What's the strongest pre workout product?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Darn 500mgs of eria jarensis. They put out some crazy formulas.
Yes, it does

It she get to me any day now. As soon as I get it in I am going to give it a try. I am going to go with 70% of the serving size for the first time trying it. I will let you guys know about it afterwards.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it does

It she get to me any day now. As soon as I get it in I am going to give it a try. I am going to go with 70% of the serving size for the first time trying it. I will let you guys know about it afterwards.
At 500mg of Eria and 300 of DMHA per scoop you could actually 1/2 scoop and combine it with 1/2
serving of a non exotic PW that you can pick up cheap and get 60 servings at of tub :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro you are going crazy with the pre/stim purchases lol
Haha....am I ?

I pulled the trigger on it because I don’t think it will be around much longer. I love that it has Phenylpiracetam in it for that laser focus! It will be once in awhile use pre like 1x per couple weeks. I usually have a decent amount of pres on hand always and never take the same one two days in a row and I workout 6 days a week. It helps with tolerance since they have different type feels to them and fuk it’s fun haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha....am I ?

I pulled the trigger on it because I don’t think it will be around much longer. I love that it has Phenylpiracetam in it for that laser focus! It will be once in awhile use pre like 1x per couple weeks. I usually have a decent amount of pres on hand always and never take the same one two days in a row and I workout 6 days a week. It helps with tolerance since they have different type feels to them and fuk it’s fun haha
Man, I got to try that stuff. Got a coupon code and site to purchase?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha....am I ?

i hear ya man. i used to do the same thing. lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know what you mean I will have to 3/4 scoop it.
Listening to a few reviews, even though the label looks intimidating stim wise, all the reviews I heard was that it was surprisingly tame, and was a good focus and Nootropic at a full scoop.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somebody recommend me a strong pre-workout that is Rocket-Pop flavor. I'd like something stronger than Focus XT (although I do like it).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bucked Up Woke AF has my eye. Their Rocket Pop RTD tastes really good. Reviews on other sites look good but searching on here most don’t care for the profile.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bucked Up Woke AF has my eye. Their Rocket Pop RTD tastes really good. Reviews on other sites look good but searching on here most don’t care for the profile.
their stuff is overpriced and nothing spectacular. with that said, i have ran 2 full tubs of the regular bucked up because 1. i get energy from it. 2. it tastes good 3. it was on sale

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
their stuff is overpriced and nothing spectacular. with that said, i have ran 2 full tubs of the regular bucked up because 1. i get energy from it. 2. it tastes good 3. it was on sale
Yeah probably overpriced but it does probably taste good.

I’m also thinking about the Axe and Sledge pre workout that’s the cherry icee flavor. Profile looks just OK but I bet it probably does taste good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bumping this looking for a new pre
If you haven't tried Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore, its supposed to be back in stock next week they've said and its really good. Profile is similar to the original Re1gn but with the DMHA taken out and Dynamine, Teacrine, and Theobromine added. And you can usually find it at killer prices when its in stock.

If you prefer or don't mind a capsule product, a lot of people are really loving our VasoForce Rush as well. We went with capsules because we wanted to offer people a convenient option and some of the ingredients in there taste pretty rough at the dosages we're using them at haha.

Here's the supp facts for both.

VasoForce Rush BANNER.png

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore:

Muscle Addition Pump Addict Powder (Blue Raspberry Lemonade) SUPP FATCS.png

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve mentioned Glaxon a bunch on this site but the one product that sold the company for me was when I tried out Speciment V2 YoYo. It’s hard to wrap my head around how much of a punch the product has especially when there’s no exotic and questionable stims in the formula (Tranquility is their other product that basically sealed the deal and led me to happily try more of their stuff, that one also surprised me as to how effective it is yet it doesn’t contain exotic elements in the formula).

I have the GFY coming so I’ll know if that hits even harder (it’s supposed to be even more stim heavy than V2 YoYo).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve mentioned Glaxon a bunch on this site but the one product that sold the company for me was when I tried out Speciment V2 YoYo. It’s hard to wrap my head around how much of a punch the product has especially when there’s no exotic and questionable stims in the formula (Tranquility is their other product that basically sealed the deal and led me to happily try more of their stuff, that one also surprised me as to how effective it is yet it doesn’t contain exotic elements in the formula).

I have the GFY coming so I’ll know if that hits even harder (it’s supposed to be even more stim heavy than V2 YoYo).
Did you get the blue lightning flavor? I'm wondering what that is.

The products are a little overpriced but I am liking the line so far. Tried the Greens Dinosaur Fruit (tasty for a greens product. Get's my approval) and the Plasm Surge Americanade is a nice flavor and like what they did focused around citrulline.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the blue lightning flavor? I'm wondering what that is.

