Who has a rough time sleeping?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green you AM Junkie you!! My girl says I'm a forum addict, she's probally right since besides work and gym I live here. I can't sleep at all and it's been an on going thing for several years now. I actually have taken few days here and there off from work because I couldn't fall alseep til it was time to go to work and couldn't get up. It's a scary thing when you almost drive off the road do to lack of sleep. I don't even use stims or drink soda's but for some reason or another I can't sleep good unless weekends.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
they prolly need another week to decide lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be posting soon, haven't been at a computer and going through the whole thread by phone sucks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be posting soon, haven't been at a computer and going through the whole thread by phone sucks.
great news here.can't wait to see who will be selected as there are a ton of great apps here

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know man I'm so ready, even if it isn't me I'll be glad to see another benefit. Although I'd trade my whole stash of supps for it lol

BloodSweat

Awards
i have a lot of trouble sleeping so ill be interested in those logs..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I wish this stuff works. Just tried powerfull, amazing sleep but I can only stay asleep for around 4-5 hours.

BloodSweat

Awards
I wish this stuff works. Just tried powerfull, amazing sleep but I can only stay asleep for around 4-5 hours.
Same here, lately i've been not getting enough hours it takes me forever to actually fall asleep.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have checked this thread more than I have ever checked any web page in my life lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'll definitely pick in the morning, was a crazy day and night again.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it. Got a trial pack yesterday at an NPC show. Its got a few days run so ill try it through the week.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I'll definitely pick in the morning, was a crazy day and night again.
do whatcha must

Never tried it. Got a trial pack yesterday at an NPC show. Its got a few days run so ill try it through the week.
It helps with endurance during workouts and sleep, but im getting used to it pretty quick.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerful is good at raising dopamine levels, but the effect doesn't last that long. So it will help you gall asleep, but won't necessarily help you stay asleep. 3z's formula is a well rounded package designed to hit both falling asleep and staying asleep. A good amount of that effect comes from the minerals, most of us don't consume enough of the minerals or overconsume one, which affects the balance of others. Sort of like with BCAA's, having the right ratios matters. And I'm still not asleep, argh, forgot to take any tonite.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Powerful is good at raising dopamine levels, but the effect doesn't last that long. So it will help you gall asleep, but won't necessarily help you stay asleep. 3z's formula is a well rounded package designed to hit both falling asleep and staying asleep. A good amount of that effect comes from the minerals, most of us don't consume enough of the minerals or overconsume one, which affects the balance of others. Sort of like with BCAA's, having the right ratios matters. And I'm still not asleep, argh, forgot to take any tonite.
hahahaha yeah i took my powerfull 2 hours ago...still awake...oh well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Good night

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have checked this thread more than I have ever checked any web page in my life lol.
good to know I'm not the only one.I'm a big believer when it comes to getting your sleep in because it affects your life so much if your sleep isn't right.

Meister

Meister

Awards
good to know I'm not the only one.I'm a big believer when it comes to getting your sleep in because it affects your life so much if your sleep isn't right.
Here, here! I completely agree with you! Sleep is what allows all of your bodies important changes to take place and it keeps your from being cranky. Good sleep also helps you to make good decisions. So next time you wake up and want to naw your arm off to get away from what you went home with, get better sleep next time and it may not happen.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried my 3z sample pack which arrived yesterday. Omg. Fell asleep within 40 minutes (only took two pills bc I want it for tomorrow night too) wasn't tossing n turning when falling asleep either. Ps-40 minutes is like monumental for me ! Please let me log this stuff, I can tell it will be awesome n I'd love to dose it full!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, it was a rough choice, and I had to re-read through all the applications multiple times. In the end I picked

mich29
chedapalooza
mkretz

PM me your shipping info, and i'll get them sent out this week.

for anyone not selected who hasn't already requested samples, PM me with your shipping info and i'll make sure at least samples get out to you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, it was a rough choice, and I had to re-read through all the applications multiple times. In the end I picked

mich29
chedapalooza
mkretz

for anyone not selected who hasn't already requested samples, PM me with your shipping info and i'll make sure at least samples get out to you.
Woo congrats to the other winners... Let's have a slumber party to celebrate!! Sending info now-thanks for the opportunity. Can't wait to start my first log!

Meister

Meister

Awards

mich29
chedapalooza
mkretz

Congrats Guys!!!

EasyEJL, Thank you for the opportunity!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES!! thank you so much, you will not be disapointed in your decision! palooza.......slumber party sounds AWSOME! haah with 3z i duno how much partying w will be able to do however but the slumber part sounds great

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Goodnight Gentlemen. Congrats.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
long and an intense wait, sad to say i didnt win but happy for the winners. Congrats and enjoy ur anabolic innovative dreams

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Proud to be logging for a great company. Promise to get y'all some good info!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to the winner!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mich29
chedapalooza
mkretz

oh, i think you forgot my name, it's okay, i'll just go ahead and give you my shipping info....

Capt jbryand101b
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20500

:D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
yo bro you may want to private message him instead lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, i think you forgot my name, it's okay, i'll just go ahead and give you my shipping info....

Capt jbryand101b
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20500

:D
If it was 3zabol I definitely would have selected you ;) pm me anyhow, i'll get samples out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for those that dont know, that is the address to the white house.

and no, i dont really live there. :lol:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome news!!thanks for the opt here Easy!!!sleep has been hellish for me lately I'll def put this stuff to the test.sending pm now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
430 am on east coast. Wide awake... Can't wait to get this stuff , so Sad my samples r gone.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Just wanted to give my few cents on this. Had the samples sent and was blown away. I really enjoy a sleep product that delivers and this one doest the trick, very well. Ordered a bottle from NP and got it yesterday. Well worthwhile investment

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback as well as the support Owenz!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not received mine yet but will post a log as soon as i do!, no fair u guys already got urs!