Why not add Equipoise to your next cycle? COMING SOON

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn if this is what you say it is, I may have to pick up some bottles ASAP and log it.how many bottles for 8-10 weeks of a dose similar to Bold200 @800mgs a day? Will it behave exactly as 1,4ad did? Any COA's?
Bold200 @ 800mg/day allowed each bottle to last 15 days. If you were to dose this product identically(ie, 4/day resulting in a 15 day supply), you would get more gains from this product than you would with Bold200 IMO. High conversion rate + insane delivery system = results.

It will behave in the body identically with gains, hunger increase, and vascularity.

COA = certificate of analysis? I'm sure I can ask for one, but we own the patent on the compound(all the current legal PH's are patented and owned by HiTech). Since we make these for ourselves as well as every other company legally selling them, we know for a fact they are legit.

If you see a small no name company attempting to sell these compounds, they are most likely fraudulent and will unfortunately be dealt with via the legal system instead of just contacting HT to manufacture them for them.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
very interested in this... might have to pick up a few. Debating between this and R-Andro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interested in this... might have to pick up a few. Debating between this and R-Andro
1 = cyclosome delivery
1 = no cyclosome delivery

I really hope you give this new technology a chance, you will NOT be disappointed

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So after looking this over the write up says a direct precursor but itsnt this still a 2-step conversion? That would make it not nearly as strong as 1,4 regardless of the delivery system I would assume

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, as a side note...you mentioned "even if it had 100% absorption and conversion that just isn't possible"...while I agree that this product will not match the effects of 1,000mg/week of injectable equipoise...the numbers would look like this IF we assumed 100% absorption/conversion:

@ 2/day
75mg x 2 = 150mg/day
150mg/day x 7 days = 1,050mg/week

@3/day
75mg x 3 = 225mg/day
225mg/day x 7 days = 1,575mg/week

so if theoretically, yes it would be possible if the bioavailability and conversion were both 100%
Not true there is a undecanoate ester attached to it and as undecanoate is a very heavy ester it be a good portion of the weight. It probably has 40-55mg of actual 1,4dhea. Maybe even less

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the 17-ketone needs to convert to a 17b-hydroxy and the 3-hydroxy needs to convert to a 3-ketone. Plus there's a long ester on it. This is a 2 step conversion. You'd have to take a lot of this to notice any effect, but Cyclosome!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not true there is a undecanoate ester attached to it and as undecanoate is a very heavy ester it be a good portion of the weight. It probably has 40-55mg of actual 1,4dhea. Maybe even less
I just requested the exact amount from the owner, so I can give exact numbers.

Lets assume its 50mg/pill however. 150mg/day x 7 days = 1,050mg/week...exactly the level you described

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the 17-ketone needs to convert to a 17b-hydroxy and the 3-hydroxy needs to convert to a 3-ketone. Plus there's a long ester on it. This is a 2 step conversion. You'd have to take a lot of this to notice any effect, but Cyclosome!
just like people said with 1-ANDRO, yet 10lbs+ is what we're seeing from end users here on AM and elsewhere.

I understand people not thinking its legit, hell what compound can be accepted as legit when it's brand new? Time will tell, and I know what the general consensus will be once the story unfolds :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right. This is essentialy BolDHEA. I think some people are thinking this is the same exact thing as iForce Bold. It's not. And it's a 2-stepper.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. This is essential BolDHEA
the nomenclature explicitly states what it is...not sure why you would think I am claiming anything other than that when I posted the label/ingredient panel

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just requested the exact amount from the owner, so I can give exact numbers.

Lets assume its 50mg/pill however. 150mg/day x 7 days = 1,050mg/week...exactly the level you described
Haha ok but NO compound has 100% conversion rate and i also doubt the absorption is anything better then 90% and even 90% is a little unlikely to me

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha ok but NO compound has 100% conversion rate and i also doubt the absorption is anything better then 90% and even 90% is a little unlikely to me
I completely agree with you! I was just doing the math based on what you said "even if..." etc. So with you saying that even if it did...etc, yes, if it did in fact absorb/convert at 100% the numbers would work the way I showed.

No one is marketing this saying it will equate to that of 1,000mg/week of Equipoise...hot damn, thatd be pretty insane! What this will however offer is impressive gains via a legal avenue that does not include injecting yourself.

This is synonymous with Bold200/1,4AD and will offer the same type of users the same type of gains.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely agree with you! I was just doing the math based on what you said "even if..." etc. So with you saying that even if it did...etc, yes, if it did in fact absorb/convert at 100% the numbers would work the way I showed.

