White FLOOD™ FAQ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dang I thought white flood had creatine in it, no biggie I just started mixing in some creatine mono and some kwik carb. Had a great work out, I felt like a beast.
WHITE FLOOD FOR THE WIN BABY
Hell yeah!!!! White FLOOD is the real deal!!!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Would it be more effective taking after eating breakfast? or more effective taking with kwik karb, and bcaa's on an empty stomache?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Would it be more effective taking after eating breakfast? or more effective taking with kwik karb, and bcaa's on an empty stomache?
Play around with the dosing ... I would personally use it only around a workout, unless you needed a boost during the day...

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Play around with the dosing ... I would personally use it only around a workout, unless you needed a boost during the day...
yea that is what i mean, taking it in the morning before a workout after breakfast, or with kwik carb

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Knewsance

Awards
i tried buying white flood this week but bodybuilding.com wouldn't sell it to and im 18. They told me it would be bad for my heart and to stick with no xplode they told me to wait till i was 30 i couldn't believe it. Doesn't this sound stupid and please tell me they are wrong i wanted to try this stuff so bad

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i tried buying white flood this week but bodybuilding.com wouldn't sell it to and im 18. They told me it would be bad for my heart and to stick with no xplode they told me to wait till i was 30 i couldn't believe it. Doesn't this sound stupid and please tell me they are wrong i wanted to try this stuff so bad
It's no worse for your heart than NO xplode to be honest with you, which is to say no worse than a few cups of coffee. Who told you this?

Knewsance

Awards
It's no worse for your heart than NO xplode to be honest with you, which is to say no worse than a few cups of coffee. Who told you this?
one of the people you talk to when you call and make an order at bodybuilding .com idk he said some stuff idk if I can believe or not

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample and that stuff is ridiculous. Last week I barely got 5 reps of 245 on flat bnch. Yesterday 255 4 times. 4th wasn't easy but the first 3 WERE. I really should have read up on the sleeping comment though. Wasn't horrible but also wasn't the best sleep after taking it at 6:30pm.
I really like this stuff, so if I only used it Friday's after work and Saturday so as to not effect my work week sleep cycle will I still get the same effects? I mean even if I don't get the benefits of the build up with a multiple day consumption I still think the initial power boost I got was sweet enough.

little info: I took 4 of the 8 pills at once.

Oh and THANK YOU!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample and that stuff is ridiculous. Last week I barely got 5 reps of 245 on flat bnch. Yesterday 255 4 times. 4th wasn't easy but the first 3 WERE. I really should have read up on the sleeping comment though. Wasn't horrible but also wasn't the best sleep after taking it at 6:30pm.
I really like this stuff, so if I only used it Friday's after work and Saturday so as to not effect my work week sleep cycle will I still get the same effects? I mean even if I don't get the benefits of the build up with a multiple day consumption I still think the initial power boost I got was sweet enough.

little info: I took 4 of the 8 pills at once.

Oh and THANK YOU!!
You would benefit and have a boost on that fri & sat nite workouts, yes.

I may recommend something like White BLOOD which provides pumps and endurance, as well as strength but contains no stims/caffeine.

It's tough when you workout at night, like you said alot of products affect sleep. But the power boost will last a few days after dosing IMO

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I think I read a little about that WB. Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to check it out.

natg101

Awards
hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!
make your own thread, you will probly get more advice.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a product IMO, has become my prewo of choice. Great energy and boost

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

I really like the sound of White Flood.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

I really like the sound of White Flood.
It depends on your stim tolerance.

For me, the gernamine plus WF would be too much.
Maybe cut the WF in half (1 scoop) and see how you react.

lmaiuri

Awards
Found White flood about 9 months ago and I have to say it is the best pre-workout supplement IMHO. Clean and clear energy without the crash of other NO products (i.e. NO xplode). Also fifty servings is completely a steal for under 50$ compared to other companies. Five stars all the way

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks for the amazing feedback!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many mgs caffeine does a full serving have?

how about gaba?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine is about a cup of coffee.

rynie27

Awards
thought i heard there was 300mg of caffeine per scoop

Pretend

Awards
I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!
This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio. :)

Let us know how it works for you!

Pretend

Awards
This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio. :)

Let us know how it works for you!
Thanks for the detailed response!

I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB :(

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed response!

I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB :(
Ouch, sorry to hear that :(

NP has awesome prices on the products, so I would srsly consider going there, it may even out the cost.

Pretend

Awards
I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

Original initiative:
hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

Update, results to be officially published soon:
experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
Another article:
dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

Hopefully things get easier soon!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

Original initiative:
hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

Update, results to be officially published soon:
experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
Another article:
dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

Hopefully things get easier soon!
Great insight bro. I do hope things become easier for your sake as well! Like I said, Nutraplanet can probably accommodate you :)

Pretend

Awards
To keep things hassle-free, I decided to bite the bullet and overpay for some at a local shop. Tried it out for the first time today.

Took 1 scoop with 10oz water, about 3 hours after my morning meal, and 30 mins after 20g whey protein in milk. It took 30 mins before I could start my 20min of cardio (damn bus service). Then about 60min of weights.

The only unusual effect I really noticed was a bit stronger heart beat about 20 mins post-consumption. No tingling or "pump" or extra focus that I noticed. I was really drained by the end of weights, but it was squat day which is always killer, so it's possible it would have been even tougher without the WF. I'll go with 2 scoops next time and see how I feel.

PNC

Awards
great product guys, great focus,pumps with no crash and taste was good. i like the fact it dosent have the 1,3-dimthely in it gives people who want a break a great option without losing the kick

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
great product guys, great focus,pumps with no crash and taste was good. i like the fact it dosent have the 1,3-dimthely in it gives people who want a break a great option without losing the kick
Thank you sir! i'm really glad it doesn't have 1,3 in it either. And that it doesn't give a crash...and it tastes great!!! Have you used the new formula/flavors??? There's big demand of WF among my friends/lifting partners. It's their favorite, along with Blue GENE!

PNC

Awards
i recently brought it into my store and cracked a lemonade for myself to use so i would assume its the new formula? but either way i have loved it. havent tried the blue Gene honestly dont know much about that products?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i recently brought it into my store and cracked a lemonade for myself to use so i would assume its the new formula? but either way i have loved it. havent tried the blue Gene honestly dont know much about that products?
Ahh the lemonade is delicious!!! :D

Blue Gene provides clean energy, and optimizes test levels + keeps estrogen in check, but it does so much more. Increases oxygen levels, and I've even heard it helps with joints because it contains Cissus. There's a good amount of feedback floating around here and at Controlled Labs' forum.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh the lemonade is delicious!!! :D

Blue Gene provides clean energy, and optimizes test levels + keeps estrogen in check, but it does so much more. Increases oxygen levels, and I've even heard it helps with joints because it contains Cissus. There's a good amount of feedback floating around here and at Controlled Labs' forum.
Been taking blue gene with my white flood. It's great. Joints feel good, focus is great and mood is good as well.

PNC

Awards
sounds solid gonna have to bring some in to use and sell to the consumers