The products are a little overpriced but I am liking the line so far. Tried the Greens Dinosaur Fruit (tasty for a greens product. Get's my approval) and the Plasm Surge Americanade is a nice flavor and like what they did focused around citrulline.
Thus far with the Specimen V2 YoYo, I’ve had mandarin orange and Texas Red. I have a tub of watermelon which I have not opened yet. Texas Red is bomb.

For the GFY that is coming, I did get the Blue Lightning, I imagine it’s basically blue razz. Only reason I went for the Blue Lightning was because the other option for the GFY was a punch flavor and I don’t like punch flavors. For Tranquility, I’ve had all the flavors. I’m now sticking with Midnight Cherry for Tranquility as I like that flavor the best. It’s also the product I’ve used the most tubs of thus far.

This is the thing I’ve noticed with supplements, you can’t gauge a product or brand entirely on the label facts panel. Like C4 is one of the few preworkouts where I can feel tingles yet a lot of other preworkouts with BA, I don’t feel diddly squat in terms of tingles. So this indicates either there’s a difference in sourcing of ingredients (and thus quality of ingredients) OR they’ve done a lot of work getting the formula down to illicit the effects they want (at least in the physical feel of the product). A lot of other products from other brands, I don’t think they have real formulators, I’m going to assume that they just jump on the bandwagon for whatever is the buzz at the time. I think it’s probably pretty easy to make a preworkout and just dump everything in it that has buzz and for the feel (the most important aspect), just dump a bunch of questionable stims into the thing and be done with it. Likely it’s way harder to formulate one that can go head to head in performance and FEEL but sticking with very pedestrian and compliant ingredients. Just my 2 cents, people can go get whatever they want at the end of the day. LoL.

Side note: Flight can be skipped. I’ve been using it for a bit, I don’t notice much of anything from it. I can’t believe that they were charging like $100 when it first came out as a V1. Ridiculous.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thus far with the Specimen V2 YoYo, I’ve had mandarin orange and Texas Red. I have a tub of watermelon which I have not opened yet. Texas Red is bomb.

For the GFY that is coming, I did get the Blue Lightning, I imagine it’s basically blue razz. Only reason I went for the Blue Lightning was because the other option for the GFY was a punch flavor and I don’t like punch flavors. For Tranquility, I’ve had all the flavors. I’m now sticking with Midnight Cherry for Tranquility as I like that flavor the best. It’s also the product I’ve used the most tubs of thus far.

This is the thing I’ve noticed with supplements, you can’t gauge a product or brand entirely on the label facts panel. Like C4 is one of the few preworkouts where I can feel tingles yet a lot of other preworkouts with BA, I don’t feel diddly squat in terms of tingles. So this indicates either there’s a difference in sourcing of ingredients (and thus quality of ingredients) OR they’ve done a lot of work getting the formula down to illicit the effects they want (at least in the physical feel of the product). A lot of other products from other brands, I don’t think they have real formulators, I’m going to assume that they just jump on the bandwagon for whatever is the buzz at the time. I think it’s probably pretty easy to make a preworkout and just dump everything in it that has buzz and for the feel (the most important aspect), just dump a bunch of questionable stims into the thing and be done with it. Likely it’s way harder to formulate one that can go head to head in performance and FEEL but sticking with very pedestrian and compliant ingredients. Just my 2 cents, people can go get whatever they want at the end of the day. LoL.

Side note: Flight can be skipped. I’ve been using it for a bit, I don’t notice much of anything from it. I can’t believe that they were charging like $100 when it first came out as a V1. Ridiculous.
Let me know how the Blue Lightning is. What does Texas Red taste like? I like how they have different flavors but half of them I don't even know what they are. Alien Pop? That's another I wonder what it tastes like?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how the Blue Lightning is. What does Texas Red taste like? I like how they have different flavors but half of them I don't even know what they are. Alien Pop? That's another I wonder what it tastes like?
Not a clue what Alien Pop tastes like, I think it is supposed to be like a candy green apple flavor? Texas Red is like a soda flavor with some citrus in it, but it’s more soda forward IMO. Supposedly it’s based on a Texas region soda type. Never been to Texas so I don’t know how it compares. I’ve only recently discovered clear birch beer so…

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a clue what Alien Pop tastes like, I think it is supposed to be like a candy green apple flavor? Texas Red is like a soda flavor with some citrus in it, but it’s more soda forward IMO. Supposedly it’s based on a Texas region soda type. Never been to Texas so I don’t know how it compares. I’ve only recently discovered clear birch beer so…
Interesting flavor. I may have to try that out. Glaxon comes across as that lifestyle gimmicky brand but they have some decent formulas and unique flavors, which I like.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting flavor. I may have to try that out. Glaxon comes across as that lifestyle gimmicky brand but they have some decent formulas and unique flavors, which I like.
Same, I thought they were like another Ghost. The label on the Specimen V2 YoYo looked good though and I tried it because I didn’t want something that had grey market and questionable stims in it. Before that, I was using Hosstility which is an ok product. It lacked the energy punch though. Great formula on Hossyility but just wasn’t enough energy for me. I also do not care about PeakO2 either which it contained.

