Which topical fat loss product

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems that they are clamping down on yohimbine when shipping internationally. Several orders I have had with it have not been received. I know EBF can testify to this as well.

I am not sure how this would effect topicals though seeing as the ruling for yohimbine has not been enforced to any noticeable degree until now (many distributors and retailers still sell it openly including American products).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is not a comment to betray or "use" people but what Ben has suggested with the problems for international products that contain yohimbine of it derivatives are becoming increasingly harder to obtain.
I would love to try the Abliderate Advanced from Southland for cort control or any other topical in fact, BUT, damn Customs are gonna hold it up due to the 7-oxo DHEA in it and other banned substances.
FUDGEMUFFINS!!!
Macauna and 3,3 Diio are banned from NUTRA to be sent to Australia...WHAT GIVES.... all those are legit here and people sell them OTC...NUTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that they are clamping down on yohimbine when shipping internationally. Several orders I have had with it have not been received. I know EBF can testify to this as well.

I am not sure how this would effect topicals though seeing as the ruling for yohimbine has not been enforced to any noticeable degree until now (many distributors and retailers still sell it openly including American products).
Thanks for sharing the experience, I was unaware.

This is not a comment to betray or "use" people but what Ben has suggested with the problems for international products that contain yohimbine of it derivatives are becoming increasingly harder to obtain.
I would love to try the Abliderate Advanced from Southland for cort control or any other topical in fact, BUT, damn Customs are gonna hold it up due to the 7-oxo DHEA in it and other banned substances.
FUDGEMUFFINS!!!
Macauna and 3,3 Diio are banned from NUTRA to be sent to Australia...WHAT GIVES.... all those are legit here and people sell them OTC...NUTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn
That does seem odd.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe eviscerate is a prop blend ..... the burn is less harsh than eviscerate -- both good products

-Matt
less burn.. big plus! I hate putting this on my glutes pre-contest and feeling like my ass is on fire when i sit!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
less burn.. big plus! I hate putting this on my glutes pre-contest and feeling like my ass is on fire when i sit!
Lol. I'm picking some up this week and some rk powder to put in it.

Will this one be able to open or do I just have to use the pump to fill another bottle

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the new version comin to np. I need to place an order for a few things

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the new version comin to np. I need to place an order for a few things
Not even sure we still go through NP...? I guess it would be best if you guys ask for it in their thread. Matt will know more about this than I do so you guys can shoot him a PM.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even sure we still go through NP...? I guess it would be best if you guys ask for it in their thread. Matt will know more about this than I do so you guys can shoot him a PM.
I might be wrong, but I think Nutra stopped carrying the line.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I'm picking some up this week and some rk powder to put in it.

Will this one be able to open or do I just have to use the pump to fill another bottle
lmao.. i hate when there a pump and it doesnt work! my eviscerate never worked!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Our pump application is efficient and is much more reliable than typical topical fat loss gels that clogg and become inaccurate sooner than later....

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our pump application is efficient and is much more reliable than typical topical fat loss gels that clogg and become inaccurate sooner than later....

-Matt
My experience with it has been good thus far, The movement is very smooth, pumps seem to be dosed evenly (I give time between each pump), and the ability to estimate remaining doses on the side was a nice touch.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll keep my eye on the logs.

Have some ropicals to finish

I like them on a bulk. Big difference

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll keep my eye on the logs.

Have some ropicals to finish

I like them on a bulk. Big difference

Topical fat loss products? Interesting. Matt was talking about on another board how he might try and run Dermatherm through his next bulk to see if he can stop some of the fat from depositing in the very hard to lose abdomen and lower back area, figured it was an interesting approach.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Just got mine in the mail today and this stuff LEGIT! Blows the old dermatherm out of the water.
The gel applies easy with zero mess or residue left behind which is important so that it doesn't bleed through my dress shirts for work.

Has a nice burn but not unbearable and a cinnamon scent to it.

Can't wait to start seeing some results!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Guys is this even a question??? we all know Cutting Gel is the best!!!

not srs

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical fat loss products? Interesting. Matt was talking about on another board how he might try and run Dermatherm through his next bulk to see if he can stop some of the fat from depositing in the very hard to lose abdomen and lower back area, figured it was an interesting approach.
Definitely works.

I add my own stuff to dermatherm ( nicotine drops yohimbine and 7 oxo)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Dermatherm has alot of Yohimbine, wouldn't need to add any.
I ment to say rk. Doesn't have much in there. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm excited to try this one. Have to go through my other ropicals first then will surely be using it

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ment to say rk. Doesn't have much in there. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm excited to try this one. Have to go through my other ropicals first then will surely be using it
Well definitely do let me know your feedback, especially considering your extensive use of topicals.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know as well please. I am on another bottle of Eviscerate for my upcoming shoot and want to know how they compare.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually never used Evis, so I would also appreciate hearing more comparisons.
Eviscerate is great. I used it for only one week and change during the last bit I had and applied it around my arms and shoulders and it def have me that leaner effect. Wish I used it that way for the whole bottle. Will def do it next spring.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a fan of Avant Labs NAPALM (which is still be sold thru Livelong)
From an old dsade post:

"I know you are looking for customer feedback, but let me just mention that Eviscerate is based on the Napalm carrier. I actually licensed the official Napalm formula for both Atomic Meltdown AND Eviscerate - because I love the formula so much.

I added a ton more ingredients to amplify the Napalm effectiveness, ingredients that both support skin structures to tighten skin, amplify adrenergic lipolysis (even in the presence of slightly elevated insulin levels), increase fatty acid transport to metabolically active tissue, amplify both GH and IGF-1 mediated fat burning, and vastly dilate blood vessels in and around adipose (to aid in transport of freed fatty acids to mitochondria to be burned off as fuel.)"

Eviscerate is Napalm with added goodies.

Big fan of the old Avant stuff! Absolved was my first topical and Lipoderm Ultra my second.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From an old dsade post:

"I know you are looking for customer feedback, but let me just mention that Eviscerate is based on the Napalm carrier. I actually licensed the official Napalm formula for both Atomic Meltdown AND Eviscerate - because I love the formula so much.

I added a ton more ingredients to amplify the Napalm effectiveness, ingredients that both support skin structures to tighten skin, amplify adrenergic lipolysis (even in the presence of slightly elevated insulin levels), increase fatty acid transport to metabolically active tissue, amplify both GH and IGF-1 mediated fat burning, and vastly dilate blood vessels in and around adipose (to aid in transport of freed fatty acids to mitochondria to be burned off as fuel.)"

Eviscerate is Napalm with added goodies.

Big fan of the old Avant stuff! Absolved was my first topical and Lipoderm Ultra my second.
Very good information here, yeah, although I have not used it, everyone who has always says dsade's product is a definite win. I'd love to know what you think of Dermatherm in comparison.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been a fan of Avant Labs NAPALM (which is still be sold thru Livelong)
I went through a few bottles of that.. I love it. Dried the hell out of my hands lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good information here, yeah, although I have not used it, everyone who has always says dsade's product is a definite win. I'd love to know what you think of Dermatherm in comparison.
I may give the new Dermatherm a roll sometime. I've used quite a bit of topicals in my day, I'm kind of a topical whore!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may give the new Dermatherm a roll sometime. I've used quite a bit of topicals in my day, I'm kind of a topical whore!
I am a fan, right amount of heat, and results are showing mirror wise. Obviously my reviews will be observed as bias (although I am honest), but I am confident you guys will see more and more positive reviews coming in as more people try it. Really good product here.