the right side to swell up at this point... so I’ve moved to glutes for the next vial.

I’m doing a full syringe pulled all the way to the stop e3D, 1ml test E 300 and 2.5ml DHB100.

At this point I think the acne is from overusing my AIs. I’m going to cut back on the Adex and totally drop the Asin this injection and see what happens.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
VGs, but They’re pretty much full up on pip at the moment, waiting on the left side to go down and the right side to swell up at this point... so I’ve moved to glutes for the next vial.

I’m doing a full syringe pulled all the way to the stop e3D, 1ml test E 300 and 2.5ml DHB100.

At this point I think the acne is from overusing my AIs. I’m going to cut back on the Adex and totally drop the Asin this injection and see what happens.
I'm gonna lose a point on my gear license I'm sure, but I've never pinned VG. Just had to give myself a crash course after reading those last few posts. Well at least now if im pushing a lot of ML a week my delts might not look like they're full of synthol lol....

But wow, 3.5 per jab? It's probably more common than im thinking but im sitting here imagining what happens when my body decides to play the swell-em-up game with a whole syringe full of sauce 😲

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, turns out I can’t reach around to my left glute without getting an awful cramp, so I’m going to have to figure something out. I can’t put 3.5 ml into my delts or quads. That would be brutal.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, turns out I can’t reach around to my left glute without getting an awful cramp, so I’m going to have to figure something out. I can’t put 3.5 ml into my delts or quads. That would be brutal.
"THE MAN WHOSE SHOULDER EXPLODED"

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna lose a point on my gear license I'm sure, but I've never pinned VG. Just had to give myself a crash course after reading those last few posts. Well at least now if im pushing a lot of ML a week my delts might not look like they're full of synthol lol....

But wow, 3.5 per jab? It's probably more common than im thinking but im sitting here imagining what happens when my body decides to play the swell-em-up game with a whole syringe full of sauce
That is what I am saying. This pip is crazy...it isnt even where you jabbed. I am at 3ml and the welt or knot will move away from the site. You are saying to yourself "how am I sore there...that is no way near where I pinned".

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is what I am saying. This pip is crazy...it isnt even where you jabbed. I am at 3ml and the welt or knot will move away from the site. You are saying to yourself "how am I sore there...that is no way near where I pinned".
I pinned a ml of a high concentration blend I'm using (500 mg/ml total) into my left glute a few days ago. I usually get pretty good swelling off even half a ml of this stuff. Three days later and I have a soft welt like golf ball size, but two inches above the site and all the way in my erector spinae. Sneaky bastard moved from one muscle to the next lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What would you say is an effective dose range?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am gonna drop my dose from 500 to 300 a week and extend my cycle another 2 weeks. May bump my test from 300 to 400. I just want my glutes to feel normal again. Lol The pip is no joke man.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you say is an effective dose range?
Really anything from 200mg/wk to 2000mg/wk is going to do something productive. I’d suggest to start at 400mg/wk and only a low dose of testosterone.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been looking at you past infection log and was comparing my current experience. Pinned last Thursday and had a golf ball sized welt the next day. On Sunday I rolled the spot and the lump went away but spread through my glute and it felt worse since that day. My glute is swollen and still tender but zero redness or heat or fever. I continue to work out even though laying on a bench sucks for a split second. Thinking when I rolled the spot it cause a hematoma within the muscle because the dhb crystallized and I spread it throughout. What are your thoughts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been looking at you past infection log and was comparing my current experience. Pinned last Thursday and had a golf ball sized welt the next day. On Sunday I rolled the spot and the lump went away but spread through my glute and it felt worse since that day. My glute is swollen and still tender but zero redness or heat or fever. I continue to work out even though laying on a bench sucks for a split second. Thinking when I rolled the spot it cause a hematoma within the muscle because the dhb crystallized and I spread it throughout. What are your thoughts?
Sounds painful but not something to worry about. It will go away.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Old Witch Nice log. I've been having decent results on ~400 mg/wk week of DHB (along with 80 mg/day of Anavar and 30 mg/day of test prop) since late April, but I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to up the DHB dose to 600 mg/day, or even higher. What do you think? Not really noticing any side effects at all at this point, aside from some stomach tightness during the hour or two after taking Anavar if I take it on an empty stomach. Also, the PIP has become much more tolerable in recent weeks.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Old Witch Nice log. I've been having decent results on ~400 mg/wk week of DHB (along with 80 mg/day of Anavar and 30 mg/day of test prop) since late April, but I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to up the DHB dose to 600 mg/day, or even higher. What do you think? Not really noticing any side effects at all at this point, aside from some stomach tightness during the hour or two after taking Anavar if I take it on an empty stomach. Also, the PIP has become much more tolerable in recent weeks.
Where are you pinning? Strictly glutes...I cant imagine pip at 600 but you said it was getting better. That is a brighter outlook.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primarily in the glutes (upper-outer 1/4th area). I inject 2 ml (around 200 mg) every 4 days and alternate between those two sites. I should probably find a third injection site to add to the injection rotation.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primarily in the glutes (upper-outer 1/4th area). I inject 2 ml (around 200 mg) every 4 days and alternate between those two sites. I should probably find a third injection site to add to the injection rotation.
600mg would be good.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
  • I

• @Old Witch Nice log. I've been having decent results on ~400 mg/wk week of DHB (along with 80 mg/day of Anavar and 30 mg/day of test prop) since late April, but I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to up the DHB dose to 600 mg/day, or even higher. What do you think? Not really noticing any side effects at all at this point, aside from some stomach tightness during the hour or two after taking Anavar if I take it on an empty stomach. Also, the PIP has become much more tolerable in recent weeks.
    😂 you’re a boss if you can handle 600 mg a day of DHB.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need to just pin a whole vial every day.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that was one hell of a typo, LOL.

Unless it doesn't... have to be a typo?... :unsure:

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So as far as recomps go this cycle has been a bit of a bust. But as far as bulks would go this has been fairly successful so far.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So as far as recomps go this cycle has been a bit of a bust. But as far as bulks would go this has been fairly successful so far.
ME: Whaddya mean lean bulk? I said I was dirty bulking from the beginning of the cycle! (inhales bacon double cheeseburger)
😏

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ME: Whaddya mean lean bulk? I said I was dirty bulking from the beginning of the cycle! (inhales bacon double cheeseburger)
😏
What can I say....? I’m good at getting fat.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Come the 11th... big surprise...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still 230lbs. Seems to be zero change in body composition since holding this weight. Bit of a bummer. But I’m six weeks in or thereabouts I think. So I’m sure I’m hitting the end of what the test is going to bring to the table and probably just getting into the dhb really coming on full force.

I also had a whole ton of financial issues come up and managed to lose my nutrition funds for the past month, so diet has been extra sketchy the past few weeks. Should be getting back to scheduled eating soon.