Where can i get formastane for pct??

boogieman

Awards
I'm a first time user and had a buddy talk me into it and I did blindly now I'm trying to catch up.. I've read up on it a lot in 4 weeks and he hasn't a clue. I need to know how to exactly go about pct. I only shoot once a week it's a 300mgs testosterone enanthate and I have 4 weeks left and I'm done for good even though the results are nice. Soo any suggestions?? I don't want gyno and would like to keep my gains. I read formastane is better than clomid or nolvadex and I don't know where to look for any of them

Also read says formastane is an AI and should only used during my cycle. I'm on my 4th week so I'm confused and have read a million things telling me to and not too. I'm lost

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a first time user and had a buddy talk me into it and I did blindly now I'm trying to catch up.. I've read up on it a lot in 4 weeks and he hasn't a clue. I need to know how to exactly go about pct. I only shoot once a week it's a 300mgs testosterone enanthate and I have 4 weeks left and I'm done for good even though the results are nice. Soo any suggestions?? I don't want gyno and would like to keep my gains. I read formastane is better than clomid or nolvadex and I don't know where to look for any of them Also read says formastane is an AI and should only used during my cycle. I'm on my 4th week so I'm confused and have read a million things telling me to and not too. I'm lost
Hey bud, t-bone got you with the formestane. You'll want to get clomid to use alongside (or tamox, torem or ralox)

boogieman

Awards
Do you know where to get any clomid or the other things you suggested?

boogieman

Awards
Where would I purchase those items? What have you used?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the RC sponsor/banners here or google buy serms?

Ironflexsupps.com has the formestane you're looking for

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get Clomid, either from online pharmacy or if u have to go RC, there are a few legits ones I'm sure.

Run the Clomid 50/50/25/25

Or if u go RC, 70/70/35/35

And Form @ 100mg/day straight thru til its gone

boogieman

Awards
Thanks for all the information! Really goes a long way. This site says nonprescription pills and I thought you needed a prescription and I was wondering if anyone used this site

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May want to edit your post or you'll catch the ban hammer.

I don't use RC chems, I ALWAYS do pharmacy grade, it's not hard to find bud.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you wanting to use it as an AI ??

It is no comparison to Clomid or Nolva, they are SERMS not AI's.

If using on cycle then yes use Formeron. PCT then use Clomid/Nolva

boogieman

Awards
Yes the form I'm going to start taking during my cycle and I just read it was better than nolvadex/clomid on here but I like you all are saying it's for during my cycle. I think I found clomid online for pills but I thought it was illegal unless you got the liquid or a script. I'm going to try it. Was just going to do my 8 weeks and be done but I'm thinking if I come down ok I'll try it again.

boogieman

Awards
Just really went into this with no information at all after 3 years of lifting had a buddy suggest it and he's a big dude so I was like wth. Then I start reading to be safe and bam!! Got to serms/Ai/pct and was thinking how stupid I was and my friend. I'm 180lbs 26 about 15% body fat. Just started eating pretty clean and taking protein. In the 4 weeks I went up about 15lbs in gains and hope to continue to see gains in my next 4 weeks. Just want to do it properly unlike my friend who is ignoring the information I give him

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the form I'm going to start taking during my cycle and I just read it was better than nolvadex/clomid on here but I like you all are saying it's for during my cycle. I think I found clomid online for pills but I thought it was illegal unless you got the liquid or a script. I'm going to try it. Was just going to do my 8 weeks and be done but I'm thinking if I come down ok I'll try it again.
Its illegal for businesses to sell non FDA approved prescription-only products without requiring a prescription. The law is for businesses, not individuals. In fact, most federal laws are for businesses only. Controlled substances are illegal to possess and sell but Clomid is not one of them.

The online pharmacy breaks the law, but not individuals. Know ur laws! This is also why the FDA and DEA crack down on businesses and not individuals - because they have no jurisdiction at the individual level, unless the individual has controlled substances with the intent to sell or distribute - which Is like a business. Get the drift?
Prescription only class of drugs is not there to make statements about what is safe and what is not safe. Prescription only accomplishes one thing - control of market spending. It funnels the market into certain pharmaceutical brands revenue stream in order to protect patents and well-established financial relationships that big pharma has with the feds.

boogieman

Awards
I didn't know that but a very good read! I appreciate you all taking time out to give me some very good information on this matter!! I'm going to continue to read up on this and get as much information as possible.

Thanks!!

One more question the side effects for clomid include gyno?? I thought it help prevent for after use of steroids.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know that but a very good read! I appreciate you all taking time out to give me some very good information on this matter!! I'm going to continue to read up on this and get as much information as possible.

Thanks!!

One more question the side effects for clomid include gyno?? I thought it help prevent for after use of steroids.
Formeron is the best transdermal Formestane product on the market. Search results for: 'formeron'
Over 20000 bottles sold and 0 negative reviews
Dozens of bloodwork results and hundreds of reviews in the over 100 page FAQ thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html

Clomid wont directly cause gyno but it can allow estrogen levels to rise during use which can cause gyno post use.
THis is why you ALWAYS want to use an AI like Formeron with it.