WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Huperzine 1% 10.0 mgs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays winner!
Each serving of CONQU3R has 2g of L-Tyrosine.

So far in the focus matrix we have:
1g Alcar
250mg Alpha-GPC
2g L-Tyrosine

Heres the next hint:
This ingredient inhibits the very enzyme responsible for the degradation of ACH.
A quick google search leads me to believe that this is THC... So we can now smoke our conqu3r?! haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huperzine A 1% 12.5mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huperzine A 1% 12mg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no one has accurately guessed todays entry, just sayin!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can win 2 tubs right? ;)

Lol. Jusssst kiddin...though I will trade my 3 guesses to someone for protein...
need to tag all the sns reps to get in here :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, just read the first page and saw all the craziness going on. I'm glad you're the one trying to keep all this straight Chris and not me! Lol!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays winner!
Each serving of CONQU3R has 2g of L-Tyrosine.

So far in the focus matrix we have:
1g Alcar
250mg Alpha-GPC
2g L-Tyrosine

Heres the next hint:
This ingredient inhibits the very enzyme responsible for the degradation of ACH.
Choline+Acetyl coenzyme A

would be my guess.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bingo. its actually 1% 100mg, but one of the same. Congrats, tomorrow we will continue.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You Sir are correct schizm
Olympus Labs -
Apparently this is my fault... I misunderstood the way this was supposed to be explained during the changes while we were trying to get it corrected in a hurry. I indeed thought it would be a free guessing game to guess the ingredients freestyle. Since I said there would not be abother change after making the mistake, I will make an effort to make up for the confusion and any frustration I may have caused our consumers. I am going to offer up a bottle of DIMETHAZI9E from my own personal stash!!!! The only people who can qualify for it are people who had posted before you made the correction above. I will requre that a log with before and after pictures be posted.

If you were posting in this thread before post #55 quoted above then you are qualified to enter to win my bottle of DIMETHAZI9E!

If so and you are interested in winning the bottle follow this link for the rules and chance to win.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/256116-kleen-fed-up.html#post4643188
Did No one read this or just no one interested in my DMZ other than R4J? Only one entry so far...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So who's liking the new CONQU3R so far?
Here's more reason to like:
-No Caffeine / Amp flavor
-Price will be mapped at 34.99 (10$ decrease from last version)
Now let's get back on point and recap what we have so far:
100mg at 1% Huperzine A
1g Alcar
2g L-Tyrosine
250mg Alpha GPC

THESE INGREDIENTS: ALCAR, ALPHA GPC, HUPERZINE A, WHICH ALL WORK TOGETHER TO INCREASE CIRCULATING LEVELS OF ACETYLCHOLINE, A CRITICAL NEUROTRANSMITTER. EACH ONE OF THESE INGREDIENTS HAS A SPECIFIC ROLE IN ACETYLCHOLINE SYNTHESIS, WHICH IS WHY WE ADDED THEM TO OUR ACETLYCHOLINE AMPLIFICATION MATRIX.

ALCAR IS AN ACETLYATED VERSION OF CARNITINE. ITS ROLE IN ACETYLCHOLINE BIOSYNTHESIS IS TO PROVIDE THE ACETYL ATTACHMENT FOR ACETYLCHOLINE FORMATION. THIS ROLE IS SPECIFIC TO THE ACETYL ATTACHMENT ITSELF. ALCAR WAS ALSO HANDPICKED FOR ITS WIDE ARRAY OF OTHER FAVORABLE WORKOUT EFFECTS
ALPHA GPC (L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine) AGAIN HAS MANY FAVORABLE EFFECTS BUT STAYING ON TRACK WITH ACETYLCHOLINE FORMATION, IT PROVIDES US WITH OUR CHOLINE SOURCE TO INCREASE THE CHANCES OF ACETYLCHOLINE FORMATION

STAY WITH US HERE, AT THIS POINT WE HAVE TAKEN TWO INGREDIENTS TO INCREASE THE FORMATION OF ACETYLCHOLINE BUT ALL OF THE INCREASE IN THE WORLD IS RELATIVELY USELESS WHEN OUR BODIES INCLUDE AN ENZYME THAT SPECIALIZES IN THE REDUCTION OF ACH KNOWN AS ACETYLCHOLINE ESTERASE. WE HAVE ADDED OUR THIRD ACETYLCHOLINE AMPLIFYING INGREDIENT HUPERZINE A, TO INHIBIT THAT VERY ENZYME.

HUPERZINE A IS A KNOWN ACETYLCHOLINE ESTERASE INHIBITOR. THIS INGREDIENT INHIBITS THE VERY ENZYME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEGRADATION OF ACH.

ALSO FOUND IN CONQU3R ARE L-TYROSINE AND X (BOTH CNS EFFECTING INGREDIENTS) WHICH YIELD WAKEFULNESS/ALERTNESS AND ACTIVATION OF MOTOR UNITS DUE TO MIND-MUSCLE CONNECTION.

Now lets get in to the endurance matrix, todays hint: X is an ingredient that has shown great promise in inducing strength, endurance, mood/cns benefits and a variety of other benefits.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beta alanine 3.2g

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Betaine anhydrous 2.5g

jhbmore

Awards
Re read rules and said I can't edit so reporting my first guess.

Amentoflavone 40 mg

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
this should be crazy !!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep guessing guys ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine monohydrate 5g

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agmatine 1g

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
L-citrulline 5g

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not quite there yet..

manstr

manstr

Awards
Read what Olympus Labs Wrote with the directions above: Here's more reason to like: -No Caffeine / Amp flavor ^^^^ NO CAFFEINE
Ohh I didn't realize this was for the non-stim flavor! I just assumed we were guessing ingredients in the full formula. Anyway thanks bud that'll save me some guesses

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we will be guessing.the stim flavor profile.The no stim version is to cater to the variety of gym goers. hint # 2 this ingredient not only enhances endurance but is also one of the pump pathways utilized in CONQU3R

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we will be guessing.the stim flavor profile.The no stim version is to cater to the variety of gym goers. hint # 2 this ingredient not only enhances endurance but is also one of the pump pathways utilized in CONQU3R
Hmm a lot of Citrulline guesses too.. i know what the other ingredient is then...