Dana White and Wife Drunken Nightclub Fight on New Year's Eve

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dana White and his wife got physical with each other on New Year's Eve, stunning onlookers in a crowded Cabo San Lucas nightclub ... an incident Dana says was, regretfully, fueled by booze.

The UFC honcho and Anne White, who've been married for 26 years, were celebrating Saturday night with friends in El Squid Roe ... but things took a turn shortly after they all welcomed in 2023 at midnight.

The couple and their group were in a VIP area above the dance floor, and when Dana leaned over to say something to Anne ... she reacted by slapping him across the face. Dana immediately slapped her back in the face, before friends jumped in and pulled them apart -- and it all played out in plain view of patrons down below.

Eyewitnesses in the club tell TMZ Sports ... Dana and Anne both seemed heavily intoxicated prior to the violence, and the video seems to bear that out, because things went from zero to 100 in an instant -- seemingly for no reason. Further, we're told the conflict was all over in less than a minute.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just practicing equality. Woman’s rights is still a thing right?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well she did hit him first so…technically she did deserve it
I can’t imagine hitting my wife and the mother of my children over a little slap. A man walks away but I see where you stand.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can’t imagine hitting my wife and the mother of my children over a little slap. A man walks away but I see where you stand.
I mean I never would either. That’s why I said “technically”. Something can be deserved and not acted upon as should have been the case.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I never would either. That’s why I said “technically”. Something can be deserved and not acted upon as should have been the case.
Hope you don’t trip walking backwards

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never an excuse, but drinking no question changed everything on both sides. I'm surprised anyone is sitting here saying anyone "deserved" being hit in this situation. Man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a bad incident fueled by alcohol. **** happens and if they weren't who they are then no1 would care.

With that said, it doesn't matter if your a man, woman, husband, wife whatever. If you put your hands on someone and they hit you back then you deserve it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never an excuse, but drinking no question changed everything on both sides. I'm surprised anyone is sitting here saying anyone "deserved" being hit in this situation. Man.
No1 deserves to be hit first, what I'm saying is if someone assaults you then they get what they get.

You don't just get a free pass to go around assaulting ppl.

This is also the reason why my girlfriend doesn't drink anymore. Not the hitting thing but just doing and saying stupid stuff in general that wouldn't be done or said sober.

Drinking doesn't make the truth come out, it makes the stupid come out

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was raised to never hit women, no matter what. I hit my sister one time for stealing my candy bar from grandma that I had stashed. My dad whooped my ass pretty good.
Also herd my mom tell my sisters: "Don't put yourself in a position of a man.. you might get what is coming to you"
I have never hit a women, also a women has never hit me with anything more than a couch pillow. I let her beat me with it until she ran out of breath. LOL

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would counter a man tries to not marry some kray kray who looses her mind and slaps you drunk in public on NYE.................at least that's how I roll. I KNOW I will never have to deal with this type of BS..................................now slow death due to passive agressiveness.................................I got that in SPADES over here! lol.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would counter a man tries to not marry some kray kray who looses her mind and slaps you drunk in public on NYE.................at least that's how I roll. I KNOW I will never have to deal with this type of BS..................................now slow death due to passive agressiveness.................................I got that in SPADES over here! lol.
Ya I agree with that. Don’t marry someone violent. Not sure how that is a counter to what I said but ok.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was raised to never hit women, no matter what. I hit my sister one time for stealing my candy bar from grandma that I had stashed. My dad whooped my ass pretty good.
Also herd my mom tell my sisters: "Don't put yourself in a position of a man.. you might get what is coming to you"
I have never hit a women, also a women has never hit me with anything more than a couch pillow. I let her beat me with it until she ran out of breath. LOL
Im pretty sure we were all tought not to hitva female, but, I've been stabbed by a female in the leg so I bitch slapped the **** out of her and she definitely deserved it🤷

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only everyone had a crystal ball that showed you 26 years down the road on a drunken night.

And defending yourself is one thing, but any dude that hits a woman because of a single slap is a pansy. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If only everyone had a crystal ball that showed you 26 years down the road on a drunken night.
That's a good point, I get what the other guy is saying too but no1 can predict how there future wife will act.

You know how many guys rant about there new girlfriend giving then blow jobs all the time, then they get married and never get a bj again. Those guys are the ones who really need the crystal ball. I can handle a couple slaps here and there but when she stops giving bj's the gloves are coming off!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, true true. It saddens me how many friends or guys I know that get bait and switched for a lot of things. Now they are miserable because they feel trapped.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife has enough respect to never put her hands on me. I know for a fact she would never even if I cheated on her or made her absolutely angry. That’s no way to act towards your loved one. This video show how lightly woman take the idea of hitting a man like it’s okay but it’s fuxking not.

i would not hit anyone without a serious reason but best believe if a women hits me she might be okay the first time idk but hit le again I will absolutely fucking knock you the **** off and teach you a lesson your parents obviously didn’t. This absolute silliness of double standard where woman want equality but only when convenient is mind bugging to me. you’re right tho my wife is probably the only one I wouldn’t hit back though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My wife has enough respect to never put her hands on me. I know for a fact she would never even if I cheated on her or made her absolutely angry. That’s no way to act towards your loved one. This video show how lightly woman take the idea of hitting a man like it’s okay but it’s fuxking not.

i would not hit anyone without a serious reason but best believe if a women hits me she might be okay the first time idk but hit le again I will absolutely fucking knock you the **** off and teach you a lesson your parents obviously didn’t. This absolute silliness of double standard where woman want equality but only when convenient is mind bugging to me. you’re right tho my wife is probably the only one I wouldn’t hit back though.
You nailed the biggest problem that's gone unaddressed. Females (not all of them) but in general, think they can hit a man and there should be no consequences. I have a 16 year old daughter and I've told her several times, if you hit someone you better be prepared to get hit back. So if your arguing with your boyfriend and you hit him, you better be prepared to have the favor returned.

