Why not add Equipoise to your next cycle? COMING SOON

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long ago was this, and what are the details? - because you can't currently sell anything containing Ma Huang Ephedra Sinensis Alkaloids (the *only* thing that is worth a fu^k when taking "Ephedra"). Any "Ephedra" out there now doesn't contain anything that agonizes the beta receptors (ie. works like 1998 Twin Labs Ripped Fuel).
quite a long time ago. You are correct, ephedrine alkaloids are not permitted to be sold, however ephedra itself is. Do a quick google search on Hi-Tech ephedrine alkaloids and the FDA, and you'll find a very long court battle which Hi-Tech won.

This is a SOMEWHAT(although very different in specific ways) similar to our current battle on DMAA

So, will we see Equibolin at UK retailers?
I would hope so! I am not too familiar with our UK presence, do you have access to any Hi-Tech products right now?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
quite a long time ago. You are correct, ephedrine alkaloids are not permitted to be sold, however ephedra itself is. Do a quick google search on Hi-Tech ephedrine alkaloids and the FDA, and you'll find a very long court battle which Hi-Tech won.
Are you talking about HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS INC v. CRAWFORD (2008)?

VI. CONCLUSION

Because the parties agree that the Final Rule applies to the seized property, no genuine issue of material fact exists.   The district court properly granted summary judgment for the Government.

AFFIRMED.

FOOTNOTES

1.  Hi-Tech's other arguments on appeal are meritless.   Hi-Tech contends that:  (1) during the administrative process, the FDA did not provide adequate notice that the Final Rule might ban ephedrine alkaloids completely;  (2) the Final Rule is not a logical outgrowth of the regulation originally proposed by the FDA;  and (3) the FDA's use of a risk-benefit analysis to determine whether a dietary supplement poses an “unreasonable risk” is contrary to congressional intent and unreasonable itself.   We find these arguments meritless for the reasons stated by the district court.
Bottom line is dietary supplements can't contain Ma Huang Ephedra Sinensis alkaloids - so I don't know where the win is as far as that goes.

Yes, you can sell stuff as effective as grass clippings at 'Fat Loss', 'Thermogenesis' or whatever you want to call it, called "Ephedra" - but nobody with any sense should buy it :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS INC v. CRAWFORD (2008)?

Bottom line is dietary supplements can't contain Ma Huang Ephedra Sinensis alkaloids - so I don't know where the win is as far as that goes.

Yes, you can sell stuff as effective as grass clippings at 'Fat Loss', 'Thermogenesis' or whatever you want to call it, called "Ephedra" - but nobody with any sense should buy it :)
Actually, you're incorrect on the matter. The FDA attempted unsuccessfully to make the sale of the herb illegal, which Hi-Tech fought, and won.

While the alkaloids are the main "goodies" found in the herb, there are some other healthy/effective compounds found within. I would link directly a very well done write up about the potential benefits(nothing like ephedrine alkaloids mind you), however since it is not a board sponsor I am unable. if you are curious, shoot me an email to [email protected]

I'm more than happy to discuss other HT products/court cases at all times, but if we could keep this a Equibolan resource thread as intended, that'd be awesome!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How long ago was this, and what are the details? - because you can't currently sell anything containing Ma Huang Ephedra Sinensis Alkaloids (the *only* thing that is worth a fu^k when taking "Ephedra"). Any "Ephedra" out there now doesn't contain anything that agonizes the beta receptors (ie. works like 1998 Twin Labs Ripped Fuel).
November of 2013, the US Marshals (at the request of the FDA) raided Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and seized $2 million worth of raw 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and DMAA-based products,[8] without a warning letter or a seizure notice.

Hi-Tech’s stance is clear: warning letters do not constitute law, and DMAA is natural, safe, and legal per the FDA’s DSHEA Act.

By the FDA’s own laws and definitions, it has never been proven to be “adulterated” or “misbranded”, and thus cannot be detained.[9]

So on November 7, 2013, Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical sued the FDA… with very little press coverage.

