WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

manstr

manstr

Awards
Ohh I didn't realize this was for the non-stim flavor! I just assumed we were guessing ingredients in the full formula. Anyway thanks bud that'll save me some guesses
Nvm. Lol..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
last hint, this ingredient is extracted @20%

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ps... the flavors are the BEEZNEEZ!

manstr

manstr

Awards
last hint, this ingredient is extracted @20%
Wow if it's what I think it is you guys are really putting sometbing great together here. That hint should help some fellas out. I'm not too familiar with conqu3r, is there a preferred flavor?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forskolin (20% coleus forskholii) 25mg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Selaginella Tamariscina extract 400mg standardised to 20% amentoflavone - 80mg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, its looking like you guys are onto a winner here with this new PWO...
Just getting started man. Wait till you the pump matrix (4 pump pathways) with Amento technically being one.

The goal with CONQU3R has always been to aim at quality key ingredients at their max. dosing potential, we don't like 'jittery' ingredients at all, and are always aiming at clean / smooth energy. :D

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Where do I put my money ? 34 bucks in in there

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
tempted to try 400mg of amentoflavone next power lifting leg sesh, surely ill be hitting all kinds of world records.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this just keeps getting better and better, can't wait to get my tub!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awaiting next clue.. work till 4 hope its not guessed by then.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just getting started man. Wait till you the pump matrix (4 pump pathways) with Amento technically being one. The goal with CONQU3R has always been to aim at quality key ingredients at their max. dosing potential, we don't like 'jittery' ingredients at all, and are always aiming at clean / smooth energy. :D
If it has Citrulline, NOT Citrulline Malate. I will buy without even looking at the rest of the label.

Please please please 3g>

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If it has Citrulline, NOT Citrulline Malate. I will buy without even looking at the rest of the label. Please please please 3g>
Same here

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it has Citrulline, NOT Citrulline Malate. I will buy without even looking at the rest of the label.

Please please please 3g>
Why would you prefer Citrulline or Citrulline Malate?

The malic acid attachment has tremendous value in a preworkout formula. Using Citrulline Malate vs Citrulline is a double threat - pump AND endurance benefits.

Don't be fooled by advertising of companies stating that Citrulline is the better option. Why do you take a pre? For energy, pump, focus and overall endurance increases, right? Citrulline Malate hits two of those on its own whereas Citrulline would be aimed towards an increase in pumps only.

Now, where some companies do go wrong, is how they dose their CM BUT has Olympus Labs ever given any indication of trying to skimp on ingredients? Nope, we sure haven't. Citrulline Malate is the better ingredient, it just needs to be dosed effectively to provide the higher Citrulline concentration. IF we used Citrulline Malate in our new formula, you can rest assured it most definitely is dosed according to Olympus Labs standards.
Same here
Same question for you...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spaniard, clear PMs.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would you prefer Citrulline or Citrulline Malate? The malic acid attachment has tremendous value in a preworkout formula. Using Citrulline Malate vs Citrulline is a double threat - pump AND endurance benefits. Don't be fooled by advertising of companies stating that Citrulline is the better option. Why do you take a pre? For energy, pump, focus and overall endurance increases, right? Citrulline Malate hits two of those on its own whereas Citrulline would be aimed towards an increase in pumps only. Now, where some companies do go wrong, is how they dose their CM BUT has Olympus Labs ever given any indication of trying to skimp on ingredients? Nope, we sure haven't. Citrulline Malate is the better ingredient, it just needs to be dosed effectively to provide the higher Citrulline concentration. IF we used Citrulline Malate in our new formula, you can rest assured it most definitely is dosed according to Olympus Labs standards. Same question for you...
I'm not fooled of any companies, I base my opinion on citrulline based on experience. I agree mailic seems to have good research to suggest g it's inclusion and I haven't or won't discredit Olympus products. However, from using both (3g citrulline & 6g> of cm I prefer citrulline as I generally feel a much stronger pump and the endurance benefit/lactic acid buffering capabilities seem virtually the same. Hope that answers your questions What was the CM dose used in the study which proved it as an ergogenic aid; if anyone knows? I don't but I'm sure it was around 7g> But i may be wrong, and it's not often that much CM has a inclusion in a product as companies won't/wouldn't put that much in. Whilst citrulline at 3g> (think High Volume) is amazing. I'm not being a d*ck, as we know tone is not conveyed via text. So to summarise just personal exp & and if it is CM I can't seeing it being around the 8g mark

That's all I meant, if that makes sense (I'm tired)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have used Citrulline bulk solo?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have used Citrulline bulk solo?
Yes used SNS CM and have bought nutrakey citrulline and had it shipped to UK. So anytime a pre does not have citrulline. BOOM, I will add my own.

My have conquer bro, I like OL products. I remember mentioning to you when conquer first came out on how comprehensive the ingredient panel was. To cairfy, even if it's uses CM I will buy it :) just have a preference.
Slightly off topic but it just plain annoys me when a pre is released and it isn't there (CM/C) I mean they work acutely and are scientifically validated.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes used SNS CM and have bought nutrakey citrulline and had it shipped to UK. So anytime a pre does not have citrulline. BOOM, I will add my own.

My have conquer bro, I like OL products. I remember mentioning to you when conquer first came out on how comprehensive the ingredient panel was. To cairfy, even if it's uses CM I will buy it :) just have a preference.
Slightly off topic but it just plain annoys me when a pre is released and it isn't there (CM/C) I mean they work acutely and are scientifically validated.

