Where to buy brawn nutrition (usa)

BlackPlague

Awards
It's been some years, last time used these types of products was maby 3 years ago , you where able to order them on eBay, just going to be using a card any trusted sources

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's been some years, last time used these types of products was maby 3 years ago , you where able to order them on eBay, just going to be using a card any trusted sources
If I'm not mistaken, brawn is predator nutrition products, UK based and there bunk for the past few years.

BlackPlague

Awards
If I'm not mistaken, brawn is predator nutrition products, UK based and there bunk for the past few years.
I'm looking for my next boost , any suggestions. That was my go to becouse it worked but they don't do it anymore ill pass , looking into places in uk to get in the US. I'm not about to use what they do at my gym it's total trash I don't see anyone gaining anything just a lighter wallet

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What have you taken before? Have you done injectables? We can’t provide sources, but just curious what you liked from Brawn.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking for my next boost , any suggestions. That was my go to becouse it worked but they don't do it anymore ill pass , looking into places in uk to get in the US. I'm not about to use what they do at my gym it's total trash I don't see anyone gaining anything just a lighter wallet
Well, if were talking enhanced I'd suggest testosterone because it's safer and more effective then anything your gonna find online but I'm also a rep for maresearch and if you were using prohormones in the past you can achieve similar results with a solid dose of lgd or s23 and you can get pct at the same time. I'd also suggest something like 4 andro to stack with them.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pred has nothing to do with Brawn and they don't even sell any Brawn products.

About the quality, I don't really know how it is these days. It used to be good to go and was my go to as well for some compounds, but lately their reputation hasn't been that great anymore. Some of their supp stacks don't seem to add up as for cap size and how much content they claim the caps to include. I used their The One (D-Plex) last year and didn't notice much. Their Mecha definitely had an effect.

Last edited:

BlackPlague

Awards
What have you taken before? Have you done injectables? We can’t provide sources, but just curious what you liked from Brawn.
Testosterone inject. And tren, brawn respawn. Mk677 didn't work for me or it was bunk got some vision problems with it so I whent straight to pct

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testosterone inject. And tren, brawn respawn. Mk677 didn't work for me or it was bunk got some vision problems with it so I whent straight to pct
Man I would just stick with injectables then, maybe throw in some Var or Tbol at the end, and you can still get Superdrol, if you wanted to go stronger. To be honest I don’t remember what Respawn was.
Sounds like you didn’t have real MK677 with vision problems, but of course MK is not really gonna have the same effects as the anabolics, but is still effective for what it does. I know for sure that maresearch has legit MK and Sarms. Smont’s name is his code for a discount….smont

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you are mistaken. brawn has nothing to do with predator

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pred has nothing to do with Brawn and they don't even sell any Brawn products.

About the quality, I don't really know how it is these days. It used to be good to go and was my go to as well for some compounds, but lately their reputation hasn't been that great anymore. Some of their supp stacks don't seem to add up as for cap size and how much content they claim the caps to include. I used their The One (D-Plex) last year and didn't notice much. Their Mecha definitely had an effect.
Yep just checked its power myself that sells brawn

BlackPlague

Awards
Well, if were talking enhanced I'd suggest testosterone because it's safer and more effective then anything your gonna find online but I'm also a rep for maresearch and if you were using prohormones in the past you can achieve similar results with a solid dose of lgd or s23 and you can get pct at the same time. I'd also suggest something like 4 andro to stack with them.
Got some of that brawn s23 and epi on the way

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Brawns g2g... pred had bunk superdrol and issues with selling Olympic labs stuff that was proven bunk and had zero customer service during the time

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What ya lookin to run?

TRT or pct?

Keep a log on here, it’ll help you stay accountable etc. We love a good log/transformation

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that site legit , I don't remember but I used to get from Canada. But I'm getting to be an old dog now
Oh yeah, very legit….many guys on this forum use them and great reviews, and everything I’ve researched by them has always been legit.👍

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Go to the urologist and have your test checked a certain amount of time post cycle, depending on the half life of your stuff. After the cycle, if he wants to put you on trt, and if you don’t want that, ask if they will do clomid off label; It is likely that they will gladly do that cause it’s more ‘safe’ than TRT in their eyes.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Go to the urologist and have your test checked a certain amount of time post cycle, depending on the half life of your stuff. After the cycle, if he wants to put you on trt, and if you don’t want that, ask if they will do clomid off label; It is likely that they will gladly do that cause it’s more ‘safe’ than TRT in their eyes.
“….if **he/she** wants..”

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
***(Clomiphene is generally very easy to get from insurance based places/ppl)

BlackPlague

Awards
What ya lookin to run?

TRT or pct?

Keep a log on here, it’ll help you stay accountable etc. We love a good log/transformation
estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol 10 mg
Along with s23 10mg
Ai one or twice a week to keep the gyno away lol and suggestions. ??

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol 10 mg
Along with s23 10mg
Ai one or twice a week to keep the gyno away lol and suggestions. ??
... bloods are cheap dude. Don't take an ai just because you think you'll have problems. I've crushed my sex drive, main problem, and had others on cycle because of the scare factor.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like a respawn clone. I believe prolactin is more a problem than e2. Take a test base.

BlackPlague

Awards
... bloods are cheap dude. Don't take an ai just because you think you'll have problems. I've crushed my sex drive, main problem, and had others on cycle because of the scare factor.
I'm going to run clomid at the end and a ai , I was thinking of a hcg to keep the lights on and running I plan on walking out of this with bigger balls then I walk in , have you ever tried it might bring your libido up my man