WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm personally loving the mango so far
+1 for the mango. I look froward to waking up and having my mango vitality, it's refreshing and tasty

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Update from me!

After the first couple jittery days, I used it for another week and it just keeps getting better! Great strength at the end of workout and the energy is super clean now! Pumps have always been solid. Really glad I bought mountains of this stuff now! Even used to the mango now, at first it was pretty heavy with all the powder and my lecithin, but now it's better than ever-only thing is I still prefer the light tasting og version, but I guess there was a lot less ingredients in it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Update from me!

After the first couple jittery days, I used it for another week and it just keeps getting better! Great strength at the end of workout and the energy is super clean now! Pumps have always been solid. Really glad I bought mountains of this stuff now! Even used to the mango now, at first it was pretty heavy with all the powder and my lecithin, but now it's better than ever-only thing is I still prefer the light tasting og version, but I guess there was a lot less ingredients in it.
Thanks for the review and yes with all the ingredients it's tough to mask it all, but who cares about taste with such a complete properly dosed formula??? LOL

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for the mango. I look froward to waking up and having my mango vitality, it's refreshing and tasty
The mango vital1ty mixed with the mango conqu3r gives the flavoring a "gooey" nectar-like taste which in my opinion is absolutely delicious.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
some discussion going on over at bb.com too in the supp section on conqu3r. chimes in my 2 cents
guy wants to stack extra BA + Creatine with it

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some discussion going on over at bb.com too in the supp section on conqu3r. chimes in my 2 cents
guy wants to stack extra BA + Creatine with it
He could grab VITAL1TY, stacked with CONQU3R it provides the perfect synergy and an unparalleled workout experience.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Going to start scripting it tonight an then finish it off tomorrow after training with the stuff for 5 straight days.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm so lonely on the east coast lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PA Checking in!!!
Going to take tomorrow off feel a bit beat up. Will get review done by saturday.
OH HELLZ YEA!!! We all need an epic session one day, hopefully we arent talking 3 yrs down the road lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PA here as well. Well,for a few more weeks anyways ha.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't gotten your tub(s) PM me your first and last name and I will check the tracking for you

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod Edition

Taste

Sour Apple Annihilation - Spot on Sour Apple. This has the sweet/tart taste of a sweet sour apple and you get that nice bold apple flavoring. The good sweet and savory mix is pretty darn good and leaves a very good after taste that has you wanting to chug your pre-workout beverage. Great job Olympus Labs.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in non-stim pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions.

Formula

2g of COP for Creatine and 500mg Amento which aids focus/mood and bloodflow.
CM at 6mg which is a legit dose as shown via pubmed studies
2mg of glycerol for pumps and drawing water into the cells. Agmatine at 1g to aid with pump and also nutrient partitioning.
ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males
Huperzine A,, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state

ioperine has been shown to increase bioavailability and uptake
making the ingredients much more effective. I also really enjoyed 200mg caffeine which is lower than the 300mg in the previous version as that is right around my sweet spot.

Lastly Higenamine combined with will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus

Cost

28.99 for 20 Servings. Yes it is a bit on the pricer side, but this is a great formula on paper. The flavoring is great, and the overall Mixability showed no problems, overall you are getting a well-rounded formula for the price per serving.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod (Stim Free) Edition

Taste

Wicked Melon - Very interesting melon flavor. I am typically not a fan of Melon but this was refreshing and did not have a strong aftertaste, or a bold flavor that really stuck out or tasted artificial. Nothing bad to say about this flavor, but it stuck out as being unique and pretty wicked. The only other melon I had was Core Fury’s Luscious Melon and that was good as well. This has a bit of a stronger overall flavor.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in non-stim pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions.

Formula

2g of COP for Creatine and 500mg Amento which aids focus/mood and bloodflow.
CM at 6mg which is a legit dose as shown via pubmed studies
2mg of glycerol for pumps and drawing water into the cells. Agmatine at 1g to aid with pump and also nutrient partitioning.
ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males
Huperzine A,, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state

ioperine has been shown to increase bioavailability and uptake

Lastly Higenamine combined with will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus

Cost

28.99 for 20 Servings. Yes it is a bit on the pricer side, but this is a great formula on paper. The flavoring is great, and the overall Mixability showed no problems, overall you are getting a well-rounded formula for the price per serving.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks TheSolution for taking the time to write out such an in depth review and hope everyone else is loving it as well!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome reviews dude, However COP =\= creatine!!!
I am aware of that, but that is the creatine source they did utilize in the product. I am still going to utilize more creatine on top of it, but the COP does offer enhancing benefits and why Olympus utilized it in its product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am aware of that, but that is the creatine source they did utilize in the product. I am still going to utilize more creatine on top of it, but the COP does offer enhancing benefits and why Olympus utilized it in its product.
Nah dude, COP is utilised as a phosphate doner which may aid in endurance, once it is donated you are left with creatinol not creatine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nah dude, COP is utilised as a phosphate doner which may aid in endurance, it then turns into creatinol not creatine.
^^^ just meant source because it says Creatine as the prefix, hence why i will still use monohydrate with it. I am aware of the benefits it does utilize and how it creatinol. but most people have no idea that is exactly what COP does.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ just meant source because it says Creatine as the prefix, hence why i will still use monohydrate with it. I am aware of the benefits it does utilize and how it creatinol. but most people have no idea that is exactly what COP does.
Ah very good. Im really liking conqu3r actually rate it >> katana on my high volume leg day. Endurance and focus is ridiculous.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah very good. Im really liking conqu3r actually rate it >> katana on my high volume leg day. Endurance and focus is ridiculous.
Me personally i do not like pumps on leg day. Especially because i am more focused on sometimes the # and weight on the bar instead of the amount of reps or pump. especially squatting heavy. the COP is a benefit, as well as the amount of CM to prevent lactic acid build up.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me personally i do not like pumps on leg day. Especially because i am more focused on sometimes the # and weight on the bar instead of the amount of reps or pump. especially squatting heavy. the COP is a benefit, as well as the amount of CM to prevent lactic acid build up.
Completely agree with you there, I am always keeping log of my lift numbers and reps and progressively overloading, rather than just smashing rep after rep to get a pump haha. A big pump can be a massive nuisance during a workout that's why all my heavier compound movements are done first at relatively lower reps so I don't get an annoying pump until right before the end.