No one is marketing this saying it will equate to that of 1,000mg/week of Equipoise...hot damn, thatd be pretty insane! What this will however offer is impressive gains via a legal avenue that does not include injecting yourself.

This is synonymous with Bold200/1,4AD and will offer the same type of users the same type of gains.
I know thats why i laughed at it. Its all good.

Also i dont want to think that im attacking you either. Just asking some questions.

Thb i do think this would be a good product at 7-8 caps. Although i could totally be wrong its a newer product with a newer delivery system. That just makes it hard to truly gauge without more costumer feedback/reviews.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know thats why i laughed at it. Its all good.

Also i dont want to think that im attacking you either. Just asking some questions.

Thb i do think this would be a good product at 7-8 caps. Although i could totally be wrong its a newer product with a newer delivery system. That just makes it hard to truly gauge without more costumer feedback/reviews.

I am looking forward to being able to offer some logs with this product. Would you guys prefer to see loggers use this compound on its own, or in a stack(as most end users would presumably do?)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to being able to offer some logs with this product. Would you guys prefer to see loggers use this compound on its own, or in a stack(as most end users would presumably do?)
Both

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
$157 CDN + shipping (even with the 20% off) for just enough to run a basic two month cycle. That doesn't include any stacked products, PCT, or potential cycle support.

I'm definitely holding out until some reviews start coming in.

/Cry for Canadian Dollar

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I just think the Bold 200, 1,4ad, and direct precursor descriptions are a little misleading. It's a 2 step precursor that some will convert but there are several pathways it could take other than leading to EQ. Regardless, nice to see some new stuff coming out. I'm just skeptical about a delivery system making up for the fact that it's a two step conversion

If you are correct and it indeed does do as well as 1,4ad (and trust me I hope it does) then will gladly eat my words. Time will tell looking forward to seeing people run this

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be somewhat similar in that it is not something that will cause your test production to plummet, but PCT is required

Nope, different compounds!

Those prices are what we charge direct from our website, which is the most expensive site out there(why would we sell for cheaper and not allow our retailers to make sales?). 1 bottle of each is good for a 4 week cycle, and will run about $50.

This is right in line with products like 1-AD/4-AD/Bold200 from way back when. If we could make these products for less money and sell them for less, we would...alas the compounds are VERY expensive as is the delivery system.

You get what you pay for.

It is a full spectrum extract.. Danes can tell you why he loves it so much!
Someone called me :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, there's 250mg of 100:1 Maral Root per cap.
I saw that..well, I am leaving lol :D

4 caps would give 1g of RC. Not bad
And I like the the delivery method. Beta Cyclodextrin would really help absorption/adsorption and bioavailability of RC extract (ecdysteroids).
The only thing that concerns me is the 100:1 extract. Never heard of it and I believe that number is just made up.(to make it looks more fancy).
Those number like 20:1, 50:1 does not mean anything when it comes to plants containing ecdysteroids.
We are looking for how much % it is ecdysteoids in it.
Like Ajuga Turkestanica from ICPS (10% is Turkesterone and 85% other ecdysteroids). That is the information we want from plants containing ecdysteroids !!

I also remember an russian scientist told me once, combining quality ecdysteroids with steroids would be even better. Steroids would "work better". Dont exactly remember how . It was a long read/explanation.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Def agree, both.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I saw that..well, I am leaving lol :D

The only thing that concerns me is the 100:1 extract. Never heard of it and I believe that number is just made up.(to make it looks more fancy).
Those number like 20:1, 50:1 does not mean anything when it comes to plants containing ecdysteroids.
We are looking for how much % it is ecdysteoids in it.
Like Ajuga Turkestanica from ICPS (10% is Turkesterone and 85% other ecdysteroids). That is the information we want from plants containing ecdysteroids !!
Yes sir. I don't like those ratio labels either - they should all (on every product from every mfg) be read as "instead of taking 25grams of powdered root, you can take 250mg of this". Like you said, the question is how much of what we want, is in there, and how much of that would we need to take for it to be effective? 25 grams of 0% is still 0% :) What we would like to see, is something like Rhodiola - "100mg providing 10% Rosavins/Salidrosides", etc...