ostrich24

Awards
Just a heads up, an hour ago delivery arrived of my excelsior i purchased a couple days ago from muscle players and the packaging of the tub is somewhat different....not what i was expecting, i was expecting the usual ol' 8/23 batch but instead i got the new 4/24 batch. the container is now transluscent with a red tinge added to it so you can see through the tub and the cap of the tub now has ridges for a better grip to open it.the preworkout itself is also slight lighter, i still have the some of the old batch and the crystals are a bit darker and not as light as the new batch. the scoop dimensions are ever so slightly bigger but i think that's to compensate for the fact that the scoop is for some reason a bit thicker now. another difference I noticed was that the 8/23 batch has a stronger smell than the 4/24 batch even though the 4/24 tub is full of it and i only have about 5 scoops of the 8/23 batch, other than that, the labeleling is exactly the same. i just took a full scoop as always and will be going to the gym but i'm gonna take some dmaa with it because i don't think this tub is gonna compare to any of the previous batches since I was looking to buy excelsior 3 days ago and i saw these old batches for sale all of a sudden so i assume that this 4/24 batch will be slightly, or even majorly modified :(. If anyone has any experience with the 4/24 batch please chime in. they took Dark energy off the market and it would suck if excelsior's formula got changed and as a resulut it's probably gonna fall in it's reputation on it's own, if 4/24 was heavily modified.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, an hour ago delivery arrived of my excelsior i purchased a couple days ago from muscle players and the packaging of the tub is somewhat different....not what i was expecting, i was expecting the usual ol' 8/23 batch but instead i got the new 4/24 batch. the container is now transluscent with a red tinge added to it so you can see through the tub and the cap of the tub now has ridges for a better grip to open it.the preworkout itself is also slight lighter, i still have the some of the old batch and the crystals are a bit darker and not as light as the new batch. the scoop dimensions are ever so slightly bigger but i think that's to compensate for the fact that the scoop is for some reason a bit thicker now. another difference I noticed was that the 8/23 batch has a stronger smell than the 4/24 batch even though the 4/24 tub is full of it and i only have about 5 scoops of the 8/23 batch, other than that, the labeleling is exactly the same. i just took a full scoop as always and will be going to the gym but i'm gonna take some dmaa with it because i don't think this tub is gonna compare to any of the previous batches since I was looking to buy excelsior 3 days ago and i saw these old batches for sale all of a sudden so i assume that this 4/24 batch will be slightly, or even majorly modified :(. If anyone has any experience with the 4/24 batch please chime in. they took Dark energy off the market and it would suck if excelsior's formula got changed and as a resulut it's probably gonna fall in it's reputation on it's own, if 4/24 was heavily modified.
The new 4/24 batch feels exactly like the 8/23 batch. Do not add dmaa to it! It is just as strong as the previous batch!

Nickman2005

Awards
Dark energy is definitely the strongest. To much in my opinion. It's like amphetamine. Excelsior was strongest but supposedly they changed ingredients and it's not strong anymore.
The ingredients are same. Dark Energy is just average for me. Excelsior and thermal spark are my favs

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it ever comes back dark labs crack gold. Top three I've ever had I take it twice a week only it's incredible.

ostrich24

Awards
The new 4/24 batch feels exactly like the 8/23 batch. Do not add dmaa to it! It is just as strong as the previous batch!
Hmm, maybe its in my head then but the new batch felt like it made me less hyper and had less overall energy although i noticed i sweat way more than i did before and i also was able to go up in my weights a bit more than what I’d usually go to. Usually I’d feel pretty energized for about a good amount of time after taking it but it felt like i stopped feeling it 4 hours later, i hit my friend up about it aswell just to give him a heads up it mightve changed and he told me it hit different for him With this new batch he got aswell. The new batch to me feels like an overall sacrifice of the energetic feeling and focus for a boost in performance.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t have the original batch. Have the new batch and it’s plenty strong . You may be just building a tolerance. I’ve been using stims for over 20 years all the way back to ultimate orange, stimulant x, Clenbuterol, etc. it’s for sure spiked. Nothing in the list should give energy as long as it does.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, maybe its in my head then but the new batch felt like it made me less hyper and had less overall energy although i noticed i sweat way more than i did before and i also was able to go up in my weights a bit more than what I’d usually go to. Usually I’d feel pretty energized for about a good amount of time after taking it but it felt like i stopped feeling it 4 hours later, i hit my friend up about it aswell just to give him a heads up it mightve changed and he told me it hit different for him With this new batch he got aswell. The new batch to me feels like an overall sacrifice of the energetic feeling and focus for a boost in performance.
I have opened tubs of excelsior exp. 2022, 2023 and the newest 2024. They are all very good and feel similar. The 2023 and 2024 feel the exact same to me. The 2022 is the one I like best though because it is a little smoother, but the energy lasts all day as in 6 hours or so. The 2023 and 2024 hit harder and still last a long time, but it last more like 4 hours.

