When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes i been a member of bb for a while now, and pal got me on this site to, i like this one better less jerks and people are friendlier
yeah, I've been coming to AM forever becsuse of the quality people and posts, not to mention sponsors, although there weren't many when I first joined.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
vick

yea michael vick needs to be in the ring and let the dogs eat him

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Oh man my inbox is getting overloaded with AM post updates

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
am

yes i love this site now i am here most of the time very rarily on bb. they got some people i wish to Bi$ch slap. its amazing how grown men can want to fight over the computer and be such jerks.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes i love this site now i am here most of the time very rarily on bb. they got some people i wish to Bi$ch slap. its amazing how grown men can want to fight over the computer and be such jerks.
And at bb I'm never sure I'm dealing with grown men, seems like a lot of kids to me. Haven't been there in about three years.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
dog

Yep i know a guy who got put in jail three different times for running a ring, they took all dogs and all, and he is still doing it prolly, amazing what people get away with

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I posted some at t-nation, but not the same as AM and too heavily moderated. I think only half of my posts were actually posted...

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
MMowry I see you!!!! Say something you big teddybear!

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
bb

yes after one duy was a jerk to me bc of my crazy post on cl i decided not to go there, and he was jerk to others, its stupid, if i lived by a guy thats one thing bc u can come to me and say it but talking trash on pc is stupid, but i love this site now, good prices to, how is the shipping? with bb it came fast usually

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
yes after one duy was a jerk to me bc of my crazy post on cl i decided not to go there, and he was jerk to others, its stupid, if i lived by a guy thats one thing bc u can come to me and say it but talking trash on pc is stupid, but i love this site now, good prices to, how is the shipping? with bb it came fast usually
shipping is great

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
cool

i plan on making a purchase in thenext week or so on here then

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
thining out

room is thining out with peeps

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
supplements

ok everyone what supplements are yal taking, so far i am only taking protein and multi

Status
Not open for further replies.