where's bobo?

jessedha

Awards
I joined because of Bobo, how every touted his physique and that fact he even gained Alan Aragon's respect. I was looking to learn from him. Where is he now?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If you're talkin about who I think you're talkin about, look in your friends/contacts list in your profile, see the red guy.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for Yukon Cornelius the other day and then remember that it's not Christmas anymore. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You think we can get him to change his name to GobbleGobble in the spirit of thanksgiving ? :)
Maybe...or The Great Pumpkin on Halloween. Both?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That evil clown pic was classic...

-John

jessedha

Awards
Thanks guys. He's been touted as the best nutritionist with a shredded physique. no disrespect, but alan aragon does not have an impressive physique.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. He's been touted as the best nutritionist with a shredded physique. no disrespect, but alan aragon does not have an impressive physique.
If you do some digging you might find a thread where Bobo mentions that married life and other obligations have taken their toll. Does that mean he is no longer knowledgeable? Of course not. Don't judge a book by its cover bro.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember the evil clown/bobo identity. Gotta love all the different incarnations

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
He's on the corner.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOQT5IeEUA"]YouTube- The Beastie Boys - Bobo On The Corner[/nomedia]

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Bobo legend lives on!

No one will ever forget that damn clown lol. Its imprinted in my brain.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was that pic from, Stephen King's It?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I love Dwight.

"Michael is like Mozart, and I'm like Butch Cassidy. You mess with Mozart and you're gonna get bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Just outta curiosity how long has the board been around?

I joined in 2004 I believe. Did Bobo start the board?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah Bobo took over the board from Chemo, I believe it has been around since the late 90's, not sure though.