Where to apply RS-Transaderm

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Once again just trying to gain some knowledge. Everything I have been reading about transaderm says to apply on shoulders/upper back or chest. I was just doing some research and stumbled upon this article talking about how pesticides are absorbed through the skin...says that the forehead and armpits are extremely absorbent, as well as the scrotum :D

http://www.nclabor.com/ash/postengl.pdf

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
There has been a few that used topicals on the scrotum before.
*it burns a little lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah there are threads on other forums about it like EF.com. but I think that stuff supposedly converts better to what you want on those areas, so not necessarily the best absorption areas but the best areas for optimal conversion.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
yeah there are threads on other forums about it like EF.com. but I think that stuff supposedly converts better to what you want on those areas, so not necessarily the best absorption areas but the best areas for optimal conversion.
aaahhhh gotcha! Well I was just kinda throwin it out there haha. I'll prolly just go ahead and apply to shoulders/upper back

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
go look up "dermacrine apply" or "transaderm apply" or application instead of apply, on some other forums, and you will laugh at some of the threads about applying to the testicles :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders and upper back skin would be best due to the higher concentration of 3b hsd and 17b hsd. Yes the scrotum would allow for a greater absorption but at the same time you might have less conversion since the scrotum has more 5-ar enzyme than 3b hsd or 17b hsd.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and upper back skin would be best due to the higher concentration of 3b hsd and 17b hsd. Yes the scrotum would allow for a greater absorption but at the same time you might have less conversion since the scrotum has more 5-ar enzyme than 3b hsd or 17b hsd.
great info here. Also on the transaderm bottle there should be a picture with a guy on it and marked areas of suggested places to apply.

This is basically it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember Bigblackguy saying you get more DHT conversion when you apply to the sac. Makes sense if there's more 5-ar.

I would alternate sac and shoulders lol. Seriously. I see a benefit to both.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I was putting two pumps on each shoulder and one on sack. Not sure why maybe one of u guys will know but my volume of love juice went waaay up while on this. No complaints from me or my wife just curios.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again just trying to gain some knowledge. Everything I have been reading about transaderm says to apply on shoulders/upper back or chest. I was just doing some research and stumbled upon this article talking about how pesticides are absorbed through the skin...says that the forehead and armpits are extremely absorbent, as well as the scrotum :D

http://www.nclabor.com/ash/postengl.pdf
Squirt it in your bunghole for maximum absorbtion

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i apply it on shoulders and upper back, i also rub the top of my feet when my hands are basically dry just to get any missed lotion onto a thin part of my skin

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i apply it in my bunghole, 2 squirts is such a rush!, but I also put it on my shoulders and upper back, i also rub the top of my nipples when my hands are basically dry just to get any missed lotion onto a thin part of my skin
See, all the ntbm reps do it this way! :p :lol:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish that was the case, but since i bleach my "bunghole" the transaderm would burn to much, so i had to stop applying it that way

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish that was the case, but since i bleach my "bunghole" the transaderm would burn to much, so i had to stop applying it that way
Ah ha ha ha ha, ntbm reps still have a sense of humor, good to see!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
very informative! thanks!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I coat lemmingwinks in transaderm and let him go, full body absorption Hopefully south park viewers in here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember Bigblackguy saying you get more DHT conversion when you apply to the sac. Makes sense if there's more 5-ar.

I would alternate sac and shoulders lol. Seriously. I see a benefit to both.
I used to apply one pump to the sack too and the remaining pumps on my shoulders

I remember back when PP made dermacrine there was a idea that shutdown would happen from applying directly to the sac but im not sure if thats actually true or not but the DHT theory does make sense though but also remember that dermacrine has preg in it too which converts to progesterone and can inhibit the conversion to DHT from test but also at the same time with the limited number of 3b hsd we really dont know how much of the preg will convert to progesterone..

Overall a pump for the sack and the rest on the shoulders would be what I would do and have done in the past

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to apply one pump to the sack too and the remaining pumps on my shoulders

I remember back when PP made dermacrine there was a idea that shutdown would happen from applying directly to the sac but im not sure if thats actually true or not but the DHT theory does make sense though but also remember that dermacrine has preg in it too which converts to progesterone and can inhibit the conversion to DHT from test but also at the same time with the limited number of 3b hsd we really dont know how much of the preg will convert to progesterone..

Overall a pump for the sack and the rest on the shoulders would be what I would do and have done in the past
This is exactly how I dosed mine. I put 1-2 pumps on the sack for the extra DHT conversion and the rest on the shoulders

Just stay off the chest and abdomen since you get more estrogen conversion there

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stay off the chest and abdomen since you get more estrogen conversion there
Good addition!

I forgot to mention that

BTW, your looking good in your avatar bro. Seems like IF is really working for you huh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good addition!

I forgot to mention that

BTW, your looking good in your avatar bro. Seems like IF is really working for you huh
Thanks a lot brother! I'm working hard and slowly trying to get there ;)