***NOTE - I'm not saying that is the case here, just using a worst case mathematical example to illustrate the point***

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. I don't like those ratio labels either - they should all (on every product from every mfg) be read as "instead of taking 25grams of powdered root, you can take 250mg of this". Like you said, the question is how much of what we want, is in there, and how much of that would we need to take for it to be effective? 25 grams of 0% is still 0% :) What we would like to see, is something like Rhodiola - "100mg providing 10% Rosavins/Salidrosides", etc...

***NOTE - I'm not saying that is the case here, just using a worst case mathematical example to illustrate the point***
Sounds like a sexy melody in my ears!!

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
So is this a boldione or a boldenone precursor or something else?The old iforce bold200 was great, best prohormone I ever did. It supposedly had a low rate conversion to dbol beside the boldione to boldenone conversion. Any UK suppliers getting this?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this a boldione or a boldenone precursor or something else?The old iforce bold200 was great, best prohormone I ever did. It supposedly had a low rate conversion to dbol beside the boldione to boldenone conversion. Any UK suppliers getting this?
I believe its boldione.then you get get the 2 step convertion PH, but in the product wtiteup it says "This naturally occurring compound is a direct precursor to Boldenone". So I dont know :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe its boldione.then you get get the 2 step convertion PH, but in the product wtiteup it says "This naturally occurring compound is a direct precursor to Boldenone". So I dont know :)
It's a two step conversion

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

100:1 isn't a made up number, but it can be confusing. What it refers to is that it takes 100kg of raw herb to produce 1kg of finished product. I will inquire as to the specific active components found within it and at what ratios they occur

It's a two step conversion
Then it cant be direct precursor to boldenone as claimed
You guys are correct, as with all the dhea isomers it is a 2 step conversion process. I did contact HQ to request that the write up was modified to properly reflect the conversion process

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
100:1 isn't a made up number, but it can be confusing. What it refers to is that it takes 100kg of raw herb to produce 1kg of finished product. I will inquire as to the specific active components found within it and at what ratios they occur
I didn't say anything was made up, so I hope you didn't read it that way. Also, my example of 25g:250mg is also 100:1, correct? 25g = 25,000mg /100 = 250mg - it isn't *that* confusing :) Thanks for looking into the percentage of 20-hydroxyecdysone.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those numbers dont confuse me but I am not trusting it !
I can claim my RCE is 500:1 but is there any proof? It means nothing if its 10:1 or 1000:1.
RCE and ATE are well known for ecdysteroids and what we are interested is the % of ecdysteroids!
As I said, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from ICPS is standarized for 10% turkesterone and 85% other ecdysteroids.
Those numbers we are interested for!
I tested ATE from ICPS at an swedish lab once and it was actually 13% turkesterone.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say anything was made up, so I hope you didn't read it that way. Also, my example of 25g:250mg is also 100:1, correct? 25g = 25,000mg /100 = 250mg - it isn't *that* confusing :) Thanks for looking into the percentage of 20-hydroxyecdysone.
didn't take if offensively by any means, was just saying that off the cuff, it doesn't really mean anything

Those numbers dont confuse me but I am not trusting it !
I can claim my RCE is 500:1 but is there any proof? It means nothing if its 10:1 or 1000:1.
RCE and ATE are well known for ecdysteroids and what we are interested is the % of ecdysteroids!
As I said, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from ICPS is standarized for 10% turkesterone and 85% other ecdysteroids.
Those numbers we are interested for!
I tested ATE from ICPS at an swedish lab once and it was actually 13% turkesterone.
Not saying you should trust anything in this industry without being given more information, which is why I said I was requesting that info so i could pass it along.

I'd hope that after this long of seeing one another on the boards you'd know I try to only open my mouth/discuss something when I have pretty damn good ammo behind it haha.

I put in the request, and hope to have it by Monday at the latest...they usually don't make me wait very long. I know the owner at Hi-Tech is a big fan of ecdysteroids(thus us using ICPS Turk and Rhaponticum), so I am fairly confident it will be a similarly impressive COA to go with it!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didn't take if offensively by any means, was just saying that off the cuff, it doesn't really mean anything

Not saying you should trust anything in this industry without being given more information, which is why I said I was requesting that info so i could pass it along.

I'd hope that after this long of seeing one another on the boards you'd know I try to only open my mouth/discuss something when I have pretty damn good ammo behind it haha.