December 2014: FDA attempts to throw out lawsuit

April, 2015: FDA motion fails. This case is GOING TO COURT

We expect this suit to go into 2016 and beyond, and will post any updates when possible. Make no mistake: simply having the court case not get thrown out is a major victory, and signals that the judge sees at least some kind of merit to Hi-Tech’s arguments.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
regardless if you don't use the product or use it, its a huge stance and win - if you see what usp labs did prior to hi tech getting involved, whoa. it was like being forced to lay down and take it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
regardless if you don't use the product or use it, its a huge stance and win - if you see what usp labs did prior to hi tech getting involved, whoa. it was like being forced to lay down and take it
Just as we pave the way with demanding specific hormonal products we believe fit DSHEA, we do so with other products as well. Hi-Tech is not one to back down from a fight when we believe we are being taken advantage of or wronged, even by the FDA.

If/when DMAA is officially listed as "legal to be sold as a dietary supplement" by the FDA, it will be amusing to see other companies profit from the time, energy, and effort that solely rested on Hi-Tech pursuing the matter(as we are the ONLY company willing to stand up to the FDA it seems).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Actually, you're incorrect on the matter. The FDA attempted unsuccessfully to make the sale of the herb illegal, which Hi-Tech fought, and won.

While the alkaloids are the main "goodies" found in the herb, there are some other healthy/effective compounds found within. I would link directly a very well done write up about the potential benefits(nothing like ephedrine alkaloids mind you), however since it is not a board sponsor I am unable. if you are curious, shoot me an email to [email protected]

I'm more than happy to discuss other HT products/court cases at all times, but if we could keep this a Equibolan resource thread as intended, that'd be awesome!
No prob, I'll send you a PM. Read the "write-up" on PP - not impressed :) Anyway, back to Equibolan...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in any case, again good info- the main thing for me on this is the FDA- i understand why we need the FDA, but overstepping the laws in hopes that companies will simply lay down is not right.

i know the supp industry can be a harsh biz, but so can the being in government

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I would hope so! I am not too familiar with our UK presence, do you have access to any Hi-Tech products right now?
Not what I could find unfortunately.
This time I took a chance and try to order from the states. We´ll see if it make it through.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
So, my Eqbolin has arrived. Cycle starting next week! :arms:

Polly1

Awards
Usualy i do 20 weeks of eq will this be possible with the orals also Vaughn?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usualy i do 20 weeks of eq will this be possible with the orals also Vaughn?
16-20 weeks is absolutely doable with these. I wouldn't go beyond that though

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
awesome! what are your cycle plans? dosing/length/pct?
I have 5 bottles so I will go for 4 ED until they are gone so aprx 11 weeks.
Will stack it with 4-dhea W 1-8 and Epiandro W 3-11.
Will use HCG during the cycle.

PCT will be my standard low dose Clomid and Nolva with Sustain Alpha and something more like Super PCT.

Or do you have other suggestions?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Having a hard time finding any good logs or reviews for this on here but extremely interested in the compound for my next run, can anyone lead me to past logs/reviews , thanks

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
You guys working on anything that will put on 20 lbs of lean muscle in a week? Without lifting or eating well? I'm sure it's in the works. Can't wait.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having a hard time finding any good logs or reviews for this on here but extremely interested in the compound for my next run, can anyone lead me to past logs/reviews , thanks
This is still relatively new, we have not had anybody logging this that I am aware of. Most people are picking the stronger 1-testosterone and Superdrol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys working on anything that will put on 20 lbs of lean muscle in a week? Without lifting or eating well? I'm sure it's in the works. Can't wait.
You want to chit chat or something? You got something you would like to discuss?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This is still relatively new, we have not had anybody logging this that I am aware of. Most people are picking the stronger 1-testosterone and Superdrol.
So the 1-test is stronger ? Was hoping this one was the stronger of the two

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So the 1-test is stronger ? Was hoping this one was the stronger of the two
There's only 1 study on 1DHEA (which converts to 1-testosterone via a 2 enzyme pathway), so to say it's stronger is a bit speculative. But, people seem to be having good results on it.

