Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those are very valid points! Did not really think of it that way. So would you recommend not taking on oral? Or would you take it the last 4 weeks of your cycle?
Depends on the goals of the anabolic cycle, but I feel @Dagron explained it perfectly from a real growth perspective.

My last cycle was for a powerlifting meet and I needed to get strong fast just to get strength back to a level to start training with weights that were even heavy enough to transfer towards the goals I had. I was reversing off a deficit, while on cyclic keto, while being off for 20 months - the goal was to get my bodyweight back up to competition range ASAP so I could spend as long as possible training around the leverages I would compete with. Orals from the start made sense there.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
If you aren't sure, toss it and buy new stuff. It's what 35 bucks? Very easy to source. A test is going to cost more and take a lot more time

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I take superdrol at 20-30mg and eating appropriately, within 5 days or so I'm up 5lbs and my strength goes up noticeably, I think most ppl have similar experiences with it. So why not just take 20mg for a week and see what happens. If it's fake you will probably notice by then. If you dont want to try it and decide to toss it you can ship it to me for proper disposal 😁

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you aren't sure, toss it and buy new stuff. It's what 35 bucks? Very easy to source. A test is going to cost more and take a lot more time
To be honest, I wasn’t sure if it were a quick, easy task given someone had the proper materials. Really no biggie though, I’m sure it’s good to go.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I take superdrol at 20-30mg and eating appropriately, within 5 days or so I'm up 5lbs and my strength goes up noticeably, I think most ppl have similar experiences with it. So why not just take 20mg for a week and see what happens. If it's fake you will probably notice by then. If you dont want to try it and decide to toss it you can ship it to me for proper disposal 😁
Haha I’ll be starting next week at 20mg, will report back for sure