I put in the request, and hope to have it by Monday at the latest...they usually don't make me wait very long. I know the owner at Hi-Tech is a big fan of ecdysteroids(thus us using ICPS Turk and Rhaponticum), so I am fairly confident it will be a similarly impressive COA to go with it!
Nice :) and thank you for the nice reply!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also like idea of using full-spectrum extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides than lets say RCE stantadized for 98% Ecdysterone. More ecdysteroids=more synergy effect

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also like idea of using full-spectrum*extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides than lets say RCE stantadized for 98% Ecdysterone. More ecdysteroids=more synergy effect
LOL that was originally why I tagged you in here. I remember you not being a fan of IFN's 99% extract, and really preferred the full spectrum style stuff which this is

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL that was originally why I tagged you in here. I remember you not being a fan of IFN's 99% extract, and really preferred the full spectrum style stuff which this is
:) i do like 99% but you need pretty high dose to get some nice benefits!
Right now, I am using 800mg Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from ICPS and I allways get those nice effects such as:
-Strength gains (stronger and able to push more reps)
-Endurance is amazing. It increase red blood cells/hemoglobin (my own blood tests shown that).
-Musclefullness/pumps

Size is noticed after 3 weeks..more pumped, fuller muscles +++

Would like to combine it with full spectrum RCE and beta cyclodextrin!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) i do like 99% but you need pretty high dose to get some nice benefits!
Right now, I am using 800mg Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from ICPS and I allways get those nice effects such as:
-Strength gains (stronger and able to push more reps)
-Endurance is amazing. It increase red blood cells/hemoglobin (my own blood tests shown that).
-Musclefullness/pumps

Size is noticed after 3 weeks..more pumped, fuller muscles +++

Would like to combine it with full spectrum RCE and beta cyclodextrin!
have you ever considered trying to mess with injectable ecdysteroids and/or subcutaneous ecdy implants? Obviously one is pretty easy to prepare, however I can't imagine anyone has ever manufactured an ecdysteroid "pellet" for human implantation haha...studies like these however always make me wonder the results they would provide:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524647/

There is rapid catabolism/elimination of ecdysteroids, which means that large amounts would have to be used in order to maintain circulating levels above the concentration required for gene switches systems to be activated. Alternatively, slow-delivery systems like subcutaneous implants represent another way to maintain sustained ecdysteroid levels for several days (Albanese et al., 2000).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I taught only thermolife coud use Turk in the USA? An maybe universal, can you show proof of the authenticy of the turk?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you ever considered trying to mess with injectable ecdysteroids and/or subcutaneous ecdy implants? Obviously one is pretty easy to prepare, however I can't imagine anyone has ever manufactured an ecdysteroid "pellet" for human implantation haha...studies like these however always make me wonder the results they would provide:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524647/
I am some kind of interested butI will not mess with it.
If I had money I would make my own ecdysteroid product:
-solid dose of Full spectrum RCE
-Solid dose of ATE
-Complexing with Beta Cyclodextrin
-Make it Sublingual

I really loved the idea of LG Substerone.that was an amazing idea which needed some fix.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I taught only thermolife coud use Turk in the USA? An maybe universal, can you show proof of the authenticy of the turk?
No, this is not correct. Just because they claim something doesn't make it true. If everything TL claimed was true, there wouldn't be any supplement companies in business and every owner would be in jail LOL

I will request "proof" however, one thing you guys should understand when it comes to Hi-Tech and companies owned by Hi-Tech is we are a company who has fought the FDA on ephedra...and won. We are a company who is currently fighting the FDA on DMAA(and expect to win). We are a company who is CONSTANTLY being audited by the FDA, yet they keep coming up empty handed. If something is on our labels, it means it is in the product, or the FDA would have very quickly kicked us in the ass and shut our doors, because we all sure as hell know they want to.

So few people know about Turkesterone, there really is no benefit to simply listing it on a label as the name doesn't provide marketing material. The only reason it's included is for its potential anabolic benefits which our users enjoy while using it.

Here is a link for some more information about the the specific product and our reason for inclusion: http://lgsciences.com/product/mesobolin-250/

that said...lets get back to Equibolan in here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, this is not correct. Just because they claim something doesn't make it true. If everything TL claimed was true, there wouldn't be any supplement companies in business and every owner would be in jail LOL
LMAO!!!!!! so freakin true.. okay /drama.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...We are a company who has fought the FDA on ephedra...and won.
How long ago was this, and what are the details? - because you can't currently sell anything containing Ma Huang Ephedra Sinensis Alkaloids (the *only* thing that is worth a fu^k when taking "Ephedra"). Any "Ephedra" out there now doesn't contain anything that agonizes the beta receptors (ie. works like 1998 Twin Labs Ripped Fuel).