No1 should hit Anyone. But if you do hit someone and they hit you back it's deserved

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You nailed the biggest problem that's gone unaddressed. Females (not all of them) but in general, think they can hit a man and there should be no consequences. I have a 16 year old daughter and I've told her several times, if you hit someone you better be prepared to get hit back. So if your arguing with your boyfriend and you hit him, you better be prepared to have the favor returned.

No1 should hit Anyone. But if you do hit someone and they hit you back it's deserved
Exactly! I was raised by a single woman so obviously she thought me to be a gentleman but what our society as become goes over that. A woman would NEVER hit a man if she thought he would hit her back like a man vs a man. And that’s this thinking and abuse that I hate. Generally speaking I hate the new form of feminism. It’s not what our mom and grand mom fought for.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is where you guys lose me. First off, anyone touches my daughter they are meeting their maker, no fucking way I am telling my daughter to be prepared to get hit back. Second of all, going back to my previous comment- any dude that hits a woman over a single slap, punch , whatever is a pussy. Can she rain hell down- no, and you have every right to defend yourself. But I know you all aren't small guys and I would absolutely destroy a chick if I ever ht her back at my size. It's not equal and best to walk away in almost any circumstance.

Never condone hitting a woman back if there is opportunity to leave the situation. Period.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is where you guys lose me. First off, anyone touches my daughter they are meeting their maker, no fucking way I am telling my daughter to be prepared to get hit back. Second of all, going back to my previous comment- any dude that hits a woman over a single slap, punch , whatever is a pussy. Can she rain hell down- no, and you have every right to defend yourself. But I know you all aren't small guys and I would absolutely destroy a chick if I ever ht her back at my size. It's not equal and best to walk away in almost any circumstance.

Never condone hitting a woman back if there is opportunity to leave the situation. Period.
Your shifting the field goal post around to fit your opinion.

1, if your 16 year old daughter slapped her boyfriend and he slapped her back your not sending him to meet his maker, your actually not going to touch him or your going to jail for CHILD ABUSE. And if the police got involved before you did anything and your daughter admitted she hit the boy first they would have to arrest her if you wanted the boy arrested. These are laws, there not debatable.

2, No1 is saying it's ok to go around hitting girls, it's not ok.

But it's also not ok for ANYONE TO HIT ANYONE, it's not ok for a female to hit a man.

If I woman slaps the **** out of you does that make it ok for you to beat her to a pulp? Of course not! But if you are a woman and you put your hands on a man, and he returns the disrespect the same way she did, it's deserved.

Again, I'm not saying it's ok to hit females. But it is ok to defend yourself and yes sometimes you have to defend yourself against a female.

My grandmother raised 3 kids by herself because my grandfather died when my dad was a child, then she helped raise 6 grand children and 5 great grandchildren.

And even 30 years ago when we were kids she taught us you don't hit a girl, but she also taught the girls you don't put your hands on a man unless you want him to do the same to you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I get all that but that’s exactly this thinking that made woman comfortable hitting man. "Men are stronger" "the hit wouldn’t be the same" "a gentlemen wouldn’t" etc.. you’re talking about killing a guy if he hits your daughter that’s fine I would do the same but let’s be honest if you raised your daughter correctly she would never NEVER raise her hand on nobody except to defend herself.
In 2022 woman forgot what’s it like to be held accountable for their actions and that’s in EVERY aspect of their life. As I said I girl hits me randomly for no reason I’ll say stop she hits me again no I won’t "run away just cause I can" I will slap her back and I’m sure that would teach her a lesson that would be valuable for the rest of her life. Clearly something that was missing anyways. Btw never hit a woman and hopefully I won’t ever have to. I’ve also never hit a man except once when I absolutely had to defend myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, i knew this thread was a bad idea from the jump, good topic that's going to spark a lot of conversation and heated feelings.

I just hope no one in here is ready to have a temper tantrum or go to war of ppls thoughts on Dana white and his wife or people's feelings on this subject.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
.my opinion is my opinion, all of your opinions are your opinions and guess what, none of us are right because opinions are not facts and there are no facts on this topic. Just because someone raised me with a belief that's different then Joe's or bob's don't make me right and your opinions and beliefs don't make any of you right.

It's like politics and religion.

This post is not directed at anyone, it's directed at everyone

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, you got me on point 1 based only on age, any other time I don't care. I would never do that, so my mistake in my wording.

I saw both posts after I put this up and I agree, it's just a touchy subject for me raising 2 daughters and seeing how many young "men" out there now have no spine nor raised to be actual men. This makes them dangerous because they don't know right from wrong. I realize this went way overboard and it was largely based on scenarios I built in my head. LOL.

Sorry about that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, you got me on point 1 based only on age, any other time I don't care. I would never do that, so my mistake in my wording.
I almost pulled the post right down because it sounded a little condescending and that wasn't my intention but ya. I can't beat the kid to death and I'm not gonna beat lady's to death either. But I might still break the kids arm after he turns 18....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’s a fair debate and we’re talking like adults and respecting each other’s opinion!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also understand exactly where you were coming from. You sound like a good dad👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it’s a fair debate and we’re talking like adults and respecting each other’s opinion!
I agree, I just wanted to say that before anyone got too heated. These things turn south quickly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wesley put up this thread and sat down at the computer with a coke and a bowl of popcorn waiting for the shitshow.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha, I love these topics and appreciate we are given space to have opinions without being closed up.