Don't mistake my intentions for asking. As you said, there is no tone on here ;). I asked because we care to hear consumer feedback your input is VITAL to us now and in the future. For example people wanted a stimulant free version, so we made it. That's really how a supplement company should work in my mind.

That being said, I can assure you if we did use either Citrulline or CM in this version you likely won't need to add any additional bulk pump supplements. We literally had to scale back some ingredients because the pump was borderline on the path to becoming too much. You'll have your chance to try it, you'll see ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting!
Bro, I'm a pump whore, I love walking around swole as ****. I pace back and forth at the gym feeling like a lion when I get a good pump and just straight destroy **** cuz I feel like a god lol.

This formula, really came together well. I'm more aimed at pump and focus, while OL was more aimed at focus and energy. What was created was a power house of a preworkout. I can assure you that there is not one preworkout out right now that can compare to the proven active ingredients and dosages that you will find in DemiGod. You no longer have to mix and match a pump supp and energy supp it is all-in-one.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, I'm a pump whore, I love walking around swole as ****. I pace back and forth at the gym feeling like a lion when I get a good pump and just straight destroy **** cuz I feel like a god lol.

This formula, really came together well. I'm more aimed at pump and focus, while OL was more aimed at focus and energy. What was created was a power house of a preworkout. I can assure you that there is not one preworkout out right now that can compare to the proven active ingredients and dosages that you will find in DemiGod. You no longer have to mix and match a pump supp and energy supp it is all-in-one.
Who don't like pumps & focus?:goodpost:

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Why would you prefer Citrulline or Citrulline Malate? The malic acid attachment has tremendous value in a preworkout formula. Using Citrulline Malate vs Citrulline is a double threat - pump AND endurance benefits. Don't be fooled by advertising of companies stating that Citrulline is the better option. Why do you take a pre? For energy, pump, focus and overall endurance increases, right? Citrulline Malate hits two of those on its own whereas Citrulline would be aimed towards an increase in pumps only. Now, where some companies do go wrong, is how they dose their CM BUT has Olympus Labs ever given any indication of trying to skimp on ingredients? Nope, we sure haven't. Citrulline Malate is the better ingredient, it just needs to be dosed effectively to provide the higher Citrulline concentration. IF we used Citrulline Malate in our new formula, you can rest assured it most definitely is dosed according to Olympus Labs standards. Same question for you...
I prefer the pump with citrulline, it hits quicker and harder. You can use less also and get a better pump.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't mistake my intentions for asking. As you said, there is no tone on here ;). I asked because we care to hear consumer feedback your input is VITAL to us now and in the future. For example people wanted a stimulant free version, so we made it. That's really how a supplement company should work in my mind. That being said, I can assure you if we did use either Citrulline or CM in this version you likely won't need to add any additional bulk pump supplements. We literally had to scale back some ingredients because the pump was borderline on the path to becoming too much. You'll have your chance to try it, you'll see ;)
To be honest, I would be happy with either (citrulline or CM as long as efficacious dose I I were a company designing a pre I would look at using something like App Uncut, not sure if you have tried it but it's energy is insane as the energy/stim blend and with the addition of say CM / glycerol/nitrates and you are golden with maybe some noots.

Edit: I was going to buy Katana as a pre but then realised it only had 2g of citrulline and decided not to as it's not ideal and why should I use a bulk powder to top up an ingredient that is in but the manufacturer couldn't be bothered to include a decent dosage. Just going back to my point of dosage

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL is out and about today working on some stuff, sooooooo here we go...

He's a little nicer than I am with his hints, so good luck!

This next ingredient continues along with it being used in our endurance matrix. It has been used in numerous products although not dosed adequately enough to really make a difference or to really see it shine. This ingredient plus Amentoflavone together should prove to be a potent combination translating to increases in reps.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, I would be happy with either (citrulline or CM as long as efficacious dose I I were a company designing a pre I would look at using something like App Uncut, not sure if you have tried it but it's energy is insane as the energy/stim blend and with the addition of say CM / glycerol/nitrates and you are golden with maybe some noots.

Edit: I was going to buy Katana as a pre but then realised it only had 2g of citrulline and decided not to as it's not ideal and why should I use a bulk powder to top up an ingredient that is in but the manufacturer couldn't be bothered to include a decent dosage. Just going back to my point of dosage
One of the best ingredients in Uncut (phenomenal preworkout) is Amentoflavone, which we have incorporated at a damn generous dose, it is not a cheap ingredient! As OL stated we chose to stay away from using Yohimbine ingredients or its metabolites due to a decent amount of people having unfavorable reactions to these types of ingredients. I am in no way discrediting these ingredients, we just do not want to limit anyone from being able to use this product, which is also why we have put a stim free version into production as well.

Just as an aside, if you were going to buy Katana (another well formulated pre) let me strongly suggest that you wait for this release. I'm not bull****ting you at all. We have really raised the bar with this one brother. We've compared CONQU3R DemiGod to other preworkouts currently on the market and whole heartedly believe it to be a game changer.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L-Citrulline 2 grams
Remember, the real endurance benefits are found with the malic acid attachment found in Citrulline Malate. Citrulline would be more tailored to a pump ingredient not endurance.

Good luck!
Awww, don't sell yourself short like that! You're still quite the handsome devil! :hump:
You're so good to me, Lukey ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negative guys! Keep guessing!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established