When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
xs

yep i am trying got dial up, i will be gettign cox cable soon cant wait, i reped ya to u aint that bad for saying im a kiss ass, lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's Max and I. This was about a month ago - 5 months and only about 85lbs. He's now nearly 7 months and about 105lbs.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Actually I am suppose to be moving into another office, but sh1t, I can't leave my desk now!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hello Peeps

fatty, joecski, timdull2, thewilman, lamuscleman, Wildor, Rodja, p5sky, Manu20, Chamorro, CustomNW, buffhunk29, EasyEJL, JJC, Brettwvu, ZoRomo77, Wedgylx, Lanbane, Thrall, DieselPump, Pimp C

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just had a tablespoon of almond butter, natty. I prefer natty PB, but my wife paid like 10 bucks for this tiny jar of AB as a surprise, so I eat it.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just had a tablespoon of almond butter, natty. I prefer natty PB, but my wife paid like 10 bucks for this tiny jar of AB as a surprise, so I eat it.
Anyone eat Almond butter - i like whole almonds better

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet dog...
Thanks. By all accounts, from vet and other Dane owners, he's going to be a monster. 7 months and over 100lbs? He's still got a year and a half to grow!! My wife can't handle him...nearly dislocated her shoulder many times. I'm 6'4" and he can put his paws on my shoulders and lick my face.

And no, Fatty, I meant walls, not balls!! Though, the frequent headbutt to the 'boys' really sucks!!!

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
hi

hi back at ya still waiting, im getting carpal tundram

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
teaching summer school and leave my computer for 15 minutes and "poof", we go from page 5 all the way to page 11! :head:

Who saw this babe the other night on Best Damn Sports Show?

Attachments

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. By all accounts, from vet and other Dane owners, he's going to be a monster. 7 months and over 100lbs? He's still got a year and a half to grow!! My wife can't handle him...nearly dislocated her shoulder many times. I'm 6'4" and he can put his paws on my shoulders and lick my face.

And no, Fatty, I meant walls, not balls!! Though, the frequent headbutt to the 'boys' really sucks!!!
How are Dane's with their hips?? My rotty was about 120lbs, but she had hip dysplasia fairly young. Vet said we could have given her supps when she was younger, I was wondering if Dane's were the same. I guess Dane's havea different body type though.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fatty, joecski, timdull2, thewilman, lamuscleman, Wildor, Rodja, p5sky, Manu20, Chamorro, CustomNW, buffhunk29, EasyEJL, JJC, Brettwvu, ZoRomo77, Wedgylx, Lanbane, Thrall, DieselPump, Pimp C
Howdy!! :think:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
peanut

i like light peanut butter, on bread after it is toasted with some cinnamin sugar, mix splenda with cinnamin no calories

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone eat Almond butter - i like whole almonds better
I like it, just to not have only PB. I really like raw unroasted unsalted cashews but I can only get them at this one hippie store and they are like $15/pound

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we were talking about fluffernutters in thesinner's log, and no, not the kind that buffhunk29 gives

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like it, just to not have only PB. I really like raw unroasted unsalted cashews but I can only get them at this one hippie store and they are like $15/pound
I get them at Sam's and BJ's, I think for like 10 bucks a pound inthe baking section. I usually gofor almonds with walnuts, sometimes pecans for a treat, and cashews when I crave them.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
How are Dane's with their hips?? My rotty was about 120lbs, but she had hip dysplasia fairly young. Vet said we could have given her supps when she was younger, I was wondering if Dane's were the same. I guess Dane's havea different body type though.
Dane's are sweet dogs. I was at the humane society a few years back and had to leave from getting so choked up over a Great Dane. It was starved and had welts all over it from the cocksucker who owned it. It was still such a trusting dog, having no problem coming over to the cage to lick my hand. Gawd damned mother fukers that hurt dogs.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have a Mastiff? My female got to be 220 lbs!
Danes were bred from Mastiffs and Greyhounds

Attachments

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

They have dysplasia problems, but it runs more in family lines. We're lucky to have found a local first-time breeder who has good stock. His line is clear of it. We watch what he eats, how he eats, how he plays, and make sure to take good care of him. Twisted stomach is also a big problem, but he's clear of that, too. Just gotta be wise in checking out the breeder...make sure they're AKC dogs. We'll be registering Max, but neutering him next month just in case. His official name will be "Midnight Subtle Fury", but his tags say Maximus.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dane's are sweet dogs. I was at the humane society a few years back and had to leave from getting so choked up over a Great Dane. It was starved and had welts all over it from the cocksucker who owned it. It was still such a trusting dog, having no problem coming over to the cage to lick my hand. Gawd damned mother fukers that hurt dogs.
Both of my dogs are shelter dogs and I cannot understand why anyone could give them up. They are incredibly loyal and well-behaved, plus they are adorable.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I get them at Sam's and BJ's, I think for like 10 bucks a pound inthe baking section. I usually gofor almonds with walnuts, sometimes pecans for a treat, and cashews when I crave them.
PECANS ROCK :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of my dogs are shelter dogs and I cannot understand why anyone could give them up. They are incredibly loyal and well-behaved, plus they are adorable.
One of my 3 shibas was a rescue dog. its amazing, cause she is the best behaved of the 3

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have been away???
huh?? What?? I was away?? No, probably just dial-up going slow and I missed a few hundred posts. What's up?!?

****, gotta leave...oh, well. Will check back in a few after hitting the gym.

Gotta have priorities, my bruthahs!!!!

Peace!!:head: :head: :head:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my 3 shibas was a rescue dog. its amazing, cause she is the best behaved of the 3
Other than always hogging the couch, I have never had a problem with mine. My chow mix does have some attachment issues, but other than that, no problems.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
maybe

RISE UP FELLOW AN'ers WILL YOU FIGHT:head:
trying to fight pc is going slow now and fingers feeling like they want to die on me, i did a big report earlier, i had to type

Status
Not open for further replies.