So all of the batches that are on the market right now are very good IMO.

Of course this is just how the different batches work with me.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Any guesses to how much caffeine is in 1 scoop of excelsior ? 200-300mg I'm thinking ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do like I am supreme from olympus, but I got a used tub, it's almost out and they don't seem to be making it anymore lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any guesses to how much caffeine is in 1 scoop of excelsior ? 200-300mg I'm thinking ?
Caffeine is not the driving stim in Excelsior, but I would guess it’s 300-400mg per scoop.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure on the caffeine because it doesn’t do much for me anymore by itself. If you want wxelcisor to hit harder take it with 2 grams l tyrosine on an empty stomache. Lol but keep some l theanine on hand for when it gets to uncomfortable so you can smooth it out.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it ever comes back dark labs crack gold. Top three I've ever had I take it twice a week only it's incredible.
I'm SURE it will come out again as another limited edition for the July4th holiday Lol these
guys in Poland know what their doing by making a limited run and having everyone on You Tube
hype it up and everyone runs to buy the limited editions until it sells out then they wait for the next
holiday to bring out another one. :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm SURE it will come out again as another limited edition for the July4th holiday Lol these
guys in Poland know what their doing by making a limited run and having everyone on You Tube
hype it up and everyone runs to buy the limited editions until it sells out then they wait for the next
holiday to bring out another one. :D
Hope so I never tried that one before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself has Re1gn.
how do you like re1gn?
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is very close to Re1gn. It doesn't have DMHA but uses TeaCrine, Dynamine, and Theobromine. Which works for me bc I don't like DMHA to begin with. I think Strong Supp Shop has some in stock. I know Muscle Addiction is supposed to have it back in within 2 weeks and will have other retailer supplied as well. DPS had it at a great price, less than 25 per unit but it sold out super fast.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Curious to see how the effects of the GFY was for you cause it looks like a decent profile for intense
energy and focus but I've only seen one review on it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol I plan on ordering some just for the cool label. Ha Did you try it?
Yeah, it was surprisingly mellow for me, even with a full dose. DMAA doesn't seem to work for me that well, based on this product and a few others. But a decent pwo for sure. Pretty good focus, effects last a few hours, no noticeable crash, no strong mood boost for me though or super high energy. Worth a space in supp cabinet, if not very crowded.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it was surprisingly mellow for me, even with a full dose. DMAA doesn't seem to work for me that well, based on this product and a few others. But a decent pwo for sure. Pretty good focus, effects last a few hours, no noticeable crash, no strong mood boost for me though or super high energy. Worth a space in supp cabinet, if not very crowded.
I think a lot of products that claim dmaa either don’t put it in or use less then they say. I have some dark labs crack on the way so I’ll try it first. It has 120mgs dmaa plus the pump formula looks stacked.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of products that claim dmaa either don’t put it in or use less then they say. I have some dark labs crack on the way so I’ll try it first. It has 120mgs dmaa plus the pump formula looks stacked.
I could buy the under dosed theory far more than I but the whole DMAA these days must be different. I was around for OG dmaa products and I have some that was purchased over the last couple years and the 25mg caps hit just like the old 25mg caps I had back in the early 2000's.

Perhaps they were overdosing back then AND underdoing now. One thing is for sure the majority of DMAA recently available was almost certainly NOT adhering to all cGMP regulations for testing and quality control..............I mean after all it's "Not for Human Consumption" lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I could buy the under dosed theory far more than I but the whole DMAA these days must be different. I was around for OG dmaa products and I have some that was purchased over the last couple years and the 25mg caps hit just like the old 25mg caps I had back in the early 2000's.

Perhaps they were overdosing back then AND underdoing now. One thing is for sure the majority of DMAA recently available was almost certainly NOT adhering to all cGMP regulations for testing and quality control..............I mean after all it's "Not for Human Consumption" lol.
The original Jack3d and some other dmaa products back in the day hit me way harder, than these new pwo's with dmaa that I've tried in recent years. Might be just a matter of more experience with stims though.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original Jack3d and some other dmaa products back in the day hit me way harder, than these new pwo's with dmaa that I've tried in recent years. Might be just a matter of more experience with stims though.
I think it is likely a combination. It's like the guys who swear the test they have these days is not as good as the test they started with 15 years ago. Years of stim use and simply being older makes almost everything not work like it used to.