Which more effective Glucosamine Sulfate or Glucosamine HCL ?

Barcelona99

Awards
Looking to add it into my stack for joint support Im looking to buy one of them in bulk thanks

Barcelona99

Awards
Anyone care to share there experience with it ?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I use cissus and MSM. Not really sure if this site has to many glucosamine fans.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Jamisons Shellfish-Free Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid Effervescent Drink and Super Cissus, best combo that worked for me.

jackson3

Awards
I use spring valley triple strenth glucosamine chondrotin! Its very effective! It really helps with my joint pain!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Force is an amazing product for me on my shoulder and wrist.
I agree. I had some bad inflamation in my achiles and it seemed to curtail it almosy entirely. I was impressed. I also use it on my knees whenever they start to ache and it works well there too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omega guard with joint health complex and uspowders cissuses works for me. I also have bio cell something which has ha.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Which more effective Glucosamine Sulfate or Glucosamine HCL ?
Looking to add it into my stack for joint support Im looking to buy one of them in bulk thanks
Anyone care to share there experience with it ?
lol love it asking for an address to singular information getting ear full of name brand

HCL is more safe for reaction of allergic some Sulfate though is better I find

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never got much from glucosamine products.

Try Athletes joint restore and cissus they do the trick nicely. Grab a little tart cherry if you want to ad something extra and your joints will feel like a million on that combo.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The two joint supps that have worked best for me are:
AP-Osteo-Sport
Forged Joint Repair

Note I have tried many and these two seem to do the best job for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The two joint supps that have worked best for me are: AP-Osteo-Sport Forged Joint Repair Note I have tried many and these two seem to do the best job for me.
Actually, Osteo-Sport is made by Applied Nutraceuticals (AN) not (AP). Just wanted to clarify.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX (USP Labs) and high dose fish oil (3000mg EPA/DHA) together work amazingly well for me. I recommend it to everyone. I lift 4x a week and do BJJ 4x per week so my joints get pretty beat up. I've also torqued, torn, hyper-extended, or broken pretty much everything in addition to having neck and knee surgery, so finding something that worked was essential for me. I REALLY like this combo :) . Glucosamine did literally nothing for me, though.