I think 1,4DHEA sounds like an excellent compound on paper. 1,4 androstenedione was an excellent PH for bulking and had very low estrogen conversion, so 1,4 androstenediol should be even better. But it's all just speculation until we get some logs and blood tests.

cote3178

Awards
I'm on week 4 with equibolin at 4/day stacking w/ cardarine. Very noticible difference in endurance and strength has went up on all lifts. I used a lot of the old boldione ph back in the day and I can say this is not as strong and the lethargy was pretty bad at week 3. I have 4 weeks to go & I will advise how the rest of it goes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we havent done any logs yet for equibolin, hopefully soon.

the reviews from end users that we've been contacted about however are all positive ones, saying that the compound/product is behaving exactly like the old Bold200 style product from 2004-2009.

And what's up with this trenabolin?

not sure on a current ETA on this one, but hopefully soon!

na man. it's either 50lbs of lean muscle in a week or bust.

cote3178

Awards
i wouldn't go so far and say this compound compares to the old I force bold 200. It kind of feels like it converts into something else in the body other than boldenone. Temperament is def shorter while taking this.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't go so far and say this compound compares to the old I force bold 200. It kind of feels like it converts into something else in the body other than boldenone. Temperament is def shorter while taking this.
interesting...they both definitely end up as boldenone in the body. what dose are you using?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 4 with equibolin at 4/day stacking w/ cardarine. Very noticible difference in endurance and strength has went up on all lifts. I used a lot of the old boldione ph back in the day and I can say this is not as strong and the lethargy was pretty bad at week 3. I have 4 weeks to go & I will advise how the rest of it goes.
So, you're getting lethargy and not much strength from 1,4DHEA at the dosage of 75mg plus the undecanoate ester you're only left over with ~45mg of 1,4DHEA per capsule. Back when we were running straight prohormones that didn't make a two step conversion, the general recommendation for 1,4andro was 300mg-600mg daily in divided doses: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/6298-prohormones-faq.html

That means you're only getting around 180mg of 1,4DHEA which then has to be converted via 2 enzymes into 1,4androstenedione and 1,4androstenediol and then another 2 enzymes to boldenone. So, how much boldenone are you getting at the end? Probably very little. But we have no idea because no one is willing to do blood work to test to find out.

Has your appetite increased on it at least?

Here is a short article I wrote on it
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/equibolin (I don't agree with everything in the article). I'm sure the added ecdysterone in the formula certainly isn't helping.

Your temperament is shorter? Meaning you're getting angrier and more aggressive while taking it?

I would like to see the supplement companies sell this either as a transdermal or as a bulk powder product sold along side a "beauty cream" or lotion or something that has all the ingredients in it that could be mixed with the bulk power do use as a derma bypassing the restrictions on law against it. This would allow much more 1,4DHEA in the system and most definitely superior results.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, you're getting lethargy and not much strength from 1,4DHEA at the dosage of 75mg plus the undecanoate ester you're only left over with ~45mg of 1,4DHEA per capsule. Back when we were running straight prohormones that didn't make a two step conversion, the general recommendation for 1,4andro was 300mg-600mg daily in divided doses: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/6298-prohormones-faq.html

That means you're only getting around 180mg of 1,4DHEA which then has to be converted via 2 enzymes into 1,4androstenedione and 1,4androstenediol and then another 2 enzymes to boldenone. So, how much boldenone are you getting at the end? Probably very little. But we have no idea because no one is willing to do blood work to test to find out.

Has your appetite increased on it at least?

Here is a short article I wrote on it
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/equibolin (I don't agree with everything in the article). I'm sure the added ecdysterone in the formula certainly isn't helping.

Your temperament is shorter? Meaning you're getting angrier and more aggressive while taking it?

