WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, the confusion in here has run amuck lol. I'm curious as to how shoes even get tied around here ;).
Here is how this promo works:
We will give you a hint a day of what ingredient will be up for guess, it's not an at random free for all, ya bunch of savages!
The first ingredient guessed will stand with the winner being chzcke at 1 g of ALCAR per serving.

This thread also serves for you as a consumer to ask why we have chosen the doses we have etc.
If you have any questions please post them up. We are incredibly proud of this product and are extremely excited to bring it to you/tell you about it
Our next ingredient for the day will be used in the same context that ALCAR is used. To provide focus/increase a neurotransmitter.
You must pick the ingredient at the correct dosage to win.
Good Luck!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, the confusion in here has run amuck lol. I'm curious as to how shoes even get tied around here ;).
We will give you a hint a day of what ingredient will be up for guess, it's not an at random free for all, ya bunch of savages!
The first ingredient guessed will stand with the winner being chzcke at 1 g of ALCAR per serving.

This thread also serves for you as a consumer to ask why we have chosen the doses we have etc.
If you have any questions please post them up. We are incredibly proud of this product and are extremely excited to bring it to you/tell you about it
Our next ingredient for the day will be used in the same context that ALCAR is used. To provide focus/increase a neurotransmitter.
Good Luck!
Huperzine A 1% 10.5mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC) 150mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
L-TYROSINE 2g

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC) 200mg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
L-TYROSINE 3g

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kleen's fault

:ntome:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no one has gotten the second ingredients mg right yet.

hint the correct ingredient has been named more than once.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Badassarey 7,000,000g

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys get those guesses in!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last guess for the day, 800mg L-tyrosine

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Alpha GPC - 400mg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys are hot but not there yet..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good Luck!

Kleen's fault

:ntome:
You Sir are correct schizm
Olympus Labs -
Apparently this is my fault... I misunderstood the way this was supposed to be explained during the changes while we were trying to get it corrected in a hurry. I indeed thought it would be a free guessing game to guess the ingredients freestyle. Since I said there would not be abother change after making the mistake, I will make an effort to make up for the confusion and any frustration I may have caused our consumers. I am going to offer up a bottle of DIMETHAZI9E from my own personal stash!!!! The only people who can qualify for it are people who had posted before you made the correction above. I will requre that a log with before and after pictures be posted.

If you were posting in this thread before post #55 quoted above then you are qualified to enter to win my bottle of DIMETHAZI9E!

If so and you are interested in winning the bottle follow this link for the rules and chance to win.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/256116-kleen-fed-up.html#post4643188

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so confused. Lol

Agmatine. 1g