I would like to see the supplement companies sell this either as a transdermal or as a bulk powder product sold along side a "beauty cream" or lotion or something that has all the ingredients in it that could be mixed with the bulk power do use as a derma bypassing the restrictions on law against it. This would allow much more 1,4DHEA in the system and most definitely superior results.
Just need bulk powder. Carrier is easy to find.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just need bulk powder. Carrier is easy to find.
Yes. But be careful getting into a conversation about homebrews on here. Even though that was what this forum was originally started for, the original founder passed away and talking about transdermals and homebrewing AAS is strictly forbidden.

Basically, all I would say is I hope that the vendors who mfg these compounds would release them in bulk powders to be sold to the general public. Unfortunately, they are patented by HiTech and the chance of that happening is slim to none.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if we go transdermal:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a MUCH higher dosed 1,4 andro product is soon to make its entrance into the industry ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if we go transdermal:

I know you guys are just messing around, but these compounds are more bioavailable in our delivery system than they would be in ANY transdermal carrier.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you guys are just messing around, but these compounds are more bioavailable in our delivery system than they would be in ANY transdermal carrier.
Just so it's out in the open --

I sent Vaughn a PM just minutes ago to proactively let him know I was just having fun with the play on words, but wanted to make sure everyone else knew there were no digs here. Just being dumb :)

And looking forward to hearing more results on the new Hi-Tech products.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I sent Vaughn a PM just minutes ago to proactively let him know I was just having fun with the play on words, but wanted to make sure everyone else knew there were no digs here. Just being dumb :)

Quit horsing around. This is serious stuff

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I didn't get the PM.. :(

it won't be under Hi-Tech :D

Quit horsing around. This is serious stuff
that's right. horsing around is for wussies...

cote3178

Awards
I would say I have felt more aggression while taking 1,4 dhea. My main lifts have all went up 20-30lbs in 4 weeks. But this could also be contributed to the 20mg cardarine/day. i agree with pogue in that 180mg/day is underdosed (and I'm only 175lbs) and anything higher is not cost effective. I have not really noticed an increase in appetite nor the "lubricated" joints associated with boldenone.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say I have felt more aggression while taking 1,4 dhea. My main lifts have all went up 20-30lbs in 4 weeks. But this could also be contributed to the 20mg cardarine/day. i agree with pogue in that 180mg/day is underdosed (and I'm only 175lbs) and anything higher is not cost effective. I have not really noticed an increase in appetite nor the "lubricated" joints associated with boldenone.
the current dosing definitely makes it hard to hit targets for mg minimums hard on the wallet.

I hope you guys can enjoy the new 1,4 product coming soon :)

cote3178

Awards
Wish I knew this before I bought 4 bottles of equibolin.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon as a couple of weeks? :)
still a bit of a ways out, but hopefully sooner than later.

Wish I knew this before I bought 4 bottles of equibolin.
you have 4 bottles of a VERY effective product in your hands. Just dose it appropriately, and you will absolutely love your cycle

cote3178

Awards
If I dose it appropriately my remaining two bottles will last me 2 weeks. EQ needs to be run at 8 week minimum

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
still a bit of a ways out, but hopefully sooner than later.

you have 4 bottles of a VERY effective product in your hands. Just dose it appropriately, and you will absolutely love your cycle
I got one week left on my current cycle a month of pct and then 3 months of u think it will be out in that time frame lol for some reason this draws my attention as a good bulker current 1/4/epi andro run has put me up 15lbs but I'm thinking of putting together a cycle like 1,4 andro 8 weeks and dmz first 4 weeks and maybe 1 andro last 4 weeks too or maybe the superdrol to replace 1andro or dmz , still got a lot of time for more research before then but I'm sure I will be hitting you up with questions lol

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
So many suckers riding their placebo into the sunset. Price to actual performance is way off on these products. People need to drop the oral training wheels and actually do things right if you're going to do them at all.